Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of June 11th
Topic Started: May 31 2012, 07:32 AM (11,166 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

NE week June 11 Spoilers

Tragedy strikes on Nick and Phyllis' wedding day

Phyllis and Daniel make a shocking discovery about Daisy

Abby choses sides in the fight between Victor and Jack over BON

Genevieve's offer could cause Kevin to do something illegal

Paul to the rescue

Telboards

SOC Sneak Peeks Wk of June 11th

Lauren and Michael’s teenaged son Fen returns to Genoa City

Phyllis and Nick’s wedding joy is destroyed by sudden tragedy

Daniel and Phyllis learn a shocking truth about Daisy

Abby chooses between her father and her uncle

Genevieve’s offer tempts Kevin to return to his shady past

Paul saves the day

Link

Soaps.com Teasers wk of June 11th

There is a tragedy at Nick and Phyllis' wedding.

Daniel and Phyllis realize something shocking about Daisy.

Kevin considers doing something illegal in relation to Genevieve's offer.

Paul rescues someone.

Abby takes sides in the battle for Beauty of Nature.

link

SOD Record This wk of June 11th

On Wednesday June 13th, Abby chooses a side in the battle between Victor and Jack which leads to conflict between the Abbott siblings. … Daniel and Phyllis make a shocking discover on Thursday June 14th…. On Friday, June 15th, Paul rushes to the rescue when he fears that Ricky has endangered Heather’s life.

Daily Spoilers wk of June 11th

6/11 Nick and Phyllis face a devastating loss; Abby takes a risk in order to support Jack.

6/12 Nick and Phyllis decide to have an impromptu wedding; Daniel doesn't believe Daisy's denial.

6/13 Chloe messes with Genevieve and Kevin's covert deal; Ashley is furious with Abby's decision.

6/14 Phyllis and Daniel uncover shocking information about Daisy; Genevieve is confronted.

6/15 Sharon and Nikki wind up in jail; Paul worries that Ricky will hurt Heather.

Soaps.com Spoilers wk of June 11th

Monday June 11:

No one is able to budge Sharon from the wedding, Especially after Victor aligns himself with her. Watch a Y&R spoiler video of Sharon and Victor.

Nick goes to check on Phyllis when he can't get through by phone.

Nick finds Phyllis curled up on the penthouse floor and calls 911.

Everyone at the wedding receives texts saying the wedding is postponed.

Jack panics when Abby leaves Gloworm with Victor.

At the ranch, Victor forbids Abby to invest with Jack. It doesn't go over well.

Jack is thrilled when Abby tells him she hasn't changed her mind about investing, but Nikki's very concerned.

Victor takes solace in Sharon after Abby lets him down.

Lauren flies Fenmore home as a surprise for Michael.

Phyllis tells Nick that Daisy is the reason she lost the baby.

Daniel gets a text from Nick that Phyllis lost the baby and tells Daisy, who pretends to be horrified.

Tuesday June 12:

Avery has an awkward run-in with Heather and Ricky at the Club.

Daisy says to Daniel, "There's something I should tell you about your mom, about what happened."

Phyllis says, "She kept on pushing me." Nick asks, "She pushed you?"

Nick and Phyllis elect to have an impromptu wedding.

Daniel doesn't buy Daisy's protests.

Wednesday June 13:

Chloe gets in the middle of Kevin's dealings with Genevieve.

Ashley is upset with Abby over the decision she's made.

Thursday June 14:

Daniel and Phyllis learn something shocking about Daisy.

Genevieve's involved in a confrontation.

Friday June 15:

It's slammer-time for two Genoa City residents.

Paul has reason to be concerned that Ricky might harm Heather.

link

Sony Previews wk of June 11th

Phyllis and Nick experience tragedy on their wedding day. Genevieve's offer could land Kevin in legal trouble. Abby chooses a side in the battle between Victor and Jack, leading to conflict between the Abbott siblings. Daniel and Phyllis make a shocking discovery about Daisy. Fearing Ricky has endangered Heather's life, Paul rushes to the rescue.

Sony

SOC spoilers For the Week of June 11th

Fenmore returns to Genoa City

Nick worries when Phyllis doesn’t answer her phone

Arriving at the apartment, Nick finds his bride helpless on the floor

Nick calls 9-1-1 in a desperate panic

Phyllis miscarries before the squad arrives

Nick and Phyllis are devastated

Phyllis accuses Daisy of causing her loss

The guests are alerted by text that the wedding has been canceled

Consternation ensues

Daniel finds Daisy at the coffee house and tells her the wedding is off

Daisy does her best to act surprised

Daniel gets a text from Nick about the miscarriage

Daisy tries to explain what happened

Daniel doesn’t believe his wife

Nick wonders if Daisy assaulted Phyllis

Phyllis wonders if she is being punished by karma

Unaware of Phyllis’s true past, Nick brushes aside his wife’s crisis of conscience

Nick and Phyllis go ahead with the wedding

Daniel and Phyllis learn something shocking about Daisy

Genevieve tells Cane she still has a little money hidden away

Cane asks his mother to move in to his home

Genevieve declines the offer

Cane wonders how Genevieve will survive

Genevieve asks Kevin to find out who is draining her Swiss bank account

The recently freed Colin is Genevieve’s top suspect

Kevin worries about getting into legal trouble

Genevieve tempts Kevin with a fortune

Chloe interferes with Genevieve and Kevin’s deal

Kevin and Genevieve’s plans go astray

Genevieve is confronted

Ricky and Heather meet for the first time since the photograph became public

Paul talks to Ricky’s neighbor Beth

Victor overhears Jack and Abby discussing Beauty of Nature

Ashley is upset when Abby decides in Jack’s favor

Nikki and Sharon have a confrontation in the stables

Nikki calls Sharon a tramp

Sharon tries to throttle Nikki

Victor pulls Nikki away from Sharon

The police are summoned

The battling blondes find themselves in the local lock up

Paul rushes to save Heather from Ricky

Link

TV Guide Previews Wk of June 11th

6/11, Phyllis and Nick cope with a devastating loss, while Abby risks defying Victor to support Jack.

6/12, Phyllis and Nick have an impromptu wedding, while Daniel refuses to believe Daisy's denial.

6/13, Chloe interferes with Kevin and Genevieve's secret deal, while Abby's decision infuriates Ashley.

6/14, Daniel and Phyllis make a shocking discovery about Daisy, while Cane confronts Genevieve about her illegal activities.

6/15, Nikki and Sharon's fight lands them in jail, while Paul fears that Ricky may harm Heather.

Link

YOUNG AND RESTLESS
FRIDAY, JUNE 15, 2012 -- SUMMARY OF THE WEEK'S EVENTS Courtesy of Soapzone
Y&R -- Tragedy strikes on Phyllis and Nick's wedding day. When Phyllis invites Daniel and Lucy to her wedding - but instructs Daniel to leave Daisy home - Daisy's feelings are hurt. Daisy goes to Phyllis's apartment, where Phyllis is getting ready for the wedding. Daisy attempts to convince Phyllis to change her mind and allow Daisy to attend her wedding. Daisy is stunned when Phyllis goes berserk and has a fit of the screaming mimis! Meanwhile, as the wedding party gathers at Glow Worm, Nick assures everyone that Phyllis will be along shortly. However, after Phyllis shoves Daisy out of her door and slams the door behind her, Phyllis begins to experience excruciating abdominal pains. As Phyllis screams for help, Daisy, who is still in the hallway, waiting for the elevator, hears Phyllis. After listening to Phyllis scream for help, however, Daisy turns her back and heads on down in the elevator. Meanwhile, as the wedding party continues to wait for Phyllis to arrive, Nick becomes concerned and tries to call her. When Phyllis does NOT answer his call, Nick heads to her apartment to find out what is happening. When Nick arrives, he discovers Phyllis on the floor, screaming for help. Nick calls an ambulance but, even before the Emergency Team arrives, Phyllis realizes that she has lost her expected baby. After Nick lets the wedding guests know what is going on, Nick accompanies Phyllis to the hospital. Afterward, when they return home, Phyllis at first blames Daisy for the loss of her expected baby, complaining that it was Daisy's fault that Phyllis became so stressed out. Later, however, Phyllis mentions to Nick that it could be possible that all of the misfortune which has befallen her could be fall-out from her past misdeeds. Nick assures Phyllis that her recent misfortune could not possibly be fall-out from any of her past misdeeds. But Phyllis remains unconvinced by Nick's argument. Phyllis and Daniel make a shocking discovery about Daisy. Abby chooses sides in the fight between Victor and Jack over Beauty of Nature. Jack continues to be convinced that he will soon own Beauty of Nature. Genevieve's offer could cause Kevin to do something illegal. Genevieve is stunned when she discovers that the government has frozen ALL of her assets - plus her home and her personal bank account. When Cane learns that Genevieve is totally destitute, Cane invites Genevieve to move in with Cane and Lily. However, Genevieve turns down the offer. Genevieve still has one secret Swiss bank account, which the Feds did NOT learn about. However, when Genevieve goes to check on her account, she is appalled when she discovers that someone has been making regular withdrawals about every twelve hours. Since Genevieve knows that Colin has been released, Genevieve suspects that Colin is behind the withdrawals. After Genevieve learns about Kevin's computer skills, Genevieve asks Kevin to help her move her money from one Swiss account and into a new Swiss account. Although not positive, Kevin suspects that what Genevieve is planning to do is somewhat illegal, so Kevin turns Genevieve down. However, when Genevieve mentions that she will just find someone else who is interested in making a fortune, Kevin suddenly changes his mind. Sharon and Nikki get into a fight in the barn at the Newman Ranch. Believing that Ricky might harm Heather, Paul decides that he will need to rush to rescue his daughter. -- MAX EHRICH debuts, beginning MONDAY, JUNE 11, as Fenmore Baldwin, the Suddenly Older son of Michael and Lauren Baldwin. FEN will return to town and discover that he has a hard time adjusting to Genoa City, following his time away at boarding school. -- BRETT BUTLER, who is best known for her role in GRACE UNDER FIRE, has been cast as PAUL'S next-door neighbor, Beth. BUTLER will be bringing her new character to
Genoa City on TUESDAY, JUNE 12 and THURSDAY, JUNE 14!

Soapzone
Edited by Daytime, Jun 9 2012, 10:50 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

I'll probably tune in for the Phick wedding to see what all the fuss is about.. hopefully Phyllis looses her baby. Praying!

Checkers
Member Avatar

Sounds boring. :sleep:

Edited by Checkers, May 31 2012, 02:17 PM.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Phyllis is due for major disappointment. That character has been on top for WAY to long, she needs to hit rock bottom hard! I can see her miscarrying.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Thanks for posting

LPS
Member Avatar

Phyllis is like Victor...she'll never lose. Blah

Abby needs to leave the show. Useless.

I hope Gen. sleeps with Kevin, LMAO.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

LPS
May 31 2012, 04:11 PM
Phyllis is like Victor...she'll never lose. Blah

Abby needs to leave the show. Useless.

I hope Gen. sleeps with Kevin, LMAO.
I agree. The tragedy will be something that probably has nothing to do with Nick or Phyllis. MAB has her head too far up Phyllis' ass for anything bad to happen to her character. I'm still waiting for the re-writes that will somehow make Phyllis the injured party when it comes to Danny and the hit and run. Somehow she'll come out smelling like a rose while everyone else gets thrown under the bus. The tragedy already occurred, this horrible couple is back together.

Abby needs to go is right. I can't stand MR. I hated her on GL and she made me hate Lizzie a character I once loved and I loathe Abby equally. GO.

Gen and Kevin :P

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Quote:

BTW what happened to Android?
SID IS WHAT HAPPEN :angry: Make me sick.

Anywho! Last I heard from DROID she was doing dandy using her free time for other things in life...

pantherlake31

Shick
May 31 2012, 02:41 PM
Phyllis is due for major disappointment. That character has been on top for WAY to long, she needs to hit rock bottom hard! I can see her miscarrying.
I'm thrilled that someone is finally going to expose Phyllis for the insane, twisted criminal, hypocritical subhuman she's always been. I wonder if they're going to mention her friend Sasha, whom I believe, Phyllis killed.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Paul saves the day

Link

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I'm guessing that since Phyliss is down on the floor screaming for help, that possibly ricky shoved her or something and she's about to miscarry.

Shick
Member Avatar

^ Good.

Shick
Member Avatar

pantherlake31
Jun 2 2012, 12:19 PM
Shick
I'm thrilled that someone is finally going to expose Phyllis for the insane, twisted criminal, hypocritical subhuman she's always been. I wonder if they're going to mention her friend Sasha, whom I believe, Phyllis killed.
There was a scene in with Phyllis in jail back in 2002/2003 where in Phyllis' own mind, Sasha Greene called her a murderer. So if Phyllis sees herself as a murderer, then yes I believe she killed that woman.

celine12

Daytime
May 31 2012, 07:32 AM
NE week June 11 Spoilers

Tragedy strikes on Nick and Phyllis' wedding day

Phyllis and Daniel make a shocking discovery about Daisy

Abby choses sides in the fight between Victor and Jack over BON

Genevieve's offer could cause Kevin to do something illegal

Paul to the rescue

Telboards

Paul saves the day

Link

The original spoiler did NOT say the wedding was destoryed by tradegy.

celine12

Shick
Jun 2 2012, 07:36 PM
pantherlake31
Shick
There was a scene in with Phyllis in jail back in 2002/2003 where in Phyllis' own mind, Sasha Greene called her a murderer. So if Phyllis sees herself as a murderer, then yes I believe she killed that woman.
I predict Phyllis/Phick haters will be getting several dissappoints. One of them will be watching the trashy, low rent tramp Sharon banging her kids grandfather!

Shick
Member Avatar

celine12
Jun 2 2012, 09:33 PM
Shick
pantherlake31
Shick
I predict Phyllis/Phick haters will be getting several dissappoints. One of them will be watching the trashy, low rent tramp Sharon banging her kids grandfather!
What in the depths of hell does that have to do with Phyllis being an old dried up murdering hag?

Checkers
Member Avatar

celine12
Jun 2 2012, 09:33 PM
Shick
pantherlake31
Shick
Posted Image

Daytime
Member Avatar

Soaps.com Teasers wk of June 11th

There is a tragedy at Nick and Phyllis' wedding.

Daniel and Phyllis realize something shocking about Daisy.

Kevin considers doing something illegal in relation to Genevieve's offer.

Paul rescues someone.

Abby takes sides in the battle for Beauty of Nature.

link

clubkidjeff

nevermind :)
Edited by clubkidjeff, Jun 3 2012, 12:11 PM.

Shick
Member Avatar

Nevermind ;)
Edited by Shick, Jun 3 2012, 02:45 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply