Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD blind items; June 11th issue
Topic Started: May 31 2012, 03:04 PM (13,631 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Kevin_Buchanan
May 31 2012, 03:26 PM
Hopeless_Dreamer
May 31 2012, 03:08 PM
I'm hoping that blind item # 3 is referring to Ari Zucker.
How has Ari Zucker not had much of a storyline in the last 6 months?! :shame:
Maybe when compared to characters like Kayla/Justin/Adrienne she has had a lot of airtime, but compared to the airtime she used to recieve its nothing. I think she may have had 5/6 episodes for the entire month of May.
Quote Post Goto Top

AHM

Ellie
May 31 2012, 03:05 PM
3. Not sure about "popular", but my immediate guess was Suzanne Rogers on Days. Gag.
You're probably right, unfortunately. Ugg. Will it be more Eggbaby after how poorly that was received though?

Though Kayla makes a lot of sense too.
Edited by AHM, May 31 2012, 03:58 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Hopeless_Dreamer
May 31 2012, 03:46 PM
Kevin_Buchanan
May 31 2012, 03:26 PM
Hopeless_Dreamer
May 31 2012, 03:08 PM
I'm hoping that blind item # 3 is referring to Ari Zucker.
How has Ari Zucker not had much of a storyline in the last 6 months?! :shame:
Maybe when compared to characters like Kayla/Justin/Adrienne she has had a lot of airtime, but compared to the airtime she used to recieve its nothing. I think she may have had 5/6 episodes for the entire month of May.
Ari had 10 epis for May. She is 9th for the year with 52 epis.

tiki_girl
Member Avatar

#2 Molly Burnett's got some exta meat on her bones. But she's leaving the show so I doubt they'd crush her self esteem on her way out the door.
That's my only guess.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

tiki_girl
May 31 2012, 04:37 PM
#2 Molly Burnett's got some exta meat on her bones. But she's leaving the show so I doubt they'd crush her self esteem on her way out the door.
That's my only guess.
I don't this blind is DAYS. Not to say that they wouldn't, but misogynists run most rampant on Y&R.

OliveAnn

tiki_girl
That's my only guess.
It's not her. She's quite thin, actually. She only gained a little weight around the beginning of the year, but lost it. Besides, her weight gain was more of a psychological nature and very likely a side effect of what was going on in her life at the time.

tiki_girl
Member Avatar

OliveAnn
May 31 2012, 04:46 PM
tiki_girl
That's my only guess.
It's not her. She's quite thin, actually. She only gained a little weight around the beginning of the year, but lost it. Besides, her weight gain was more of a psychological nature and very likely a side effect of what was going on in her life at the time.
Aww, don't make me feel bad for a snark...(I really had no idea she had personal issues she was working through, but I do know she hasn't worn pants in the past 9 months.)

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

tiki_girl
May 31 2012, 05:06 PM
OliveAnn
May 31 2012, 04:46 PM
tiki_girl
That's my only guess.
Aww, don't make me feel bad for a snark...(I really had no idea she had personal issues she was working through, but I do know she hasn't worn pants in the past 9 months.)
Her mom passed away recently.

jtsahottie
Member Avatar
If I woke from a coma and Channing Tatum told me he was my husband... I'd Believe Him!

1. The GH Kristina recast
2. This has to be someone from B&B or Y&R
3. AZ from Days
4. no clue, but I don't think its Lucas because his return wasn't that hyped and he's already been back for 4 months.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

1. NuKristina from GH
2. Kimberly Matula from B&B (no she's not the least bit fat but I thought I heard something about this before)
3. No clue, it's probably DOOL but I don't watch the show
4. Has Todd been on a lot lately on GH? He's the only one I can think of.
Edited by Crazygirl, May 31 2012, 05:47 PM.

SlyestFox
Member Avatar

Southofsoap
May 31 2012, 03:42 PM
#2 could be male - Freddy Smith?
That was my guess. Sonny's definitely puffed up, and he's been offscreen a lot implying maybe Freddie Smith is trying to lose weight.

I can't think of any young person on GH or Y&R that could need to lose weight, and B&B I don't watch. As for the Molly Burnett thing, definitely not. In addition to her not being remotely heavy, she's also leaving and could tell them to go to hell if they wanted her to lose weight.
Edited by SlyestFox, May 31 2012, 05:57 PM.

bygnedys

1. new Kristina- G.H.

2. ?

3. T.B. on Y/R CBS is taking over show and pushing young kids, her character has young son they are aging to teen set and her character husband is getting position of power, so she should be getting more storyline.

4. I think S.C. who plays Deacon, I heard trouble with co-star and he is hoping they will let him stay longer.

or it is Lucas on Days.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

SlyestFox
May 31 2012, 05:53 PM
Southofsoap
That was my guess. Sonny's definitely puffed up, and he's been offscreen a lot implying maybe Freddie Smith is trying to lose weight.

I can't think of any young person on GH or Y&R that could need to lose weight, and B&B I don't watch. As for the Molly Burnett thing, definitely not. In addition to her not being remotely heavy, she's also leaving and could tell them to go to hell if they wanted her to lose weight.
I read a gay, non-soap message board (not AE) which occasionally talks about Days due to its gay characters. Freddie has been mercilessly pummeled by several posters there in recent months for his perceived weight gain. This item could very well be about him, regardless if it is true or not.
Edited by LonePirate, May 31 2012, 08:05 PM.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

LonePirate
May 31 2012, 06:37 PM
SlyestFox
May 31 2012, 05:53 PM
Southofsoap

I read a gay, non-soap message board which occasionally talks about Days due to its gay characters. Freddie has been mercilessly pummeled by several posters there in recent months for his perceived weight gain. This item could very well be about him, regardless if it is true or not.
Yeah, I've seen some comments online too. Some of the things said are so uncalled for. :shame:

michr544125

I have also seen comments about Freddie the past few months. The comments I agree are incredibly hurtful just like comments made toward the looks of other celebrities. I think Freddie is incredibly hot and find him much more attractive than Chandler.
Edited by michr544125, May 31 2012, 08:23 PM.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

1. I like the NuKristina guess. I don't think it's new Connie/Kate because she's doing an outstanding job, imo.

2. I think it is FS. I think he's adorable and hot as is, but if they wanted him shirtless over the summer it wouldn't surprise me if they told him to work out and lose some weight. We shall see when Sonny returns on June 6th. I don't think he's fat by any human standard, though.

3. Perhaps it's MBE/Kayla on Days?

4. Could it be Todd/RH on GH?

DAYSisHOT
Member Avatar

Suzanne Rogers on 3

Recast Celeste?

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

It aint Freddie Smith for #2

Heres a Pic fom April 22, 2012. Not fat here
Posted Image

tiki_girl
Member Avatar

FS gained weight? How would anyone know unless they saw him out and about?
I think Days is actually the best about having a good healthy range of body types over the years, so 2 is probably pertaining to a different soap.

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

Let me just saw but if some ass hat at days is calling Freddie overweight by that pic posted on post #38, then I am obese and so are a lot of us. Geez.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply