Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD blind items; June 11th issue
Topic Started: May 31 2012, 03:04 PM (13,820 Views)
NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

johnwalterseip
May 31 2012, 08:07 PM
Let me just saw but if some ass hat at days is calling Freddie overweight by that pic posted on post #38, then I am obese and so are a lot of us. Geez.
That's showbiz for you!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

michr544125

I agree that Freddie looks very toned in that recent picture. But yup that is showbiz for you...

I do hope #1 is NuKristina. I can't stand her. The actress is not very good and I hate how OT the character is now.
Edited by michr544125, May 31 2012, 08:24 PM.

sonemfan4life

1. Can't be NuKristina cuz they havent really shown support to her in the press. I think it's the Kate/Connie actress

4. Is so Michael Damian
Edited by sonemfan4life, May 31 2012, 09:33 PM.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

1. Maxie?

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

I think #1 might be NuMaxie on GH..I remember a few costars showing their support when fans were getting on her case a few months ago.....so it could be her.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

NuMaxie might be a good guess, though the circumstances of her getting the part were unfortunate and no fault of hers.

As for FS being the one having to lose weight, the only upside I see to that (and he's so not fat) is that if they want him to look good shirtless, then they might be amping up the Wilson heat this summer, and that would not be a bad thing at all!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dreamy
Member Avatar

1. This soap's cast members may support their co-star in the press, but we hear actors on set are privately grumbling about the recast. Its all GH's NuKrishna.

2. This young performer was told by producers to lose weight. Days ~ Gabi or GH ~ NuMaxie.

3. This popular actress, who has not worked a lot for the better part of last year, is thrilled by a recent backstage turn of events that will likely yield more story for her. Days ~ Kayla.

4. The return of this character was really hyped in the press, but he will see little air time in the coming weeks. Y&R ~ Danny.

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

Well if this person was just told Lose weight it wasnt Freddie Smith

Pic Of Freddie & Kate Mansi from her twitter, taken tonight
Posted Image

Taelyn

#1. I was thinking Nu Kristina.. But Nu Maxie is also a great guess.. While I ADORE Kirsten Storms, I didnt think Id say it, But Jen Lilley has been doing a great job. It has to be very difficult walking into a role like that.. Especially when its meant tp be a TEMP recast, Then turns into the real deal.

She seems level headed and has dealt head on with Maxie fans in respectful way.
Edited by Taelyn, Jun 1 2012, 12:20 AM.

michr544125

I hope it's not Jen. I love her as Maxie. I always found Kristen to feel too young for the role. I cant even imagine KS coming back as Maxie anymore.

Here's a much clearer pic of Freddie from last night. I'd say he's looking better than ever. I think he looks the most fit he's ever looked. He looks hot! Damn needs to wear red more often :wub: .

Posted Image
Edited by michr544125, Jun 1 2012, 08:55 AM.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Freddie Smith and Kate Mansi must be friends off screen. That's not the first time she's tweeted pictures of them. He certainly doesn't look fat in that picture. He looks adorable.

I'm now thinking that 1. isn't NuMaxie. Not only did Jen Lilley get the part under difficult circumstances, she's doing a great job and has been gracious in the criticism. It's hard for me to believe the cast would not sympathize with her position. I'm going to go with NuKristina instead. Maybe possibly the new Connie/Kate - but she seems to be doing well.

into_the_skyline
Member Avatar

nuMaxie has been around too long for it to be her, it's nuKristina. You've even had Maurice Benard interviewed just to talk about how amazing she is and we see that clearly isn't the case. Then she posted that video saying how she had 60 pages her first day and was so nervous. It reminds me of CHarity Rahmer how everybody kept saying how unique she was and to give her time to adjust.

badaddiction
Member Avatar

michr544125
Jun 1 2012, 08:54 AM
I hope it's not Jen. I love her as Maxie. I always found Kristen to feel too young for the role. I cant even imagine KS coming back as Maxie anymore.

Here's a much clearer pic of Freddie from last night. I'd say he's looking better than ever. I think he looks the most fit he's ever looked. He looks hot! Damn needs to wear red more often :wub: .

Posted Image
His shirt & vest looks too small/tight around the stomach and arm pit area. Looks like weight gain to me or a case of working out, not really working out for the better
Edited by badaddiction, Jun 1 2012, 11:15 AM.

badaddiction
Member Avatar

I'm thinking #4 is SK, Deacon (sp?) on the B&B.

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

I wished I looked as good as Freddie did. Talking about someones apperance when they are not even close to overweight is the issue here and people wonder why eating disorders are still rampant
Edited by johnwalterseip, Jun 1 2012, 12:24 PM.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I think #3 is Suzanne Rogers though didnt Tomlin seem to like Kayla so it could also be MBE. I think #4 is probably Danny on Y&R. His return and reunion with Christine was heavily hyped (sod/tvguide/ew). Doesnt surprise me that MAB brings back a past character and the. Doesnt use them. Typical.

badaddiction
Member Avatar

johnwalterseip
Jun 1 2012, 12:03 PM
I wished I looked as good as Freddie did. I guess we all cant be perfect looking like Bad addiction
Nope, you can't, and you're right I am perfect looking (I'm joking, of course). You think FS looks good and I don't. That's OK. Some people think JS is not attractive and I think he is; again, that's OK. There's no need to attack me personally because I have a different opinion on an actor's appearance.
Edited by badaddiction, Jun 1 2012, 12:15 PM.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

NuKristina fits. Especially since the first SORAS-ed Kristina was pretty good, just too young and not sexy enough for the storylines they wanted. I wonder if they will make another switch sooner rather than later.

Freddie does look absolutely wonderful in red. That's a perfect color for him. I hope they do dress him in that color on the show now and again. The Kish fan remembers when they used to put Kyle/BC in red to the same effect!

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

badaddiction
Jun 1 2012, 12:14 PM
johnwalterseip
Jun 1 2012, 12:03 PM
I wished I looked as good as Freddie did. I guess we all cant be perfect looking like Bad addiction
Nope, you can't, and you're right I am perfect looking (I'm joking, of course). You think FS looks good and I don't. That's OK. Some people think JS is not attractive and I think he is; again, that's OK. There's no need to attack me personally because I have a different opinion on an actor's appearance.
Sorry bA but discussion like this and harping on what society thinks is acceptable weight is why we still have eating disorders. Society says u must be a size 0-2 and if not ur fat. Thats unrealistic and we need to stop putting out this garbage

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I think Freddie Smith looked good when he came on and he looks good in the pics from last night, but he was looking pretty terrible in some of the promo pics for Will, Sonny, and the younger set. I still don't think its about him though because there are 4 shows and 4 items. #3 is clearly about DAYS so by my logic 2 items wouldn't be about DAYS.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply