Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD blind items; June 11th issue
Topic Started: May 31 2012, 03:04 PM (13,674 Views)
Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Jun 1 2012, 02:54 PM
Are people seriously calling Freddie FAT?

Lol - now I have heard it all.

#Ridiculous
In that picture, at least, he is not TV/HOLLYWOOD fit. That is unarguable.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

badaddiction
Member Avatar

Drew
Jun 1 2012, 02:58 PM
I'm not calling him fat, I'm saying he's gained weight. There's a complete difference.
Exactly!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Bright Eyes
Jun 1 2012, 02:59 PM
Mitchapalooza

#Ridiculous
I totally disagree!

badaddiction
Member Avatar

Bright Eyes
Jun 1 2012, 02:47 PM
Drew
Jun 1 2012, 02:42 PM
Yes, cheek muscles. :lol:

Fanboys crack me up ...
Personally, I believe Freddie Smith is the hottest guy on the show (He's totally in my top 10 of hottest celebs right now) but I though I'd still tap him harder than a maple tree, I'm not blind and can see what your saying easily. Just because you're a fan of someone doesn't mean you have to play stupid. I mean Robin Strasser has proven herself to be a mental case, but she will always remain one of my favourite soap actresses ever.
This! As much as I love me some JS, I willingly admit the man has worn some questionable clothing choices, has - on occasion - chewed the scenery like a collective swarm of locusts, and 6 months - 1 year ago had gained quite a few pounds (but has since lost).

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza

#Ridiculous
If you think you have heard it all, I read an online comment today that said Chandler now looked a little chubby in the stomach and hips. And yes, this person was dead serious.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Bright Eyes
Mitchapalooza

#Ridiculous
Exactly

Posted Image

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

What i find confusing is that some here who claim Freddie is fat seem to think from what Ive seen over time that to hollywood Fit or whatever the hell that is, you must all have the same body frame and structure. Not everyone is the same and we need to stop this crap.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Drew
Jun 1 2012, 03:26 PM
Bright Eyes
Mitchapalooza

#Ridiculous
Exactly

Posted Image
Are you kidding me with this?

He is not stick thin, but he certainly is not too big for Hollywood standards IMO.

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

Drew
Bright Eyes
Mitchapalooza

#Ridiculous
Exactly

Posted Image
That pic with Greg is from April 21st
The pic with the reporter from world of wonder is from April 22
The pics in red shirt alone and with Kate Mansi were from last night, May 31st

Im sorry going by the pic from las night, Freddie is no where near fat or overweight and he didnt even look fat.overweight in the April 22nd

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Jun 1 2012, 03:28 PM
Drew
Bright Eyes
Mitchapalooza

#Ridiculous
Exactly

Posted Image

He is not stick thin, but he certainly is not too big for Hollywood standards IMO.
Just jealously that is all. Plus Freddie missed buttoned his shirt. Just noticed that. LOL
Edited by johnwalterseip, Jun 1 2012, 03:33 PM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

johnwalterseip
Jun 1 2012, 03:31 PM
Mitchapalooza
Drew
Bright Eyes

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Exactly

Posted Image

Just jealously that is all
I don't think it is jealousy...just difference of opinion.

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Jun 1 2012, 03:32 PM
johnwalterseip
Mitchapalooza
Drew

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepPosted Image

I think its sad that we are looking to Hollywood and saying what they consider to be healthy is what we should strive to.

badaddiction
Member Avatar

johnwalterseip
Drew
Bright Eyes
Mitchapalooza

#Ridiculous
Exactly

Posted Image

Im sorry going by the pic from las night, Freddie is no where near fat or overweight and he didnt even look fat.overweight in the April 22nd
I can only speak for myself, but saying someone is overweight and/or fat is different than saying someone has gained weight. I'm saying he's gained weight and I could see him being the person in the blind item.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

johnwalterseip
Jun 1 2012, 03:35 PM
Mitchapalooza
Jun 1 2012, 03:32 PM
johnwalterseip
Mitchapalooza

I think its sad that we are looking to Hollywood and saying what they consider to be healthy is what we should strive to.
I don't think they are saying we should STRIVE to look like that, just that there is a certainly standard in Hollywood that seems to be acceptable....I agree with YOU that this is not an example of an actor being too fat for Hollywood standards....but I don't agree that the posters who disagree with us are A.) jealous or B.) saying we OR actors in general should strive to look like the Hollywood "ideal".

Edited by Mitchapalooza, Jun 1 2012, 03:39 PM.

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

badaddiction
Jun 1 2012, 03:37 PM
johnwalterseip
Drew
Bright Eyes

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Exactly

Posted Image

I can only speak for myself, but saying someone is overweight and/or fat is different than saying someone has gained weight. I'm saying he's gained weight and I could see him being the person in the blind item.
If u say he is the blind item than u sort of are calling him overweight since the BI said this person was told to lose weight

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

Ughh I just find it stupid that Hollywood seems to think that all guys need to look the same or that they can just cookie cut everyone to look the same. No two bodies are the same. No one can be morphed into a replioca of someone else. I think its quite damaging what Hollywood does by putting unrealistic expecations on its actors and actresses

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

Yeah I saw where people think Chandler added weight too. Seriously and it was from the same poster who said a few weeks back that Chandler was too buff. Just cant win with some people, I guess.

michr544125

This is the most Freddie news we've had in months so makes me happy to talk about him :laugh: . I have to agree with John that I do think different poses for some people make you look heavier than you are. It happens to me where if I turn my head a certain way I look much heavier in the face than I really am. Plus close up pictures never tell the best story. No, Freddie doesn't have the same look he did when he first joined the show but what I am seeing now is a lot of muscle. I for one think his look from last night is the hottest look he's had so if some producer thinks that is overweight that's just sad. For some people the more you work out, the more you gain muscle especially when you hid your mid 20s.

I just hope if this is Freddie (and sadly it probably is) this doesn't mean they are halting the Wilson romance even more (if that is possible). They tape 3 months ahead and they should be taping a love scene or close to it by now (well IMO they should be if they are going with WilSon).

Edited by michr544125, Jun 1 2012, 04:57 PM.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Clearly, the "Lose Weight" star is Kristian Alfonso. Girl, needs to lay off the twinkies.

badaddiction
Member Avatar

johnwalterseip
Jun 1 2012, 03:39 PM
badaddiction
Jun 1 2012, 03:37 PM
johnwalterseip
Drew

If u say he is the blind item than u sort of are calling him overweight since the BI said this person was told to lose weight
No, that's how you are interpreting it. IMO, he's gained weight. That is not me saying he is overweight/fat. That's me saying he's gained weight and based on Hollywood/TV standards, I can see TPTB of Days approaching him about it, especially since Summer's coming up and the 20 something crew will probably being doing a lot lake/beach/pic nic scenes. Is that me saying that I agree with the Hollywood standards? No. Is it saying that I recognize the standards exist? Yes.
Edited by badaddiction, Jun 1 2012, 03:56 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply