Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD blind items; June 11th issue
Topic Started: May 31 2012, 03:04 PM (14,243 Views)
badaddiction
Member Avatar

darraholic
Jun 1 2012, 03:51 PM
Clearly, the "Lose Weight" star is Kristian Alfonso. Girl, needs to lay off the twinkies.
:iloveyou: :laugh:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

I can't believe how overblown this entire conversation has become. Does he look different now to when I last saw him months ago? Yes, and that's only point I was trying to make.

If that makes me jealous according to someone on the internet who can tell the day of the week by the shirt on a soap actor's back, well then I'll just have to own that title with all the snark it's worth.

blueskies
Member Avatar

darraholic
Jun 1 2012, 03:51 PM
Clearly, the "Lose Weight" star is Kristian Alfonso. Girl, needs to lay off the twinkies.
Oh god, lol, I just hope she doesn't somehow read this, because I can't handle her losing anymore weight! I love the woman, but just wow.

Btw, I do find it funny that she's about the only person on Days ever shown eating food :P

ProphecyGirl

Hoping #3 is Suzanne Rogers on Days, although I think it is Ari Zucker. Tomlin/Whitesell love both of them.

MarDar royally screwed them with little screen time (SR) and craptastic storylines (both AZ and SR).

tiki_girl
Member Avatar

Funny how it's a-ok to suggest someone's "too skinny" and "needs some Twinkies", yet at the same time, hell hath no furry if you might suggest another has gained a few lbs.

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

tiki_girl
Jun 2 2012, 07:30 AM
Funny how it's a-ok to suggest someone's "too skinny" and "needs some Twinkies", yet at the same time, hell hath no furry if you might suggest another has gained a few lbs.

Personally I dont think either is good. Thats their own business & unless one knows what the actor is going through, assumptions just make asses out of everyone.

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

Freddie smith at Daybreak webseries premiere
Posted Image
Posted Image

darraholic
Member Avatar

Get over it. It's show business. There weight, height, eating habits, dating life, etc... is going to be discussed. Nothing bugs me more than fanboys and fangirls getting uptight when their favorite star is being discussed in a negative light.

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

Point is why discuss something if one has no idea whats going on? Just to gossip?

darraholic
Member Avatar

That's the business. And lets be real, celebs love the gossip. It keeps them relevant.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

That would generally be the point of blind items .....

Reva Bend

The recast that the cast is supporting in press but grumbling about behind the scenes could be Jen Lilley (NuMaxie)...a lot of co-stars are "supporting" her in the press...not seen a word about NuKristina in the press...

Suzanne Rogers is a great actress--she's no Diedre, though...Julie (Susan Seaforth) should be the Horton matriarch by birthright...I agree with whoever it was that said that...bring back her grandson, Scotty, and his Banning brood or even Doug's illegitimate son, DJ, who must be skiing with Bobby Martin from ALL MY CHILDREN...LOL

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

If they brought back Rick Hearst to DAYS and made Doug and especially Julie more prominent I would flip out. I have been requesting this for years and I think its about time it happens. Of course I prefer Ric Lansing return on GH but I'm tired of waiting so its time for DAYS to hop on this!

DesignatedShelley
Member Avatar

I was just thinking of Scottie Banning returning the other day. Probably too much to ask for, but in his favor he's only related to one core family (Hortons).

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Rick Hearst returning to DAYS would be EPIC...that would be just too awesome!
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Jun 4 2012, 12:49 PM.

happy
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Jun 3 2012, 08:17 PM
If they brought back Rick Hearst to DAYS and made Doug and especially Julie more prominent I would flip out. I have been requesting this for years and I think its about time it happens. Of course I prefer Ric Lansing return on GH but I'm tired of waiting so its time for DAYS to hop on this!
Who did RH play on DOOL?

ChampagneRiver
Member Avatar

happy
Jun 4 2012, 09:12 PM
DiMeraFan67
Who did RH play on DOOL?
In 89-90, he played Scotty Banning, Julie's grandson :eyeroll: ,even though SSH is only 20 years older than RH.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Not sure if it's been said yet, but #4 is definitely (probably) Sean Kanan.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

ChampagneRiver
Jun 4 2012, 09:45 PM
happy
Jun 4 2012, 09:12 PM
DiMeraFan67
Who did RH play on DOOL?
In 89-90, he played Scotty Banning, Julie's grandson :eyeroll: ,even though SSH is only 20 years older than RH.
lol Rick Hearst still looks young enough to BE her grandson and that's not a knock on SSH. She looks great. They both do. He would kill it on DAYS. If he had been on canvas when SJB joined Madison would have worked and still been a part of the show. I would love seeing Rick Hearst and Kristian Alfonso as "siblings" I think they would be awesome together. Hope never really got to have that relationship with anyone aside from Jennifer and Melissa. A guy sibling would be a nice change. I think Rick Hearst and Peter Reckell would be pretty awesome onscreen together too either as friendly in-laws or rival in-laws. Rick Hearst plays the lovable bad boy just as good as anyone else ever has.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

3. This popular actress, who has not worked a lot for the better part of last year, is thrilled by a recent backstage turn of events that will likely yield more story for her.

I'm almost positive this is Mary Beth Evans now. Days' Monday episode has a scene were Kayla talks with Abe, and tells him she'll be there for him if he ever needs her. Seemed to me, they might try Kayla/Abe as a pair once Lexie dies.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply