Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Y&R Victoria’s Big Mistake
Topic Started: Jun 1 2012, 07:50 AM (2,569 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Please Link back to Daytime Royalty.. Thanks.. :D

In the wake of Victoria’s reveal to Victor that Sharon and Billy shared one-nighter years ago, a disgusted Victor cancels dinner plans with this new girlfriend. Victoria then tries to let Billy know about her loose lips, Sets up Hamner but the planets are not aligned because Billy gets called away before Victoria can tell him. Meanwhile, Sharon asks Victor about the tension between them but he dismisses her. She’s getting a taste of that hard dark side of Victor that she has pretty much been spared. Sharon has seen Victor treat his family and other people with this sort of cold disdain and hurtful indifference but not she’s is feeling it firsthand and she doesn’t like it. Sharon suspects Victoria is responsible and confronts her. Victoria gleefully admits that she told her dad about Sharon’s affair with Billy. Victoria is not somebody you want to push too far, so this is push back, explains Hamner. She knows that this is a way that is going to be successful in sowing discord. Billy overhears their chat and isn’t too happy with his wife. He tells her that she behaved in a way that he would expect her father to behave. Her recklessness is going to cause conflict.

Edited by Daytime, Jun 1 2012, 07:55 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bygnedys

Oh please, Victoria put up with Billy running out on her, getting messed up with Chelsea, innocent or not.

Possibly being the daddy of another woman's baby and wanting to raise the kid as her own.

Now, we are suppose to believe that Billy messing with Sharon before they became a couple sets her off :shrug:

Where was her pride and anger when the Chelsea business was coming down, which wouldn't have happened if her husband had stayed home and been there for her and the family. :eyeroll:

bmfan
Member Avatar

I think the whole thing is dumb. Victoria needs to stop playing sharon's game and with everything victoria has been through with billy he can shut up. I can't be mad at my baby though. :tounge:

Checkers
Member Avatar

bygnedys
Jun 1 2012, 08:06 AM
Oh please, Victoria put up with Billy running out on her, getting messed up with Chelsea, innocent or not.

Possibly being the daddy of another woman's baby and wanting to raise the kid as her own.

Now, we are suppose to believe that Billy messing with Sharon before they became a couple sets her off :shrug:

Where was her pride and anger when the Chelsea business was coming down, which wouldn't have happened if her husband had stayed home and been there for her and the family. :eyeroll:
Right!

Billy bought a freaking baby and then ran out on his family because he couldn't deal. He did not deserve what Chelsea did to him but Chelsea wouldn't have been able to get her claws in him if he hadn't of left.

Where was all this old school Victoria when Chelsea came rolling into town?

WVAndi

Vikki is a big mouth just like Sharon a hypocrite ~ can't keep her big mouth shut!!

Like who made Victor and Vikki ~ judge and juror, they have NO room to talk about anyone :embarrassed: ??

Vikki hates Dad one minute for sleeping around with Sharon ~ then her husband slept with her sister-in-law before marrying his ex-wife ~

NO ONE on the Y & R are SAINTS, all SINNERS!!

Victor has slept with about every woman in town or else where, what makes him so perfect?? He's NOT!!! :scared:

Victor clear down the line on all sides of all family, not a wonder the kids are not inbred!! :embarrassed:

WVAndi

WVAndi
Jun 1 2012, 12:55 PM
Vikki is a big mouth just like Sharon a hypocrite ~ can't keep her big mouth shut!!

Like who made Victor and Vikki ~ judge and juror, they have NO room to talk about anyone :embarrassed: ??

Vikki hates Dad one minute for sleeping around with Sharon ~ then her husband slept with her sister-in-law before marrying his ex-wife ~ wonder if Vikki will have Billy do a DNA test on Faith??

NO ONE on the Y & R are SAINTS, all SINNERS!!

Victor has slept with about every woman in town or else where, what makes him so perfect?? He's NOT!!! :scared:

Victor clear down the line on all sides of all family, not a wonder the kids are not inbred!! :embarrassed:

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

REALLY? Victor is ticked that his new girlfriend once slept with Billy? Yet dating her when her only handicap was that she loved, slept with and married the man who kidnapped her child and told her it was dead, well, he was cool with THAT?

WVAndi

Ever notice that all of so called GC residents (like Victor, Vikki, and etc) see everyone else's faults but their own!!
Edited by WVAndi, Jun 1 2012, 04:46 PM.

lene
Member Avatar

Billy has no right to be pissed about this. COME THE FUCK ON. He bought a baby, and left her when it went wrong. He also hid from her and his CANCER STRIKEN KID because he didn't want anyone to know that Chelsea raped him. He's so fucking stupid sometimes... lawd... LOL

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Thanks Daytime!! :hug:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Renegade_Killerbee
Jun 1 2012, 01:05 PM
REALLY? Victor is ticked that his new girlfriend once slept with Billy? Yet dating her when her only handicap was that she loved, slept with and married the man who kidnapped her child and told her it was dead, well, he was cool with THAT?
let's face it, MAB and those other slug writers couldn't think up anything better way to end it than that, totally beyond stupid.

LPS
Member Avatar

I am NOT a fan of Victoria, but I fail to see how she is at fault. WTF can she not tell Victor what Sharon blabbed about? She didn't really do anyting manipulative.

Billy needs to STFU. He stole a baby, abandoned his cancer striken daughter, and I don't see why he cares. I'm glad some of his dirty deeds are starting to come out. He has been a little too self-righteous at times.

Peridott
Member Avatar

So Billy and Sharon being boink buddies in the past is being used as angst for Villy and Shictor...how effing lame.

bygnedys

One of the mags coming out soon has a picture of Sharon, Billy, Victoria and you know what they look like they would make a good triangle.

I could see Sharon getting mad enough at Victoria to go after Billy to try to break them up.
She could use Billy's resentment of Victoria putting up with her father after everything he has done to them.

kelly777
Member Avatar

I fail to understand why the hell Billy is apologizing to Victoria for anything he did before they were married. I don't get why it is even relevant.

restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

Lame as shit. :puke: :shrug:

WVAndi

kelly777
Jun 1 2012, 11:47 PM
I fail to understand why the hell Billy is apologizing to Victoria for anything he did before they were married. I don't get why it is even relevant.
Billy shouldn't apologize to Victoria, for what happen years before they even got together or married!!

Writers don't know what else to do ~ they just seem to be taking from different triangles on the show, if it doesn't work one way, then try it on the next set!! :whack: :poof:

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

restless daze
Jun 2 2012, 04:50 AM
Chooch, this shit go far & beyond lame, how the hell Billy gon be apologetic for a piece of puss he got 3yrs ago, FucOuttaHere. -_-

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

lightandday
Jun 3 2012, 12:42 AM
restless daze
Jun 2 2012, 04:50 AM
Chooch, this shit go far & beyond lame, how the hell Billy gon be apologetic for a piece of puss he got 3yrs ago, FucOuttaHere. -_-

MAB makes ALL characters Stupid as hell!! :soapbox:

lilacwine
Member Avatar

I'm just glad Shictor is off my screen- putting the barf bags away for a week or so

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply