Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Y&R Victoria’s Big Mistake
Topic Started: Jun 1 2012, 07:50 AM (2,645 Views)
HotPepper
Member Avatar

Why does Sharon always think she has to make peace. She tried to make peace with Adam when he had already told her he had moved on and the same with NIck.
Sharon cannot leave things alone. She knows the family doesn't approve of her and Victors relationship and I can understand why. But Sharon has to go over to Victoria and try to make excuses,etc Then when Victoria is nasty to her she comes off with her crap about her and Billy. I don't think Victoria was upset with Billy about his past with Sharon. i think she was upset that Sharon was trying to justify her gross actions with her father.
I think Victoria had every right to be nasty to Sharon and Sharon should have just not even bothered coming over and leave well enough alone.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Jun 3 2012, 05:00 PM
Why does Sharon always think she has to make peace. She tried to make peace with Adam when he had already told her he had moved on and the same with NIck.
Sharon cannot leave things alone. She knows the family doesn't approve of her and Victors relationship and I can understand why. But Sharon has to go over to Victoria and try to make excuses,etc Then when Victoria is nasty to her she comes off with her crap about her and Billy. I don't think Victoria was upset with Billy about his past with Sharon. i think she was upset that Sharon was trying to justify her gross actions with her father.
I think Victoria had every right to be nasty to Sharon and Sharon should have just not even bothered coming over and leave well enough alone.
preach it!

HotPepper
Member Avatar

I really think Sharon thinks she can make all these huge mistakes and be forgiven. She threw Adam out and now decides since he is with Chelsea he should just drop Chelsea and be with her again. What does she do? Get nosy and pry into his business and try to give him some leadway to get back in her life. Not exactly a apology but a way to get back into his life.
You can't just have things when you want them. Sharon needs to learn the world does not revolve around Sharon Newman

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Jun 4 2012, 12:35 AM
I really think Sharon thinks she can make all these huge mistakes and be forgiven. She threw Adam out and now decides since he is with Chelsea he should just drop Chelsea and be with her again. What does she do? Get nosy and pry into his business and try to give him some leadway to get back in her life. Not exactly a apology but a way to get back into his life.
You can't just have things when you want them. Sharon needs to learn the world does not revolve around Sharon Newman
like when she brought him his birthday card to his door, she could have left it at the front desk, slipped it under his door, or, here's an idea, ignore his birthday altogether, he did steal your child after all!
Oh, I forgot, dick trumps child every time. :laugh:

HotPepper
Member Avatar

The birthday card was just another way for Sharon to get back in Adams life. Why would you even care about a birthday card for a man that you told to stay away from you and you kicked him to the curb if didn't want to get back in his life? You wouldn't give a damn about his birthday. Again, sharon the peacemaker who does stupid things she thinks she can rectify with a apology or some kind gesture to make things right.Sharon never thinks about one thing she does. She just does them and then is sorry for then.

faye34

vikki needs to mind her own business can't wait til chelsea take her baby back from vikki :soapbox: :soapbox:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Quote:

vikki needs to mind her own business can't wait til chelsea take her baby back from vikki

Her father is her business, if Victor can stick his nose into Vicki's life, I see no reason why she can't return the favor.
Edited by Sammie Jo, Jun 5 2012, 06:57 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply