Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Promo for the week of June 4th~ There's no Escape
Topic Started: Jun 1 2012, 08:46 PM (2,061 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Edited by Daytime, Jun 1 2012, 08:53 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

:rockon: :cheer:

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

anyone can tell me what it said? Please?

bygnedys

Phyllis saying to Ricky "You are digging up my past, aren't you?"

Ricky says something like no telling what secrets there are to find. no sure of exact words.

Strange thing is what looks like Victor standing by Phyllis saying something like "tick tock" and I think moving his hands like a clock, not sure of that either.

Phyllis in white dress on floor yelling for help and it looks like Ricky on outside of door.

lene
Member Avatar

Go Ricky.... lol

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

so is Ricky going to cause phyliss to lose the baby?
WTF is up with the "tick-tock" crap?

bygnedys

In SOC spoilers, I think,

Someone said must be bad editing because it is Jack that Victor is talking to in the tick- tock scene.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

bygnedys
Jun 1 2012, 10:46 PM
Phyllis saying to Ricky "You are digging up my past, aren't you?"

Ricky says something like no telling what secrets there are to find. no sure of exact words.

Strange thing is what looks like Victor standing by Phyllis saying something like "tick tock" and I think moving his hands like a clock, not sure of that either.

Phyllis in white dress on floor yelling for help and it looks like Ricky on outside of door.

Thank you so much. :wub:

Peridott
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Jun 2 2012, 11:27 AM
The tick tock crap isn't even about Phyllis. Victor is taunting Jack about something or it could be Billy but I saw the back of a male head. As for Ricky, he's not actually standing outside the door listening to Phyllis crying. The door he's standing by is Tim Reid's.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Jun 2 2012, 11:27 AM
I think Video promos can be misleading and they are made to draw in viewers. I don't think Victor is doing the Tick Tock thing to Phyllis but I think he is doing it to Jack.

LPS
Member Avatar

HOT DAMN! Ricky bring the red-head biotch down! Peter Porte is doing a good job.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

I wish I really believed that Ricky was going to bring her down but with MAB writing it ain't happening. Just watch and see all this will do is get Phyllis more sympathy from others on the show. They will whitewash all her crimes and make it that Ricky is the horrible person for going after sweet little innocent pregnant Phyllis. She's not going down, Ricky will. Mark my words.

bygnedys

Thank you for clearing it up, looked strange that Victor would be talking to Phyllis like that. :shrug:

Promos are so misleading, someone said that Ricky is dreaming this stuff about Phyllis. :soapbox:

Yeah, she is one MAB fabs, nothing will happen to her. :hypnotize:

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Just tell me how any of the viewer favorites and bad guys punished on this show. Phyllis is not the only person on YnR that has gone unpunished for her crimes.

Shick
Member Avatar

Phyllis has gone through NOTHING compared to other characters. She has never paid for anything. At least others go through tragedies or long periods of misery. The bitch runs people down with a car, keeps it secret for years, helped to ruin Sharon and Nick's marriage and she gets a man, a baby and a nice life out of it. Meanwhile everyone else has gone through rape, miscarriages, creepy husbands, cancer, etc.

Babyphick84

Shick
Jun 4 2012, 08:00 PM
Phyllis has gone through NOTHING compared to other characters. She has never paid for anything. At least others go through tragedies or long periods of misery. The bitch runs people down with a car, keeps it secret for years, helped to ruin Sharon and Nick's marriage and she gets a man, a baby and a nice life out of it. Meanwhile everyone else has gone through rape, miscarriages, creepy husbands, cancer, etc.
And of couse this is a shick fan who is just hate on phyllis and that just so sad to watch she has a little of her old self and she hate the stuff she did back then if that not different person and she has have loss stuff before. And phyllis did not break up nick & sharon they had problems before phyllis got there this is so stupid why you shick fans do not like her.

Shick
Member Avatar

Babyphick84
Jun 4 2012, 08:28 PM
Shick
Jun 4 2012, 08:00 PM
And of couse this is a shick fan who is just hate on phyllis and that just so sad to watch she has a little of her old self and she hate the stuff she did back then if that not different person and she has have loss stuff before. And phyllis did not break up nick & sharon they had problems before phyllis got there this is so stupid why you shick fans do not like her.
And you're a typical phick fan defending Phyllis sleeping with a married man. It's okay that she did because Shick had marital problems? :wow:

She hasn't lost nearly as much as others have and it's time Phyllis paid for her crimes and bullshit.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

LPS
Jun 4 2012, 06:21 PM
HOT DAMN! Ricky bring the red-head biotch down! Peter Porte is doing a good job.
He's been SUPERB! I really laughed my ass off how quickly the "GoRickyGo chant has caught on.

Kourtnie

Sick of people saying Phyllis helped to ruin Sharon and Nicks marriage...Sharon was cheating on Nick therefore if her husband left her for another women that he was cheating on then that is not Phyllis fault. Sharon never takes responsibility for her own actions unlike Phyllis who always suffers the consequences...She went to jail for blackmail (something pretty much everyone on the show has done), her son was taken and hidden from her for yours just so he could grow up in a boarding school...Her daughter almost died, Her husband jerked her around pining after his ex wife, and CHEATED ON PHYLLIS with Sharon, She was abandoned by her mother and father forced to go out on her own, while Sharon caused her mother to be in a wheel chair then abandoned her so she could go live it up on the Newman Ranch...Phyllis is hardly getting a nice life she is being tormented by Ricky and Daisy, her past is coming back to bite her, she might lose the baby and Nick is going to be mad and maybe leave her, so what do you mean she never pays for anything?

Shick
Member Avatar

Kourtnie
Jun 4 2012, 08:42 PM
Sick of people saying Phyllis helped to ruin Sharon and Nicks marriage...Sharon was cheating on Nick therefore if her husband left her for another women that he was cheating on then that is not Phyllis fault. Sharon never takes responsibility for her own actions unlike Phyllis who always suffers the consequences...She went to jail for blackmail (something pretty much everyone on the show has done), her son was taken and hidden from her for yours just so he could grow up in a boarding school...Her daughter almost died, Her husband jerked her around pining after his ex wife, and CHEATED ON PHYLLIS with Sharon, She was abandoned by her mother and father forced to go out on her own, while Sharon caused her mother to be in a wheel chair then abandoned her so she could go live it up on the Newman Ranch...Phyllis is hardly getting a nice life she is being tormented by Ricky and Daisy, her past is coming back to bite her, she might lose the baby and Nick is going to be mad and maybe leave her, so what do you mean she never pays for anything?
Her son was taken away from her because she was a crazy bitch. SHE caused that. She NEVER takes responsibility for her actions. She blames everyone else for her problems. It's always Avery's fault or Sharon's fault or Cricket's fault, she never looks at herself. She will now finally pay for what she has done.

Sharon was not cheating on Nick when Phick began their affair, get it right. I hate when people twist the timeline. Brad and Sharon kissed the night Nick and red screwed each other. Phyllis had a big part in that affair and, along with Nick, helped to ruin Shick.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply