Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Dynasty; 1981-1989; 1991
Topic Started: Jun 6 2012, 02:22 PM (7,211 Views)
Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

Now you see I HATED the original Fallon which made her the best one. She played the character so well, and the second one was just annoying. I will look this up on Netflix, I loved loved loved Dynasty.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

So I was surprised to find out that Paul Keenan was in Dynasty. Now, you're probably thinking "should I know this Paul Keenan?", but in my search for a new avatar I decided to google old charactes/actors from DAYS, and found this good looking man and his name, and that he played Todd Chandler on DAYS from 1980-1981. Afterwards I did a quick imdb.com search on him and found out he also was in Dynasty playing Tony Driscoll. Sadly he died in 1986 of complications from AIDS..

Another connection between DAYS & Dynasty. First Wayne Northrop, Jack Coleman and now Paul Keenan

Mason
Member Avatar

There's also Leann Hunley and Deborah Adair.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Mason
May 11 2013, 09:28 AM
There's also Leann Hunley and Deborah Adair.
I know. I'm so ashamed... thanks

eyebrowns

Does anyone know where I can watch Dynasty now? All the Youtube links are gone, the links from CBS / Comcast too and I can't even find torrents! Anyone know?

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

eyebrowns
May 12 2014, 12:29 PM
Does anyone know where I can watch Dynasty now? All the Youtube links are gone, the links from CBS / Comcast too and I can't even find torrents! Anyone know?
I suggest amazon for the complete box set

:)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Retro TV Talk · Next Topic »
Add Reply