Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of June 18th; *updated 6/12*
Topic Started: Jun 7 2012, 05:41 PM (28,889 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

National Enquirer Spoilers
-Cameron and Abigail's romance grows.
-Madison asks Brady to take a drug test.
-Sami isn't too happy that Carrie and Rafe will be working together.
-Victor warns Daniel about Nicole.
-Neil reveals something that might prove Will's innocence.
-Maggie and Victor struggle to work through their marriage.

Monday ("Taking Drugs")
Brady agrees to Madison's request by taking a drug test; Maggie and Victor agree to put their fight behind them.

Tuesday ("Representing Will")
Sami agrees to let Carrie help with Will's case; Andrew kidnaps Melanie; Lexie passes away in Abe's arms.

Wednesday (Will's Confession")
Will takes EJ's advice and confesses where he was the night of Stefano's murder; Melanie tries to escape.

Thursday ("Cameron's Staying in Town")
Cameron confides in his mother about his intentions; Will's loved ones learn about his sexuality.

Friday ("The Stern Warning")
Kate wonders if Carrie still has feelings for Rafe; Daniel and Nicole discuss their kis

**UPDATED 6/10**

Monday, June 18th
Brady agrees to a drug test, not know that Ian has been spiking his shakes; Maggie and Victor try to work through their problems; Victor tells Daniel about Nicole; Abigail skips a concert to spend time with Cameron.

Tuesday, June 19th
Will confronts E.J. about Stefano; Sami agrees to let Carrie help with Will's defense; Andrew kidnaps Melanie; Lexie and Abe spend an afternoon in their garden.

Wednesday, June 20th
Will tells the police he was at a gay bar the night of Stefano's murder, to Roman's dismay; Abe tries to deal with his loss; Gabi talks to Andrew about Melanie's absence.

Thursday, June 21st
Loved ones offer Abe and Theo support; Melanie attempts an escape; Chad and Abigail wonder about Melanie's departure; Sonny offers Will support.

Friday, June 22nd
Will sees E.J. with the document proving Stefano was not E.J.'s father; the news of Carrie's pregnancy thrills Kate; Daniel confronts Nicole about her manipulations.

**UPDATED 6/12**

Week of June 18:

Monday June 18:
Brady once again shows signs of being high in a meeting. Madison confronts him but is met with denial.
Brady is asked to take a drug test and arranges one with Daniel.
Victor is concerned about Brady but Maggie finds it confusing considering Brady's in a good place in his life.
Maggie and Victor work through him lying about her eggs. Maggie worries they don't have the same value system.
Victor will do everything to save his marriage. Maggie realizes something Alice once said and agrees to give it her marriage another shot.
Abby and Cameron go berry picking and share another kiss.

Tuesday June 19:
Will confronts EJ about motives for wanting his father dead. EJ wants Will to continue working for him.
EJ realizes he has evidence the police don't yet know about.
Justin proposes that Carrie help Will's defense but Sami's against it.
Billie and Rafe discuss the missing pension money and Stefano's involvement in John's aquittal which give EJ motive to kill Stefano.
Carrie and Rafe work side by side.
Melanie tries struggling with Andrew, who tries to abduct her.
Chad and Gabi search for Melanie so he can apologize for lashing out at her.
Melanie gets a snoot full of chloroform and wakes up to find herself prisoner in Andrew's basement.
Andrew sends a text from Mel's phone to cover his tracks.
Lexi knows her death is imminent and she and Abe spend a lovely time in their garden discussing their live and love until Lexi passes on in Abe's arms.

Wednesday June 20:
EJ urges Will to save himself and tell the truth about where he was the night Stefano was killed.
Neil tells SPD where Will really was - with him, the night of Stefano's murder.
Will confirms Neil's story, making Roman wonder why his grandson was at a gay bar.
Will comes out to Roman, who is thrown.
Abe tries to deal with his loss with support from friends.
Lexi's spirit returns briefly to speak with loved ones before crossing over.
Gabi is closer to Melanie than she thinks!

Thursday June 21:
Family and friends try to help Abe and Theo deal with Lexi's passing.
Celeste worries she could lose Cameron but he assures her he's staying in Salem for Abby. Celeste worries more, feeling that disturbing vibrations surround Abby.
Melanie attempts an escape but runs into Andrew.
Chad confides in Abby about Melanie's strange disappearance.
Chad learns his sister has died.
Sonny assures Will he did the right thing by telling the truth.
John hears Will is gay and is fine with it.

Friday June 22:
EJ studies the document which proves he isn't Stefano's son. Will finds the document, unaware of what it is.
Kate's thrilled to become a grandmother and celebrates with Carrie and Austin.
Kate sees how Carrie is with Rafe.
Kate gets Carrie aside and advises not to hurt her son or there will be hell to pay.
Nicole thanks Daniel for allowing her to switch the DNA results.
Daniel openly wonders how much of the 'poor me' act Nicole has employed on him.
Nicole and Daniel acknowledge their kiss and wonder if there is anything to it. They're about to kiss when they're interrupted.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

Spoilers For June 18-22

Leaking out and letting go.

Madison confronts Brady again when he’s acting stoned. He keeps insisting he’s not but she thinks it’s high time for a drug test. He’s hurt but agrees. He also pays Maggie a visit. Victor has been worrying to her that Brady’s fallen off the wagon and is headed for the gutter. Victor and Maggie have some problems of their own to face. After a long talk, they agree not to throw away their marriage. He takes a break from the healing to warn Dr. Daniel about what a user Nicole can be. Meanwhile, Ian continues to feed Madison’s insecurities.

Abby wants to take Cameron to a concert but he doesn’t want to leave town while his sister is at death’s door. They go berry picking instead. He admits that he wants to stick around Salem, and not just because he has family there. Over at his sister’s house, she spends the day in the garden with Abe, recollecting their life together. Finally, she dies in his arms. Her spirit floats off to spend some time with Theo before paying EJ a visit. She does her best to convince him to get along with Abe. News of her passing spreads. Her mother worries that her son will leave too but he assures her that he’s sticking around town. She warns him again about Abby’s evil vibes.

Justin suggests to Sami that Carrie help defend Will. Sami refuses and then changes her mind. She thinks about changing her mind back again when she discovers that Rafe is working the case. Will suggests that Elvis might have knocked off Stefano. EJ doesn’t appreciate it. Will doesn’t appreciate being used as his personal slave either. As the men argue, Will reveals something to the lawyer that no one else knows. Pretty soon, Will’s friend Neil comes out of the woodwork to explain to the cops that he was with Will at a gay bar when Stefano was shot. Will confirms this and there are even more witnesses. Roman doesn’t quite put things together so Will has to explain that he’s actually gay.

Agent Spencer arrives to take over the murder investigation. EJ is now prime suspect. Will catches his boss hiding the papers proving he’s not a DiMera. The cops rattle his belt and EJ does his best to stay composed. Once they leave, he’s frazzled and runs off, dropping the papers behind. Will picks them up.

Chad gets a text message from Mel saying that she’s going to Europe for some time alone. He’s shocked. Gabi is thrilled. In fact, Andrew sent the message and is holding Mel captive in his basement. Gabi arrives at his place. As he talks to her, Mel tries to break free. He stops her before she can escape. Meanwhile, Chad starts to worry about his missing girlfriend. Gabi and Abby are there to comfort the confused and grieving man.

Kate is ecstatic when she learns that Austin knocked up Carrie. He tells his mom that everything is coming up roses. His mom has her doubts when she notices the way that Carrie and Rafe are still ogling each other. Once she gets her daughter-in-law alone, she warns her that she’s dead meat if she messes up Austin’s life. Meanwhile, Nicole pays Daniel a visit and thanks him again for all of his help. Since his little chat with Victor, he’s been wondering just how much she has been manipulating him. She admits that she’s been using him a bit, but they can’t shake the fact that there is a genuine attraction between them. They’re about to use his desk to investigate how deep it goes when he’s called away on hospital business.

http://blog.soapoperafan.com/2012/06/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-for-june-18-22/#more-87767
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Keith
Member Avatar

Don't you have to have a romance before it can grow?

Looks like Will and Neil met up the night Stefano was shot. Meanwhile, seeing the name Neil and realizing it doesn't mean Dr. Curtis is all sorts of strange.

TFP, Angie!
Edited by Keith, Jun 7 2012, 05:44 PM.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

I would actually be pretty darn shocked and kind of amazed if Will spent the night with Neil, and that's his alibi. I wouldn't even object, Wilson fan that I am.

jwsel
Member Avatar

Wow are those terrible sounding spoilers
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Keith
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Jun 7 2012, 05:46 PM
I would actually be pretty darn shocked and kind of amazed if Will spent the night with Neil, and that's his alibi. I wouldn't even object, Wilson fan that I am.
It is certainly looking that way, or at least was with Neil when Stefano was shot. Interesting.

Keith
Member Avatar

jwsel
Jun 7 2012, 05:47 PM
Wow are those terrible sounding spoilers
And last week was so exciting with mentions of Kayla.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Cam and Abby, I like them but I don't think that is spoiler worthy. Their "romance" has been growing since he got here.
Sami shouldn't care that Carrie and Rafe are working together, unless it's for Austin's sake. Whatever...
Victor warning Daniel? This could only mean three things:
1. Nicole is officially back to her scheming ways, thank goodness. :cheers:
2. If Daniel needs a warning, he's too dumb to take it. This is Nicole we are talking about, everyone knows how she rolls. That leads me to my next point:
3. He will get screwed over by her schemes. I'd feel bad for him but I don't; that's what he gets for being a dumbass.

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

Wow, Sami is sleeping with Lucas, being BFFs with EJ, and now she's pissed that her 3rd gentleman caller ain't given her any love. Poor Sami.
Edited by Ashtonion, Jun 7 2012, 06:14 PM.

MissLola
Member Avatar

I'm a little disappointed that there is no mention of Lexie dying this week. That is the only thing that will make me tune in this week, tissues in hand! :frownie: :'(

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

Poor, Victor, how many men has he had to warn about going near Chloe and Nicole? He must hate them bitches. LOL

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Angie79
Jun 7 2012, 05:41 PM
National Enquirer Spoilers
-Cameron and Abigail's romance grows.
-Madison asks Brady to take a drug test.
Wow...these sound SOO bad...another week to miss!

Victor & Maggie
Victor & Daniel
BlackLeno & Abby
Madison & Brady
Sami & CAFE

:puke: :puke: :puke:
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Jun 7 2012, 05:57 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Victor giving Dr. Orangeglow a warning is more then likely a sign that Daniel will get caught up in Nicole's schemes. Just as long as she's using him with no feelings attached I'm good. :D
Quote Post Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

I can't imagine Will being silent about hanging out with Neil to play cards. The only thing that makes sense is if they were doing something sexual. Maybe Will went over to the DiMera house, confronted Stefano, fingered the gun and then went and got his from the safe. He runs into Neil, at some point he fires the gun - maybe to show off - and then they spend the night. Will would obviously be self-conscious about telling his parents and grandpa where he was.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jun 7 2012, 05:41 PM

Now that she is back with Lucas, why the hell does Sami give a damn what Carrie and Rafe are doing? To make matters worse, they are both probably flirting working on Will's court case which should actually make Sami happy. She is certainly one insufferable bitch lately. This fan base writing that pivots around Sami has to stop. It's well beyond exhausting and I'm not even one of those viewers who have watched this nonsense for several years.

If Neil can provide an alibi for Will, why didn't Will mention this when Roman was arresting him? Also, why are they bringing this character back to Salem when the local coffee house owner could have performed the same function?
Edited by LonePirate, Jun 7 2012, 06:06 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Ashtonion
Jun 7 2012, 05:52 PM
Wow, Sami is sleeping with Lucas, being BFFs with EJ, and she now she's pissed that her 3rd gentleman caller ain't given her any love. Poor Sami.
Well they don't call this show the Beast of Our Lives for nothing. ;)
Quote Post Goto Top

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

Keith
Jun 7 2012, 05:44 PM
Meanwhile, seeing the name Neil and realizing it doesn't mean Dr. Curtis is all sorts of strange.
I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who thought of him when I read that lol

it's nice to see that Magic is getting some air time, I just wish they'd move past this egg storyline though it's beyond old, this storyline should have been wrapped up months ago

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Hopeless_Dreamer
Jun 7 2012, 06:05 PM
Ashtonion
Jun 7 2012, 05:52 PM
Wow, Sami is sleeping with Lucas, being BFFs with EJ, and she now she's pissed that her 3rd gentleman caller ain't given her any love. Poor Sami.
Well they don't call this show the Beast of Our Lives for nothing. ;)
"They" don't. Just checked, it's still Days of Our Lives. I'm assuming you mean the show, since they are the ones that can actually change the title.
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Jun 7 2012, 06:20 PM.

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

are these really spoilers? they seem lame

Cameron and Abby's romance grows... I am with JB, that is not even a spoiler. It is like saying "Cameron calls his girlfriend on the phone and they talk about bubblegum"---makes no sense!

Dolly

Seems it is hard to prove that Sami is sleeping with Lucas. Does anyone have proof?

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

Dolly
Jun 7 2012, 06:15 PM
Seems it is hard to prove that Sami is sleeping with Lucas. Does anyone have proof?
You mean besides the first time? Well, considering Sami can't go a day without sex, I'm pretty sure she's riding Lucas all night long.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply