Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of June 18th; *updated 6/12*
Topic Started: Jun 7 2012, 05:41 PM (28,887 Views)
Aldo
Member Avatar

It looks like EJ has replaced Marlena in Will's story.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Aldo
Jun 14 2012, 05:02 AM
:shame: :shame: :shame:

Ireland98

Aldo
That's awesome! I enjoy an occasional Wilena scene but EJILL is much more engaging and fun to watch!

elci525
Member Avatar

Ejami79
Jun 14 2012, 10:31 AM
Aldo
That's awesome! I enjoy an occasional Wilena scene but EJILL is much more engaging and fun to watch!
It's enough to make me skip episodes. No fun for me at all. That dynamic BETTER change soon with Will NOT whimpering so much and making more than desperate, empty threats. He's learning, so I will give him some time. I long for the day when he really, really pulls a fast one on EJ and majestically double crosses him. B/c what it is right now is a little painful.

I am hating this show more and more each day.

Week of the 18th does hold some interesting spoilers though, so I am hoping I will hate this show a little less next week.
Edited by elci525, Jun 14 2012, 10:38 AM.

Keith
Member Avatar

I think that the Roman/Will stuff would be interesting if it played out not that Roman doesn't get it, but that he's in denial. As far as he knows, Will is as straight as they come and so jumping from being at a gay bar to his grandson being gay is actually less logical for him than many are making it appear. Unfortunately, I doubt the writing will highlight this.

supercool74
Member Avatar

elci525
Jun 14 2012, 10:37 AM
Ejami79
Aldo
It's enough to make me skip episodes. No fun for me at all. That dynamic BETTER change soon with Will NOT whimpering so much and making more than desperate, empty threats. He's learning, so I will give him some time. I long for the day when he really, really pulls a fast one on EJ and majestically double crosses him. B/c what it is right now is a little painful.

Week of the 18th does hold some interesting spoilers though, so I am hoping I will hate this show a little less next week.
I don't know. I don't have as much of a problem with Will being kind of "whimpering" as you say it. He's young. I think he is in the process of learning things from EJ, but he's still a kid. Or at least that is kind of the way they are portraying him. I mean I don't think he's even 21 yet. He's only had sex once that we know of (unless I blocked something out). I don't see him as a man quite yet. I find it believable that he is still a little bit of a wimp around EJ. I know he's the son of Lucas and Sami, two of the most manipulative characters that have been on the show, but he isn't them. He has basically been the good kid, minus trying to shoot EJ and covering for his mom on occasion. I just don't see him as the bad-ass yet that people want him to be. I think he might become that eventually, but I like seeing him kind of under EJ's control for now. I think he's learning from him and will probably turn the tables one day. I think for the most part he is testing the waters.
Edited by supercool74, Jun 14 2012, 12:53 PM.

elci525
Member Avatar

supercool74
Jun 14 2012, 12:52 PM
elci525
Jun 14 2012, 10:37 AM
Ejami79
Aldo

I don't know. I don't have as much of a problem with Will being kind of "whimpering" as you say it. He's young. I think he is in the process of learning things from EJ, but he's still a kid. Or at least that is kind of the way they are portraying him. I mean I don't think he's even 21 yet. He's only had sex once that we know of (unless I blocked something out). I don't see him as a man quite yet. I find it believable that he is still a little bit of a wimp around EJ. I know he's the son of Lucas and Sami, two of the most manipulative characters that have been on the show, but he isn't them. He has basically been the good kid, minus trying to shoot EJ and covering for his mom on occasion. I just don't see him as the bad-ass yet that people want him to be. I think he might become that eventually, but I like seeing him kind of under EJ's control for now. I think he's learning from him and will probably turn the tables one day. I think for the most part he is testing the waters.
Oh, let's be clear. I don't NOT UNDERSTAND why Will is the weaker of the two. I even said in my post, as I have said other times I have discussed this dynamic, that he is young and learning, and so I have to be patient and watch him stumble and try to gain the upper-hand, sort of, only to be shot down. And he is going to be naive-sounding and naive-acting. It's like any child trying to play grown-up -- they are going to stumble as they gain their footing and play in a new playground. I don't expect him to be able to go toe to toe with EJ yet.

The difference is that I happen to NOT like seeing him under EJ's thumb, and lip-quiverring so much. I think his saying things like, you killed Stefano, or I can't be tried again for the crime of shooting you, etc. are lame attempts at gaining ground. But they don't excite me like they do others. I am not like, yeah Will -you tell him!!! Not yet, anyway. I long for the day that he really, really gives back as good as he is getting, and that he double crosses in a majorly wonderful way.

I also happen to really dislike EJ (even though there are parts of the character I like), and resent him for many reasons as a Lumi fan. So to see any part of Lumi have to say how high when he says jump, it bothers me. No amount of supposed homoerotic sexual tension or double entendres will change that for me.

The idea of Will teetering the line between good and bad I really like. That is good. I am not a fan of black and white. I like gray. I like dysfunction [I would not be a Lumi fan if I didn't]. I like conflict. So the idea of Will liking the power of working for the DiMeras, and feeling conflicted b/c he knows how much his family has suffered under that family - I like that. He comes from scheming parents. The desire to play on the baddie side is going to be in his DNA. I love that idea. It MIGHT also thrust Sami into some self-awareness as she sees the path her son is heading down. And if this bonds Lucas and Sami against EJ for Will's sake, then of course I am crazy about that idea. Although it doesn't look like that will happen, as the fact that EJ blackmailed Will to begin with seemed to only mildly miff Sami. So whatever...one of the many reasons this show aggravates me.

Will ultimately loving his family no matter what, and using whatever knowledge he gains from EJ to protect them at all costs, esp. if that means at EJ's expense - I really, really like that. And I am hoping that is where this dynamic finds itself at some point soon. Until that happens though, I'll be half-tuning in at best.
Edited by elci525, Jun 14 2012, 01:56 PM.

lovejustink

SO EXCITED to see Justin this week!!! I really hope this leads to a lot more of him on screen!

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

Monday, June 18

Brady is hurt, but complies, when Madison asks him to take a drug test.

Ian works overtime to undermine Madison's faith in Brady.

Brady tells Maggie he's been craving drugs, but doesn't know why, unaware Ian has been spiking his shakes.

Daniel is torn, when Victor warns him Nicole uses men to get what she wants.

Cameron admits he may stay in Salem, not only to support Lexie and Theo, but to be near Abigail.

DVR Alert: Maggie agrees to give Victor and their marriage another chance.

Tuesday, June 19

Will reveals information to EJ about the night Stefano died.

Andrew chloroforms and abducts Melanie.

Chad receives a text message from "Melanie," saying she wants to take a break.

Sami agrees to let Carrie aid Justin on Will's case, setting up an awkward work situation with Rafe.

Billie explains EJ's motive for wanting Stefano dead to Rafe.

Neil arrives at the station and reveals Will couldn't have killed Stefano; he was at a gay bar at the time of the murder.

DVR Alert: Lexie dies peacefully in Abe's arms.

Wednesday, June 20

EJ implores Will to speak up and save himself.

Roman refuses to believe Neil's claims, until Will arrives and admits he's gay.

Bo and Hope support Abe as he tries to deal with Lexie's death.

Carrie moves to have the charges against Will dismissed.

Gabi happily tells Andrew that Melanie left town, unaware that he kidnapped her.

Melanie tries to escape.

DVR Alert: Lexie's spirit talks to Theo and urges EJ and Abe to get along.

Thursday, June 21

Andrew catches Melanie and puts her back in the locked room.

Abigail and Gabi comfort Chad, after he learns about Lexie's death.

Abe tells John and Marlena that Lexie knew Stefano was responsible for her illness.

Cameron informs Celeste that he's staying in Salem.

Abe tells Theo, if he ever misses his mommy, to remember her and she'll be there.

Sonny assures Will he did the right thing, but Will isn't convinced.

DVR Alert: Lucas praises Sami for rallying around Will in his hour of need.

Friday, June 22

Rafe, Roman and Spencer tell EJ he's their primary suspect in Stefano's murder.

Kate is thrilled to learn Austin and Carrie are expecting a baby.

Austin assures Kate that he and Carrie have put the mistakes they've made behind them.

After witnessing a tense moment between Carrie and Rafe, Kate warns Carrie not to hurt Austin or vows to make her pay.

When Daniel questions Nicole about playing him, the duo admit their kiss generated feelings in them both.

DVR Alert: Will finds the document proclaiming EJ isn't Stefano's son and prepares to take a closer look at it.

http://daysofourlives.about.com/b/2012/06/16/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-june-18-to-22.htm

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Quote:

Rafe, Roman and Spencer tell EJ he's their primary suspect in Stefano's murder.

Wow! I totally didn't see that one coming now that Rafe, ie Agent Objective, is on the case! :rolleyes:

Daytime
Member Avatar

TV Guide Previews wk of June 18

6/18 Madison asks Brady to take a drug test; Victor warns Daniel about Nicole; Maggie and Victor struggle to work through their marriage; Cameron and Abigail's romance grows.

6/19 Melanie gets kidnapped; EJ is impacted by what Will shares with him; Sami isn't pleased to learn that Carrie and Rafe will be working together; Will's pal Neil reveals something that might prove Will's innocence; Lexie grows weaker.

6/20 EJ urges Will to tell the truth about where he really was the night Stefano was shot; Roman is shocked at what Will reveals; Gabi happily tells Andrew that she plans to comfort Chad in the wake of Melanie's departure for Europe.

6/21 Celeste warns Cameron about Abigail; Sonny tells Will he did the right thing; Chad, reeling from Melanie's apparent departure, confides in Abigail; John learns that Will is gay; Melanie finds herself in a precarious situation

6/22 The police rattle EJ's cage; Kate is thrilled to learn she's going to be a grandmother; Daniel and Nicole generate feelings for one another; Kate warns Carrie not to hurt Austin.

TV Guide

Ejolefor2013

I really want to know who or what interupts this "kiss" i hope it's Ej, so he can give her a wakeup call on what s*** she's being :/

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply