Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of June 18th; *updated 6/12*
Topic Started: Jun 7 2012, 05:41 PM (28,774 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Dolly
Jun 7 2012, 06:15 PM
Seems it is hard to prove that Sami is sleeping with Lucas. Does anyone have proof?
I'd say the SOD article posted a few months back is proof enough.
Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Dolly
Seems it is hard to prove that Sami is sleeping with Lucas. Does anyone have proof?
There was that time they came out of the room disheveled but no actual scenes of them having sex yet, just implied. #SmallMiracles.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

Hopeless_Dreamer
Jun 7 2012, 06:05 PM
Ashtonion
Jun 7 2012, 05:52 PM
Wow, Sami is sleeping with Lucas, being BFFs with EJ, and she now she's pissed that her 3rd gentleman caller ain't given her any love. Poor Sami.
Well they don't call this show the Beast of Our Lives for nothing. ;)
well Nicole is the "Beast in Training" because she is juggling the same amount of men if not more than Sami while carting around an unborn fetus!!

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

Ashtonion
Jun 7 2012, 06:18 PM
Dolly
You mean besides the first time? Well, considering Sami can't go a day without sex, I'm pretty sure she's riding Lucas all night long.
that must be why Lucas is NEVER on ... he is recovering from all that off-screen booty time!

Deleted User
Deleted User

JamaicanBeauty7
Jun 7 2012, 06:13 PM
Hopeless_Dreamer
Ashtonion
Wow, Sami is sleeping with Lucas, being BFFs with EJ, and she now she's pissed that her 3rd gentleman caller ain't given her any love. Poor Sami.
"They" don't. Just checked, it's still Days of Our Lives. I'm assuming you mean the show, you know the ones that can actually change the title.
LOL I was joking. Last time I checked joking or making fun of the show wasn't against the rules. :shrug:
Quote Post Goto Top

JoeBucs32

This is the week we are supposed to find out Stefano isn't dead, too. Maybe Stefano was sleeping with Neil?!

jwsel
Member Avatar

greeneyedgirl
Jun 7 2012, 06:21 PM
Ashtonion
Dolly
You mean besides the first time? Well, considering Sami can't go a day without sex, I'm pretty sure she's riding Lucas all night long.
that must be why Lucas is NEVER on ... he is recovering from all that off-screen booty time!
Would you prefer on-screen beast-sex?

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

jwsel
Jun 7 2012, 06:24 PM
greeneyedgirl
Jun 7 2012, 06:21 PM
Ashtonion
Dolly
Would you prefer on-screen beast-sex?
if that sex includes "the dwarf" than defiantly not.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Hopeless_Dreamer
Jun 7 2012, 06:23 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
Hopeless_Dreamer
Ashtonion
"They" don't. Just checked, it's still Days of Our Lives. I'm assuming you mean the show, you know the ones that can actually change the title.
LOL I was joking. Last time I checked joking or making fun of the show wasn't against the rules. :shrug:
I know, My bad, I'm in a bad mood. I went back to read it and realized I sounded like a bitch. I just watched Rafe being smug and Daniel act stupid and it annoyed the hell out of me. Sry.

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

whatever Neil & Will did i think is gonna bring Sonny & Will closer. It could push Sonny to admit his feelings cause maybe he thought being sexual with a guy (if that occured) would have been the furtherest from Will's mind.

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Jun 7 2012, 06:31 PM
Hopeless_Dreamer
JamaicanBeauty7
Hopeless_Dreamer

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I know, My bad, I'm in a bad mood. I went back to read it and realized I sounded like a bitch. I just watched Rafe being smug and Daniel act stupid and it annoyed the hell out of me. Sry.
I for one love it when you are in a bad mood... your posts always crack me up:)

Tngerson1

First off it's not like Carrie and Rafe are both wills lawyers it's just Carrie and Rafe is the detective... Yes they will be working kinda together but I dint think it will be as closely as they once did.. THANK GOD! Plus Carrie is having Austins baby!

Deleted User
Deleted User

JamaicanBeauty7
Jun 7 2012, 06:31 PM
Hopeless_Dreamer
JamaicanBeauty7
Hopeless_Dreamer

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
It's okay. :cheers: This show has me in a lousy mood as well.
Quote Post Goto Top

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

Wait, i know this may be a stretch but What If Neil saw Will Kissing Sonny

and of course lucas overhears and that prompts his talk with Sonny

what if they pin point when Stefano was shot & says the time & Neil says Will couldnt have done it, I saw him kisisng Sonny

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

What if All Neil & Will were doing was talking about the kiss from February, like Will was apologizing

Keith
Member Avatar

It would be pitiful if such a pivotal moment for any couple (a first kiss) becomes an off-screen plot point.

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

If there is a kiss it could be shown in flashback

Keith
Member Avatar

johnwalterseip
Jun 7 2012, 06:53 PM
If there is a kiss it could be shown in flashback
How is that any better? There's no build up. I'd rather these spoilers be about Neil and Will, who have something already built (no matter how shallow) and have that force Sonny to wake up.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

That's why I'm thinking they've brought Neil back. If a impulsive hookup was going to be Will's alibi - though I wouldn't put it past the show to make it a pg-rated hookup and have them just kiss and talk all night (realistic, natch) - they weren't going to waste it on Sonny. I think they'll build up to a Sonny romance.

But again, if nothing happened, Will would come forward. If something sexual happened, it would explain why Will is so tight lipped about what happened, though that's not realistic either - since admitting to your relatives you had sex is far better than being put in jail for murder. I'm guessing Neil is able to produce the gun as proof. Just a guess, though.

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

Wait neil coulda kept piece of the gun & it can prove that Will shot It & the residue came from there

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply