Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Goldderby on best show emmy reels
Topic Started: Jun 7 2012, 07:30 PM (2,095 Views)
Ellie

http://www.goldderby.com/television/news/2924/daytime-emmys-predictions-general-hospital-all-my-children-days-of-our-lives-young-and-the-restless-tv-news-2468097.html
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

I agree with the picks, but why the hell is Nelson Bronco apart of this? I wish people would just stop asking him to be apart of anything. He's the epitome of sleazy journalism.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Interesting that DAYS submitted the "Snowstorm" episode for best writing and a different episode for show.

IA that the snowstorm was better then the piece of shit beastsex episode.

DesignatedShelley
Member Avatar

Not at all surprised that Days is unanimously last in all the picks.

blueskies
Member Avatar

DesignatedShelley
Jun 7 2012, 08:57 PM
Not at all surprised that Days is unanimously last in all the picks.
I don't even watch the other shows and I agree with this, lol

happy
Member Avatar

Who was the script writer for snowstorm episode?

happy
Member Avatar

Interesting that DOOL got a nomination, but not OLTL. What did OLTL submit?! I heard last year they submitted musical episodes, so I'm not surprised they didn't get a nomination last year. I think their Victor/Todd episodes this year were awesome! Those 2 actors had fabulous chemistry together.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

OLTL is notoriously bad at picking Emmy reels. I know they picked the Fraternity Row episode as one and I forget the other one. The Frat Row episode would have been worth a nomination but the academy takes themselves way too seriously and didn't enjoy the spoofness of it. Great episodes though.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

happy
Jun 7 2012, 10:00 PM
Who was the script writer for snowstorm episode?
11/7/11 - Richard Culliton was the script writer.

badaddiction
Member Avatar

I have no recollection of the "Snowstorm" episode. Would someone please give a summary of the main highlights? Thanks!!!
Edited by badaddiction, Jun 8 2012, 07:09 AM.

blueskies
Member Avatar

badaddiction
Jun 8 2012, 06:41 AM
I have no recollection of the "Snowstorm" episode. Would someone please give a summary of the main highlights? Thanks!!!
I think it was the one where they were trapped in the pub and did movie spoofs.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

blueskies
Jun 8 2012, 08:53 AM
badaddiction
I thought it was the one where Bradison are trapped in the Titan offices and EJole are trapped in the DiMansion?

Wasn't the movie spoofs in the Summer?

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

The movie spoofs were on July 4.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

The snowstorm episode had Jack & Jennifer trapped in the mountains in that cabin when his PTSD first appeared....I know that much for sure.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Eric83
Jun 8 2012, 09:40 AM
The movie spoofs were on July 4.
Dear Lord i forgot about the movie spoof episode...smart move on their part for not submitting that joke of an episode.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Jun 8 2012, 09:34 AM
blueskies
Jun 8 2012, 08:53 AM
badaddiction
I thought it was the one where Bradison are trapped in the Titan offices and EJole are trapped in the DiMansion?

Wasn't the movie spoofs in the Summer?
Oh, okay, lol, yeah I totally forgot the snowstorm. Still can't really remember it. Not a good sign for them winning if so many of us can't remember what it was!

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

Oh I remember it well, awesome job jandj and ejole, wooo hoo!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply