Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 6/11; Twitter/FB list in first post
Topic Started: Jun 11 2012, 07:18 AM (56,995 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Jun 11 2012, 11:34 AM
Kenny
Jun 11 2012, 11:32 AM
blueskies
Jun 11 2012, 11:26 AM
I've decided positive thinking will get ED back on Days. The whole 'visualize your goals' thing.
I wish they would hurry up and announce it already. She was fired from Y&R more than a month ago. Surely if Days was going to snatch her up they would've signed her to a contract already. What the hell is the holdup!?
Well who is to say she is not signed to a contract with DAYS?

ED has been EERILY quiet lately on Twitter...thats not like her.

Plus it seems NO ONE is willing to talk about or comment on ED coming back to DAYS.

Maybe after this week we will hear something, since this is ED last week taping at Y&R.
I agree that ED's silence (and the fact that she won't respond to anything Days-related) is a good sign but that doesn't mean it's a done deal yet. Maybe they're still in negotiations. Maybe they hit a snag and that's why we haven't heard anything yet. I don't know. I want to be optimistic, but at the same time I don't want to get my hopes up just to be let down again.

Whatever the case, I need the show to confirm something one way or the other so I don't have to be stuck in this limbo any longer. I'll take any news I can get at this point.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Mitch, where did you hear that this is Eileen's last week taping at Y&R?

Was that confirmed somewhere?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

TomSell is all about Melanie, Dannifer, Safe, Magstor and (happily) Justin/Adrienne.

The others are enough to make me stick my head in a microwave though.
Online Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Kenny
Jun 11 2012, 11:47 AM
Mitch, where did you hear that this is Eileen's last week taping at Y&R?

Was that confirmed somewhere?
I don't think it was confirmed, but more speculation based on Y&R tape schedule, how long ago ED was fired and how her storyline is playing.

A Y&R fan said they think she will last air in late June based on the way the storyline is moving...and Y&R tapes 3 weeks in advance, so that would put her last tape date around this week or even last week.

I guess we won't know for sure until a final airdate is given by Y&R.
Online Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

tomsawyer
Jun 11 2012, 11:42 AM
Ellie
Jun 11 2012, 11:15 AM
https://twitter.com/PatrickKilian/status/212214126632632320

Patrick Kilian @PatrickKilian

Bright/early back in Salem. I spy @mollydollyy @Ali_Sweeney @ScuseCaseyd @KateMansi @SchuylerYancey @galengering @FreddieSmith @TheJudiEvans
Man, other than the probably minor return of Adrienne/Justin, I'm dreading this new stuff from TomSell. Judging by Patrick's recent tweets, it seems like the newer characters and SAFE will be prominently featured. So basically, it will be 2009-2010 all over again.
I'm holding onto a mustard seed of hope that NBC put a muzzle on them, at least when it comes to SAFE. If that doesn't happen, God help us all. :drunk:
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Jun 11 2012, 11:52 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

JamaicanBeauty7
Jun 11 2012, 11:51 AM
tomsawyer
Jun 11 2012, 11:42 AM
Ellie

Patrick Kilian @PatrickKilian

Bright/early back in Salem. I spy @mollydollyy @Ali_Sweeney @ScuseCaseyd @KateMansi @SchuylerYancey @galengering @FreddieSmith @TheJudiEvans
Man, other than the probably minor return of Adrienne/Justin, I'm dreading this new stuff from TomSell. Judging by Patrick's recent tweets, it seems like the newer characters and SAFE will be prominently featured. So basically, it will be 2009-2010 all over again.
I'm holding onto a mustard seed of hope that NBC put a muzzle on them, at least when it comes to SAFE. If that doesn't happen, God help us all. :drunk:
God don't have to help me becuase I simply won't be watching :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

michr544125

Judy and Freddie mentioned together on the same day! Really does seem more and more a big story is planned for Sonny and his parents. We know Wally taped a lot last week. Maybe Judy also but just wasn't mentioned.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Looking forward to the Justin and Adrienne scenes! :cheer:

I'll gladly accept Rafe and Beast sharing more scenes if it means Ej is out of her orbit.
Goto Top

Thomson
Member Avatar

I'm very happy that Freddie, Wally and Judi are working a lot. Days is lucky to still have them.
Offline Profile Goto Top

talbab1994
Member Avatar

So happy to see Freddie and Judi there today! I'm really hoping for some J & A scenes too! Love the Justin Kiriakis Family!
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Ellie

Patrick Kilian ‏@PatrickKilian

Love seeing Judi there!

As for the others, seems like 2009-2011 all over again...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Nice to see Freddie and Judi there. Here's hoping for tons of the Justin Kiriakis Family- only family I love and care about. Thank you Gary Tomlin for seeing the light about the Justin Kiriakis family. We need more of them everyday!!!

The rest of the characters I could careless about.

Offline Profile Goto Top

elizhope
Member Avatar

Oh, joy.... SAFE scenes.... yippee :sarclap:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

@SBlover130 we are working on September. It's amazing!!

(In response to being asked when they're taping for.)
Offline Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

Y&R tapes only THREE WEEKS in advance?! That's incredible. And Days is three months ahead. No wonder the show is a giant mess.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

am103
Jun 11 2012, 02:34 PM
Y&R tapes only THREE WEEKS in advance?! That's incredible. And Days is three months ahead. No wonder the show is a giant mess.
There's an interview with Drake and Deidre during the SSK storyline in 04 where Deidre says they were about 2 weeks ahead. They really need to get back to that, or a month maximum. It's ridiculous.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

Ellie
Jun 11 2012, 02:24 PM

@SBlover130 we are working on September. It's amazing!!

(In response to being asked when they're taping for.)
For some reason I don't believe that it is amazing. Amazingly boring maybe?
Online Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Still taping way too far in advance. When will this show ever learn? :shame:
Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

So DAYS is taping into September now...lol...there is your problem NBC/Corday & Co!
Online Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Hopeless_Dreamer
Jun 11 2012, 02:39 PM
Still taping way too far in advance. When will this show ever learn? :shame:
I think its pretty safe to say now that they clearly will not.
Online Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic