Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 6/11; Twitter/FB list in first post
Topic Started: Jun 11 2012, 07:18 AM (57,515 Views)
Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Not even Kristen deserves the likes of Daniel. No way.. Daniel has just got to die. ,.
Offline Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

Hopefully there is an announcement about Kristen soon! Days needs a great female villain (or just a regular villain, since Victor and Stefano have both lost their balls since falling in love with Maggie and Kate, respectively).

I think it would be cool to turn Nicole back into a bit of a badass instead of the mess they've turned her into, and have her form a "bad girl" friendship with Kristen, like she did with Ava back in 2008. Nicole and Ava as buddies was so much fun!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

am103
Jun 17 2012, 10:37 PM
Hopefully there is an announcement about Kristen soon! Days needs a great female villain (or just a regular villain, since Victor and Stefano have both lost their balls since falling in love with Maggie and Kate, respectively).

I think it would be cool to turn Nicole back into a bit of a badass instead of the mess they've turned her into, and have her form a "bad girl" friendship with Kristen, like she did with Ava back in 2008. Nicole and Ava as buddies was so much fun!
If ED comes back, I would love Nicole and Kristen to team up to take back CW from Sami. They can also try to be the Alpha female in EJ's life, but I want them to work together instead of having a relationship Kate and Nicole have right now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

LoL, Days won best makeup at the Technical Emmys.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Kenny
Jun 17 2012, 10:56 PM
LoL, Days won best makeup at the Technical Emmys.
and best stunt coordination too. :omg: Makeup, I could buy but stunts? Was the competition that bad?
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Jun 17 2012, 11:50 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

oops, there's a separate thread for this.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tylerbo20

kristen will return and be like wtf has happend to this town who the hell are these loosers and kill them...gabby,rafe,daniel and then peace lol..
Offline Profile Goto Top

supercool74
Member Avatar

DocandJohn4ever
Jun 17 2012, 06:51 PM
Kristian Alfonso @KJAlfonso

Happy Fathers ; ) to all the amazing fathers around the world ; )
https://twitter.com/#!/KJAlfonso

Suzanne Rogers @SuzanneC_Rogers

@SuzanneC_Rogers, To all the DADS, I hope u all have a wonderful day. I know my Dad is watching over me, thanks Dad. SCR

BlakeBerris, YOU are so sweet. Iam so glad that you are back. Loved seeing you Thurs. xo SCR

https://twitter.com/#!/SuzanneC_Rogers

Peter Reckell @peterreckell

Thanks for the wishes! Having a fun day with the girls! Happy Pops day to all you Pops:-) and yes, Dads like flowers to.:-)
https://twitter.com/#!/peterreckell
Uh, does this mean Blake Berris is back to stay? If Melanie's last day was Friday and he just saw Suzanne on Thursday...doesn't sound like he has left yet. If he's still around..... :cheer: :cart: I know not many people care about Nick but I really hope he sticks around for a while.
Edited by supercool74, Jun 18 2012, 01:01 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic