Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's Tribute: Goodbye, Lexie Carver...Farewell, Renee Jones; Videos, pictures, interviews & much more...
Topic Started: Jun 13 2012, 07:08 AM (1,983 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

Jason47's Tribute: Goodbye, Lexie Carver...Farewell, Renee Jones

After two decades of playing Lexie Carver on "Days of Our Lives", Renee Jones bows out gracefully next week when Lexie passes away in Abe's arms. As "Days" fans prepare to say goodbye to Lexie and farewell to Renee, please visit http://www.jason47.com for a very special tribute to the life of Lexie Carver and to Renee's many years on the show. From her early "Days" as Nikki Wade, Abe's secretary in 1982, to all of her years as Abe's wife & Theo's mother, take a look back at many Lexie scenes. Plus, reminisce with many of Renee's interviews through the years. And be sure to check out the special Jason47 tribute video to Lexie, featuring the debut scenes of all four actresses to play Lexie, followed by a moving goodbye in pictures. Make sure you have your tissues ready for the last 90 seconds of the video. All that and more at http://www.jason47.com/days/lexiecarver.html
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sindacco
Member Avatar

This is great Jason!

My favorite story with her was The Baby Switch. I'm gonna miss Renee.

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

Great Job Jason!!!!! Nice tribute to Renee(Lexie).

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Jason you did a fabulous job, this weekend I'll look at the wonderful clips you posted. Thanks for including my quote about Renee in the quotes section :)
Edited by Fafokahw, Jun 13 2012, 10:31 AM.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Great Job Jason!

somersetfan
Member Avatar

Great job Jason! Gonna miss Renee/Lexie so much.

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

That was really something, Jason. You did yourself proud. I never knew they both were in Highway to Heaven and I watched that almost every week.

Alin89
Member Avatar

good job jason.

restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

Great job on the tribute Jason, well done!

Mindy
Member Avatar

Amazing, Jason! What a wonderful tribute to the character and to Renee Jones.

am103
Member Avatar

This is remarkable! I loved the interviews especially; Renee seems like a genuinely great person. I wish her all the best!

paigedown

great job

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Had the chance to watch and look at your tribute Jason and it was great (as always.) I loved the mention by JR @ DoD.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

Jason, this is a wonderful job on the tribute. Thanks so much for putting this together.

elci525
Member Avatar

What a great tribute Jason...thank you!! I didn't know what a rich history Renee has had on Days! It makes her departure extra bittersweet for me.

I am not sure if this is the right place to post about this, but it seems fitting as we are celebrating all things Renee Jones. Although it's not technically Days related, so I hope I am not breaking any laws here. =)

I am a child of the 90s, and seeing as how my youthful 20s are slowly but surely coming to a close, I have been very, VERY nostalgic for all things 90s in recent months. Just today, I was remembering the Boyz II Men video for "On Bended Knee," and how it featured several actresses from the day I liked (including Lark Voorhies, whom I know played on Days, but whom I remember more fondly as Lisa Turtle from "Saved By the Bell").

Aaannnnyyyywaay, I have a point. I remembered there being one actress who seemed especially sexy, mainly b/c her vignette involved her posing for a nude portrait, and the boy II man she is paired with is especially foxy (or so I think). So this video arrives at this vignette, and wouldn't you know? That sexy vixen is Renee Jones!! At least, I am 99.9999% sure it is (there is always the chance I could be wrong). I was so surprised and happy about this discovery, that I felt the need to share it.

I don't think I can link to non-Days-related You Tube vids. So if anyone wants to take a look, it's the video for "On Bended Knee" by Boyz II Men, and her part comes up around 3:10. It's pretty brief, so blink and you may just miss it.

Didn't mean to derail this thread. Again, FABULOUS tribute Jason - thank you so much!!!
Edited by elci525, Jun 17 2012, 10:39 AM.

DesignatedShelley
Member Avatar

Wonderful tribute, Jason, thanks for putting it together. Renee is such a talent. I hope she enjoys her retirement.

Keith
Member Avatar

elci525
Jun 17 2012, 10:35 AM
What a great tribute Jason...thank you!! I didn't know what a rich history Renee has had on Days! It makes her departure extra bittersweet for me.

I am not sure if this is the right place to post about this, but it seems fitting as we are celebrating all things Renee Jones. Although it's not technically Days related, so I hope I am not breaking any laws here. =)

I am a child of the 90s, and seeing as how my youthful 20s are slowly but surely coming to a close, I have been very, VERY nostalgic for all things 90s in recent months. Just today, I was remembering the Boyz II Men video for "On Bended Knee," and how it featured several actresses from the day I liked (including Lark Voorhies, whom I know played on Days, but whom I remember more fondly as Lisa Turtle from "Saved By the Bell").

Aaannnnyyyywaay, I have a point. I remembered there being one actress who seemed especially sexy, mainly b/c her vignette involved her posing for a nude portrait, and the boy II man she is paired with is especially foxy (or so I think). So this video arrives at this vignette, and wouldn't you know? That sexy vixen is Renee Jones!! At least, I am 99.9999% sure it is (there is always the chance I could be wrong). I was so surprised and happy about this discovery, that I felt the need to share it.

I don't think I can link to non-Days-related You Tube vids. So if anyone wants to take a look, it's the video for "On Bended Knee" by Boyz II Men, and her part comes up around 3:10. It's pretty brief, so blink and you may just miss it.

Didn't mean to derail this thread. Again, FABULOUS tribute Jason - thank you so much!!!
Ha! It is TOTALLY her!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply