Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Kate Walsh LEAVING 'Private Practice'; Will this season be it's last?
Topic Started: Jun 13 2012, 10:28 AM (386 Views)
KMan101
Member Avatar

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Kate-Walsh-leaving-Private-Practice-Exit-1048800.aspx

After weeks of speculation, Kate Walsh has officially confirmed that the upcoming sixth season of Private Practice will be her last.

The actress made the announcement on Bethenny, the new daytime talk show from former Real Housewives star Bethenny Frankel. The interview will air on Wednesday.

In a clip released from the interview, Walsh says, "This is my last season for Private Practice... It's been an incredible journey an amazing ride. I'm hugely, hugely grateful."

"It's been a long time being Addison," she continues. "I feel incredibly grateful to Shonda Rhimes and all the fans that have been there from Day 1 to now. I'm really excited about the last season."

The news doesn't exactly come as a surprise, as her exit had been rumored in May, days after Tim Daly (Pete Wilder) announced he's leaving the medical drama.

"There's a lot of budgetary issues on that show," Private Practice creator Shonda Rhimes recently told TVGuide Magazine. "We need to make sure the show is viable and that we can produce it."

Private Practice will return to its Tuesday timeslot at 10/9c this fall, and while the initial order was for 13 episodes, Rhimes says, "I have been told that I'm not allowed to think of us only doing 13 episodes."
Edited by KMan101, Jun 13 2012, 10:29 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime News & Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply