Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
First list of confirmed Daytime Emmy presenters
Topic Started: Jun 14 2012, 02:37 PM (1,430 Views)
Ellie

http://www.welovesoaps.net/2012/06/daytime-emmy-presenters-kristian.html

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Glad to see Alfonso confirmed as presenting.

Have to say I expected more people to come. I hope that more soap actors eventually end up attending. That's a pretty sad list.

lastDays
Member Avatar

It is rather pathetic but just a sign of the times I suppose.I probably won't watch the Emmys.They've lost their luster steadily over the past 10 years as soaps have been dying off

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I'm sure there will be about 10x than that list has. I have seen WAY more people than that talking about picking out their Emmy dresses so that is just a small list, not sure where they got those names. Are all of them nominees besides Peter Reckell? Anyway that list means nothing.

I like seeing Kristian Alfonso there alone, makes it seem like she's some huge star.

Aliaron
Member Avatar

Quote:

DAYS OF OUR LIVES: Matthew Ashford, Molly Burnett, Crystal Chappell, Shelley Hennig and Peter Reckell

Maybe they should put an ex-before the name of the show.

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

Lauren Koslow tweeted that she was coming a few days ago.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I'm so bummed I don't get to work and attend the Emmy's this year. The last 2 years were so much fun.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

I saw an article that said Lauren K and James Scott will be presenters.

Deleted User
Deleted User

gailwinters
Jun 14 2012, 07:01 PM
I saw an article that said Lauren K and James Scott will be presenters.
Yep here's the article:

http://social.entertainment.msn.com/tv/blogs/tv-buzz-blogpost.aspx?post=91df73ea-4570-41ec-8f91-8f5925c733d1#scpshrtu
Quote Post Goto Top

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

Deidre Hall indicated on Facebook that she is also a presenter.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply