Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Nikki and Sharon Busted
Topic Started: Jun 15 2012, 11:46 AM (1,704 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

In this week's issue of SOD, an article details, Nikki and Sharon wind up in jail after they charge each other of assault. Now the ladies have been arrested and are locked up in the same cell, we will see these bad feelings have been building over the years and just now exploding. Pick up the latest SOD to find out what happens next..“This is a ride that has just started to get fun.”
Edited by Daytime, Jun 15 2012, 11:53 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

I may just have to subscribe to SOD again. :D Thanks Daytime! I can' always count on your for the latest spoilers. :hail:

Daytime
Member Avatar

We no longer can post full summaries.. I just found that out.. :(

Cornellw
Member Avatar

Are you allowed to PM it to people?

Daytime
Member Avatar

I will answer questions if you have some.. :)

CarlD2
Member Avatar

Why are Sharon and Nikki reduced to this? I don't think they have any idea what to do with Sharon now.

KMan101
Member Avatar

At least they have true history. And I'm sure the scenes will be fantastic. However, it's clear Y&R is desperate for Sharon/Nikki to be the new Jill/Katherine.

Daytime
Member Avatar

KMan101
Jun 15 2012, 12:30 PM
At least they have true history. And I'm sure the scenes will be fantastic. However, it's clear Y&R is desperate for Sharon/Nikki to be the new Jill/Katherine.
I also read, Nikki still thinks Sharon is a gold digger. Though Nikki is in love with Jack, she is protective of Victor.
Sharon in a way wants Nikki’s approval but she also wants to be the "lady of the manor". Sharon thinks being Mrs. Victor Newman will give her "power and prestige." Nikki, Victor, and Sharon will continue to disagree on Sharon's role in Victor’s life.

bygnedys
Member Avatar
Thank you JCP.

Thanks, Daytime, either way you do a great job of posting them!

I think Nikki and Sharon need more practice at the cat fight scenes. I am sure they will get better.

LPS
Member Avatar

I'll give YR props for the dialogue between Nikki and Sharon. That was funny, but the fight was pathetic. The water bottle, dunking Nikki in an EMPTY jug, and Sharon covering her face and just letting Nikki pour baking soda on her were just sad.

CarlD2
Member Avatar

KMan101
Jun 15 2012, 12:30 PM
Their history has never been what we see now, where we're supposed to see them as two dumb whores and laugh at them. If Bill Bell had written Jill and Katharine like that, Y&R would not have made it to a decade.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

The dialogue is pretty funny especially the part about "riding it first". I still prefer Jill and GenV though, or pretty much Jill and anybody!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I just want to know what baking soda is doing in a barn? What is it used for?

The_Moustache
Member Avatar

why can't we post summaries anymore??

WHAT'S GOING ON HERE??!!

Daytime
Member Avatar

The_Moustache
Jun 15 2012, 07:52 PM

WHAT'S GOING ON HERE??!!
Copyright issues, I'm sure... The mags think we are taking business away from them.

bygnedys
Member Avatar
Thank you JCP.

I think I understand why the cat fight was so bad, Nikki and Sharon weren't really into it.

I think they needed to clear the air, and this was a way to get them talking. :blah:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Daytime
Jun 15 2012, 07:59 PM
The_Moustache
Jun 15 2012, 07:52 PM

WHAT'S GOING ON HERE??!!
Copyright issues, I'm sure... The mags think we are taking business away from them.
Quote:

The mags think we are taking business away from them.

Then they shouldn't post their articles online.
It's like the newspapers, they're all wondering why they're losing business, well, I can read your paper online for free, why would I buy it?

restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

^exactly. I haven't bought one is years. Magazine, or paper.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply