Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Cast Interviews at Daytime Emmy Nominees Reception; From Mingle Media TV
Topic Started: Jun 16 2012, 06:21 AM (3,712 Views)
Lucky
Member Avatar
Rafe proves EJ is a little bitch

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting . The one thing that struck me was that the gal interviewing doesn't watch Days! LOL When you're not asking FS about the storyline with CM or when you don't know even a little bit about Nick, then there may be a problem! Still nice to see them! Kind of looking forward to to the dark side of Nick.
Edited by talbab1994, Jun 16 2012, 08:36 AM.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

LOL...those were bad. GG and KL just talked about Twitter. The only real tidbit was with EMs interview about Brady being called "Brady Black Widow." Looks like Madison is going to die...maybe on her wedding day?

I didnt click on the rest of them...they should have sent someone that actually watches/watched the show.

TFP

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Well, we do know that FS only washes his hair two times a month so he can achieve his spike in his hair! LOL It was nice that BB mentioned that he hope to see SH because he misses her. I'm like you, I couldn't get through all of them. Man, the questions that could have been asked! Oh well.

Vicky4Mimi

I think Galen should have been nominated this year for playing 2 roles. It's crazy that he wasn't, but he seems to have a good sense of humor about it.

Eric is so funny! I always enjoy his interviews.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

My main take away was that a lot of them where more than a little drunk.

Thomson
Member Avatar

I miss shelly, wish she could come back. I also hope that she wins !

Helpless Romantic

Great interviews! So cute that Galen's son brought in a magizine of him for show and tell. Definately seems like Madison dies. Loved that Nadia said the prostitution SL was ridiculous. Love that Nick Blake is back. Freddie seems fun and it looks like Caroline will be getting more screentime. LK really loves twitter lol. Am glad Shelley was nominated for when Nathan breaks up with her. It was a great performance. Also happy she has found success post DAYS. She is a great actress who was underused while on DAYS.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Jun 16 2012, 09:10 AM.

supercool74
Member Avatar

I made it through them all. BB and EM both were pretty funny. Not really a fan of EM but I liked the interview. BB...I couldn't help but laugh. His facial expressions and...I don't know I think he was thinking the same thing about this interviewer that I was...idiot. I wish they actually had someone that watched the show do this because it just makes them sound stupid. So many questions that could have been asked. I think we have confirmation that Madison dies. Oh well. And eww on FS only washing his hair twice a month. He's still cute though.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Fun seeing everyone, but they were miserable to watch. They sent someone who doesn't know a thing about the show and it was awkward when the actors started to realize that. Especially Blake Berris, lol. They're used to being interviewed by super fans or people that watch the show for their job and then they get this woman. Whack.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Okay, the Shelley Hennig interview annoyed the fuck out of me. This interviewer is a total moron and they probably couldn't have picked a worse person. I guess she was just flagging down anyone who walked by, which is pretty funny. Shelley looks great though and this interview made me want Stephanie back so bad! Especially with Melanie and Nathan both out of the picture, I think they might write something for her that doesn't suck.

supercool74
Member Avatar

I almost wish there was an interview of MA but since this lady knew nothing about the show it would have been a waste of time anyway. I'd like to see someone interview him about his personal nomination and maybe see if he has anything to say regarding being fired and the BTS crap going on. Not sure he'd say much but still.

DesignatedShelley
Member Avatar

The look on Blake's face was hilarious.

darraholic
Member Avatar

LMAO at Shelley's little dig at the writers. "They finally gave me something"

Sariah
Member Avatar

Nadia and her interviewer spoke about Days as if she were still on the show. Kinda strange.

Helpless Romantic

Sariah
Jun 16 2012, 12:02 PM
Nadia and her interviewer spoke about Days as if she were still on the show. Kinda strange.

I caught that too... maybe she is on her way back? I hope so. The ONLY person I want to see Brady with at this point is Chloe. No to her and Dan or Chloe and Lucas ever again. :puke: Since I doubt JKJ is ever coming back after the way he was treated along with SH. I would like to see the chemistry that was wasted between EM and NB explored because I HATE Bradison :puke: :puke: :puke: I am glad that it looks like she dies after she and Brady tie the knot. Arianna and Brady was just okay, trying to recreate chemistry btwn characters from one soap to another ALWAYS leaves something to be desired and Bricole though I thought they had their moments, Brady was never Nicole's first choice. EJ was and they seemed to be written like friends with benefits as phloe were upon Nadia's return. So I hope she comes back because I would like Broe.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Jun 16 2012, 12:19 PM.

AHM

supercool74
Jun 16 2012, 09:42 AM
I almost wish there was an interview of MA but since this lady knew nothing about the show it would have been a waste of time anyway. I'd like to see someone interview him about his personal nomination and maybe see if he has anything to say regarding being fired and the BTS crap going on. Not sure he'd say much but still.
True, but I still would have liked an interview with MA.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Oh my gosh this was painful to watch! :facepalm:

Guinevere
Member Avatar
Salem needs Jack Deveraux. Bring Back Matthew Ashford.

AHM
Jun 16 2012, 12:13 PM
supercool74
Jun 16 2012, 09:42 AM
True, but I still would have liked an interview with MA.
Yeah..at the very least they could've got the story behind the facial hair he seems to be growing again;)

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

Ummm... a little in love with Galen Gering after watching that interview. Rafe's growing on me, but GG is adorable. He's such a little surfer boy.

Blake Berris didn't know what to do with himself during that interview, and it was awk.

"Brady Black Widow" is hilarious. I love Eric Martsolf. It's true... Brady can't keep a love interest for long. There's been speculation that EM will be cut since Eric is coming back... I hope not - I love Martsolf. He's so charming and fun.
Edited by nickyj12345, Jun 16 2012, 02:01 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply