Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What would you do next?
Topic Started: Jun 17 2012, 06:46 PM (39,960 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Bright Eyes
Nov 13 2012, 12:44 AM
Matt
Nov 13 2012, 12:41 AM
Episode #7 of my fanfic is up. http://fnaf.net/daysfic/
Yay! Just a heads up, but I'm the one commenting as MCA (my initals).
Yes, I know. You made a Judith Linford reference. It doesn't take Jessica Fletcher to follow those clues.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Marlene

I'm really enjoying this, Matt. Looking forward to the next episode.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Matt
Nov 13 2012, 12:45 AM
Bright Eyes
Nov 13 2012, 12:44 AM
Matt
Nov 13 2012, 12:41 AM
Episode #7 of my fanfic is up. http://fnaf.net/daysfic/
Yay! Just a heads up, but I'm the one commenting as MCA (my initals).
Yes, I know. You made a Judith Linford reference. It doesn't take Jessica Fletcher to follow those clues.
Yes and my OCD likes your fan-fiction so much that I just put together episode counts for it. Would you like me to PM them to you or do you keep your own records of such things? Of course there are a handful of supporting / recurring under five roles you must cast.
Edited by Bright Eyes, Nov 13 2012, 02:17 PM.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Love the Justin, Adrienne and Alexander storyline and if it goes like I think it's going to go, I would have done the same exact thing! :)

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

Have John and Marlena go away for a romantic weekend

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

rfsexton
Nov 13 2012, 03:43 PM
Have John and Marlena go away for a romantic weekend
oops hit post too soon. They proceed with thought that if Kristen is up to no good, she'll try to follow them. Of she shows up and angry fireworks go off

concerned
Member Avatar

I'ld like a Kate and EJ scene anytime now - it doesn't necessarily need to include a desk, sofa, staircase.

Just an acknowledgement from Kate for EJ's loss and a bit of an I told you so..

LK and JS are pure gold together and I think the step mother -relationship between EJ and Kate should be referenced under these circumstances.

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

1. Finish up with Kate and Stefano's divorce. Taking way too long.
2. Get rid of EJ in a permanent and gory way
3. Sami ends up with custody of her grandbaby and this reunites Lumi
4. Sonny ends up HIV positive. Will has to be tested. Lucas and Sami are very worried.
5. Dr. Dan ends up with a STD and passes it on to Jennifer
6. Kristen turns out to be honest, but OCD about proving it
7. Nicole finds someone (new character) widower with children and marries him.
8. Rafe goes back to work for the FBI and is sent undercover to anywhere but Salem

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

1. Backburn Rafe.
2. Reunite Lumi.
3. Give Nicole a miracle baby with Brady or Eric.
4. Daniel leave town.
5. Bring Jack back.
6. Stephano & Kate reunite.
7. Give EJ a new woman.
8. Abe falls in love again.
Edited by bellajewel, Nov 14 2012, 12:54 AM.

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

soapgoddess
Nov 14 2012, 12:52 AM
1. Backburn Rafe.
2. Reunite Lumi.
3. Give Nicole a miracle baby with Brady or Eric.
4. Daniel leave town.
5. Bring Jack back.
6. Stephano & Kate reunite.
7. Give EJ a new woman.
8. Abe falls in love again.
Really like 1 2 3 4 8
Neutral 5
:puke: 6 7

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Episode #8 of my fanfic is posted http://fnaf.net/daysfic/

ideal_rain
Member Avatar

Hi

Sort of off topic (Sorry)....

I was kicking around the idea of a fanfic about incompetent cops and nepotism of the police and DA departments in soaps (like Days' Bo, Rafe and Roman/ the Scropios on GH). Do people remember anecdotes regarding this idea?
PM me if you remember anything or having any ideas to expand on this thought.

Thanks.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

This whole baby plot would throw Sonny off the rails a bit, Kiriakis style, and like Victor and Justin before him Sonny will orchestrate Gabi's death, and to save his own ass, frame Chad for the crime!
Edited by Bright Eyes, Nov 15 2012, 06:16 PM.

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

Ej becomes overly obsessive about Sami. Very much like Stefano was with Marlena. Lucas and John will have to rescue her from him.

Babygirl
Member Avatar

i dont knw y bt this is what i want:" john gets mad at Marlena n explodes,she feels hurt n so sits on the park bench by her self n cries cuz she is hurt n stuff .... just then out of no where.... her phantom of the night (Stefano) comes to her rescue....at first she was reluctant but then he pulls her into his arms n she starts to cry, blaming him n then finally she told him everything......he wraps his arms around her as she weeps on his shoulder and he promise to make all her troubles disappear...n avenge all her tears because there is nothing in the world more precious than his queen of the night....mmmmmmm....stefano is naught/bad and marlena is nice/good....they complete each other,so y cant they get marry n live happily ever after....n john can have Kristine if the wants her..

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

It's not what I would do.... it's what I predict will happen on DAYS.

Chloe comes home sick and required treatment.
Daniel will try to save her, but maybe she ends up dying....
Somehow Parker is tested and is revealed to be Daniel's.
Then WTF do you do?
Dan & Jen marry and have an insta family with new little boy
Dan's place in Salem's World gets cemented as Daniel is revealed to be a Kiriakas, Victor's son.....with Maggie Simmons Horton.

Daniel is now Philips and Bo's brother and has finally taken over as the new leading man of Salem.

concerned
Member Avatar

Dreamer
Nov 16 2012, 02:55 PM
It's not what I would do.... it's what I predict will happen on DAYS.

Chloe comes home sick and required treatment.
Daniel will try to save her, but maybe she ends up dying....
Somehow Parker is tested and is revealed to be Daniel's.
Then WTF do you do?
Dan & Jen marry and have an insta family with new little boy
Dan's place in Salem's World gets cemented as Daniel is revealed to be a Kiriakas, Victor's son.....with Maggie Simmons Horton.

Daniel is now Philips and Bo's brother and has finally taken over as the new leading man of Salem.
They keep kicking me and I keep holding on..... but Daniel as new leading man (although I feel like he's almost there already) would pretty much do it.

Surely its time for him to go and do some worthy heroic missionary work somewhere off screen.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Well EJ, Rafe & Lucas are not in any position to rule Salem. Daniel is a doctor, and TPTB's best shot at refocusing on DAYS hospital roots and family in Salem. Dr. D being the Sainted Saviour of Salem, with Snow White standing by his side, is the ultimate gift for DAYS of our Lives viewers.... starting a whole new generation..of what comes next.

I mean the insantity of making Daniel Victor's son is a no brainer it ties in to the canvas 10x over.....it might be soap suicide.......or DAYs saving grace even if he's not well loved right now. Daniel would have to be backburned for a while until ppl forget the kind of ass and creep his character once was. I think that is why TPTB turned Victor soft.... to pave the way for a Kiriakis/Horton new generation. Now all Dan and Jen need to do is have a kids of their own to seal the deal. Easy to ingore his past and sans redemption....TPTB are saving DAYs by the almightly loving doctor that everyone sings the praises of over and over again. It might be what this show thinks it needs. I hate to admit that is does sound good in theory, so unless the fan backlash over his character is OTT and DAYS feels threatened of losing their viewership, I can't see why it wouldn't happen at this point. Not that I am a Daniel fan, by any account.... I am just trying to figure out the POV of TPTB.
Edited by Dreamer, Nov 16 2012, 09:45 PM.

Nate
Member Avatar
#BitchIsBack

Matt
Nov 14 2012, 04:18 PM
Episode #8 of my fanfic is posted http://fnaf.net/daysfic/
Do you know about ONtv? That would be a perfect place to post your fan fiction.

Nate
Member Avatar
#BitchIsBack

Jack returns and Jack/Jen/Daniel with Daniel losing the triangle :P

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply