Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What would you do next?
Topic Started: Jun 17 2012, 06:46 PM (40,248 Views)
rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

Gabi has twins boy and girl....(sami and eric were twins)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Let me fix it just a little. LOL!!

Jack returns and No triangle. Jack/Jen/Daniel with Daniel losing the triangle :P

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Nate
Nov 16 2012, 09:39 PM
Jack returns and Jack/Jen/Daniel with Daniel losing the triangle :P
Oh hell no - no way should Jack pursue Jennifer. If anything, she needs to pursue him... I'd actually love to have him be with someone new. Nicole, or maybe Kristen...

Nate
Member Avatar

...you guys gotta give me a break, I'm new to DAYS! Lol :D

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

rfsexton
Nov 16 2012, 09:47 PM
Gabi has twins boy and girl....(sami and eric were twins)
Who are immediately SORASed to age 7, at which time they begin a killing spree.

Less seriously, Tabitha from Passions moves to Salem to provide context for all the bullshit. Why is Jen drawn to Dan? Fate. Why are EJ and Rafe still circling Sami? Black magic (or white magic, it doesn't matter). Why doesn't John doubt Kristen? Some ancient curse, I dunno.

Point is, she makes it all make sense by creating an alternate universe to contain all of Salem's drama.

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

At Gabi and Nick's wedding, Gabi faints, and Will blurts out something that blows the cover of the baby being Nick's. Everyone now knows that it is his child

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Episode #9 of my fanfic is posted. http://fnaf.net/daysfic/

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

Kristen's schemes blow up in her face. John sees her for who she is. He then begs Marlena for forgiveness.

am103
Member Avatar

Abe and Nicole discuss Nicole's lack of a family, and Nicole resents her mother for providing her with such a terrible father growing up. Fay returns from the dead (courtesy of Witness Protection) and reveals to Nicole that her father is actually manipulative womanizer Ian McAllister. Ian returns also, wanting to reunite with Kate. He still wants revenge on Brady, so he partners up with Kristen to make the Blacks' lives a living hell. Fay grows wary of Abe's sudden friendship/interest in Kayla, and realizes after all these years that she wants to make a go of it with him, but just how ready for commitment is Abe so soon after losing Lexie?

Carrie and Austin come home to Salem, seperated. Because of Carrie's indecisiveness involving Rafe, Austin decides he has had enough. Carrie gives birth to their baby boy, and she and Austin agree to share custody. Meanwhile, Austin gets super drunk one night and ends up hooking up with Nicole, who is down in the dumps about life herself. Their drunken one-night stand turns into a blossoming relationship that neither of them saw coming. Single-mom Carrie becomes insanely jealous upon learning of Austin and Nicole's new romance, and enlists the help of sister/enemy Sami in taking Nicole down.

EJ and Rafe are tired of Sami's crap, and they both dump her. She realizes that neither of them was right for her, and turns to Lucas, who also wants nothing to do with her and is tired of her games. Rafe is tempted to make a real attempt at being with Carrie, but ultimately decides against it and gets the shock of his life when his ex-fiance Emily returns to town, played by Melissa Archer. However, when he finally comes face to face with her, Lucas shows up and reveals that the woman Rafe believes to be Emily, is actually Lucas' ex-fiance Autumn, the twin sister of Emily. Autumn and Lucas reunite, and although she comes across as sweet and innocent, she secretly plots Rafe's demise in revenge for her sister's car accident.

After the Hortons go home on Christmas Eve, there is a knock on the door at Jennifer's. She opens up and is floored to see Jack standing there. Only he swears he isn't Jack -- He claims to be Peter Blake! He has no memories as Jack Deveraux, or of the past few years, yet remembers everything about his life as Peter Blake. Jennifer is dumbfounded as to how Peter came to Salem with Jack's face and is determined to figure it out. A DNA test confirms that the man on Jen's doorstep is indeed Peter Blake. They slowly begin to fall for each other, but Jen still believes that this man is Jack. As it turns out, Kristen and Stefano switched Jack's body with a dead one at the morgue the day of the explosion -- and the man that showed up on Jen's doorstep really is Jack! They've manipulated him to believe that he is Peter Blake, and they plan on using him to carry out Kristen's evil scheme against Marlena.

Kristen continues to push Marlena's buttons, making her look crazy in front of John. Kristen also continues spending time with Brady. One day, when Brady is visiting Isabella's grave at the Kiriakis mansion, Kristen walks in and joins him. Unbeknownst to Kristen, Marlena has been following her, and locks her in the mausoleum (ala "Secret Room" style), unaware that Brady is also inside! Marlena doesn't want to hurt Kristen, she simply wants to scare her and let her know that she won't let Kristen manipulate her anymore. Brady begins to have panic attacks inside, being locked in the tomb with his mothers remains' and having to relive everything that happened there with Vivian Alamain two years prior. 24 hours later, when Marlena opens the mausoleum to let Kristen out, she is mortified to see that Brady was also inside - and is having a seizure! Brady is rushed to the hospital and placed in critical condition, and Kristen has no problem with informing John of Marlena's little prank. John is livid and mortified, and suggests that Marlena is not behaving like the woman he fell in love with, and she put his son in danger. John wants to take a break from them, and Kristen is privately thrilled.

The next phase of Kristen's plan comes into play, and she programs "Peter" into kidnapping Marlena and holding her captive on an island, where she will belong to Stefano forever. Kristen sets it up that it looks like Marlena has walked out on John, and being the gullible loop he has been lately, he believes every word of it. Kristen moves in for the kill and does everything she can to make John fall back in love with her. Meanwhile, Jennifer is devastated that "Peter" abandoned her out of the blue. On the island, Jack starts to remember his old life and knows he isn't Peter Blake. He and Marlena try to escape, but Stefano shows up and announces that they aren't going anywhere. An elaborate rescue story begins. Jack and Jennifer are eventually reunited, as are John and Marlena. Kristen stays in Salem, however, and is on to her next scheme...

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

MA coming back to do a dual role would be awesome! Jack as Peter Blake, having forgotten his past/ Dimera erased his memories etc., could be the ultimate juicy SL of 2013. Faux Peter, (Jack) living in the Dimera mansion with Stefano... and MA playing scenes with JM, ED & JS would be extremely entertaining. Having Jennifer to deal with Jack/Peter could be OTT with so much potential if written well... I will definitely think about the possiblities of this torrid affairs that could come out of this. Nicole could get sucked into this as well as John & Marlena, Brady, Rafe & Sami, etc... am103, you inspire!
Edited by Dreamer, Nov 20 2012, 02:34 PM.

am103
Member Avatar

Dreamer
Nov 20 2012, 02:33 PM
MA coming back to do a dual role would be awesome! Jack as Peter Blake, having forgotten his past/ Dimera erased his memories etc., could be the ultimate juicy SL of 2013. Faux Peter, (Jack) living in the Dimera mansion with Stefano... and MA playing scenes with JM, ED & JS would be extremely entertaining. Having Jennifer to deal with Jack/Peter could be OTT with so much potential if written well... I will definitely think about the possiblities of this torrid affairs that could come out of this. Nicole could get sucked into this as well as John & Marlena, Brady, Rafe & Sami, etc... am103, you inspire!
Thanks! :) I've always thought Matt Ashford would do a terrific job playing a DiMera-like character, so I think a Peter Blake/Jack Deveraux combo would be the perfect kind of storyline for MA fans. Plus, if played the right way, it could redeem Jennifer and get her out of that mopey, "woe is me" phase that she's been in for the past two years!

am103
Member Avatar

Andrew Donovan (played by David Gregory?) returns to town and starts a steamy relationship with Abigail. Cameron goes ballistic when he realizes that Abigail allowed herself to be romantic with Andrew, but not with him. We start to see the loopy side of Cameron come out, causing his mother Celeste (played by the fabulous Tanya Boyd) to return to town and caution him about his erratic behavior. Meanwhile, Chelsea Brady comes back to Salem, newly separated from Max. While Chelsea and Abigail are on a coffee date, the girls overhear Gabi talking to someone on her cellphone, claiming she doesn’t want anyone to know her secret, because she couldn’t bear the thought of losing Nick. Abigail and Chelsea become determined to figure out Gabi’s secret. Gabi, meanwhile, allows Nick to believe that he is the father of her baby. Will goes along with this because he doesn’t want Sonny to know and he has allowed Gabi to make her own decisions regarding the pregnancy.

Anna DiMera sneaks her way into Salem, determined to see her new grandson. She is spotted by Victor, and begs him to let her stay in the basement of the Kiriakis mansion so she is not caught by the police. Victor is opposed to the idea at first, but has a change of heart when he spots Anna holding her grandson in secrecy. Anna promises that it is only until she finds a way to get herself pardoned for the kidnapping of Sydney DiMera. As they spend time in secrecy, Victor and Anna grow close. He is still completely committed to Maggie, but Anna is starting to develop feelings for him. She becomes determined to clear her name and make Victor fall in love with her. Anna is eventually busted by Maggie, and Mags turns her in to the police. Sami, desperate to make amends with anybody, decides to drop the charges against Anna, in exchange for a restraining order from Sydney. Anna happily agrees, and moves in on her plan of taking Victor from Maggie…

Daniel starts to do some digging about who he is and where he came from. He finds his father, Neil Curtis, volunteering at a hospital in Chicago. Neil is stunned that he could possibly have a son. He decides that he needs proof though, and when he performs a DNA test, he is floored to see that Daniel is in fact not his son. Neil then runs Daniel’s DNA against Maggie’s, and makes another big discovery: Daniel isn’t Maggie’s son either. Daniel is determined to find out who his real parents are and who deceived him into thinking Maggie was his mother, and so he travels across the world for answers. Maggie, meanwhile, wonders where her real child is and enlists Hope in helping crack the case.

Cameron begins stalking Abigail. When she makes it clear that she wants nothing to do with him, he snaps and unknowingly kills one of his patients by injecting an air bubble into the IV. Although he is at first horrified, he realizes that he is comforted by it and makes plans to kill Andrew too. Celeste begins to feel that Cameron is unhinged and warns Hope and Roman that her son may be up to no good. As Andrew is closing up the Pub one night, Cameron attacks him from behind and Andrew is hospitalized. Just as Cameron is about to inject Andrew’s IV with an air bubble, Kayla and Abigail burst in, and a dangerous struggle ensues. Hope comes in just in time and shoots Cameron. He is taken to jail, and Andrew and Abigail begin to pick up the pieces.

Chelsea discovers Gabi’s secret just days before she is due to give birth and reveals the truth to Nick. Will and Sonny’s relationship is tested when Sonny realizes that Will had sacrificed his own child for Gabi’s happiness. Nick fears that he is going to lose it again and demands that Chelsea take him to a place where he is isolated from people. She takes him to the Horton cabin, where he unleashes his anger and rage in a frightening shouting match. When he is finally calm again, Chelsea tries to get him to see that he deserves better than Gabi and worked too hard on changing in prison to turn back now. On Smith Island, the two of them realize that they still love each other, and they make love. Gabi gives birth to a beautiful baby girl, realizes that she will never give the baby the kind of life she deserves, and gives full custody of the baby to Will. Will, now a parent on his own, wonders if Sonny will give him another chance and help his raise his daughter…

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

Since Sonny is supposed to display hostility towards Gabi, I would have him do something to hurt Gabi and the baby. This would cause major conflict. Sonny in jail. Others angry with him. How would this affect Maggie and Victor's marriage.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

No more hurting anyone's baby. I am so done with baby deaths and baby loss on DAYS....no wonder why DAYS is so damn depressing... they need to make a 360 and show some real happiness for a change

Harmony233

Am 101 I love your story ideas sad that fans can come up with better ideas than the writers one thing I've hated is how soaps aren't really ensemble anymore it seems like the same five or six get stories

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

Dreamer
Nov 21 2012, 11:03 AM
No more hurting anyone's baby. I am so done with baby deaths and baby loss on DAYS....no wonder why DAYS is so damn depressing... they need to make a 360 and show some real happiness for a change
I have rarely seen any extended happiness on a soap. Hmmm..Happiness

Happiness on Days would be .......... Lumi PERMANENTLY reunited

Happiness on Days would be .... ej becoming seriously disabled to the point of a nursing home

Happiness on Days would be ..... No more Kristen

Happiness on Days would be .... Bo coming back

Happiness on Days would be ..... Jarlena having happiness

Happiness on Days would be ..... Victor getting what he deserves

Happiness on Days would be ..... Stefano getting what he deserves

Happiness on Days would be ..... Dr. Dan is HIV positive

Happiness on Days would be ..... Eric does not give up his priestly vows and performs Sami and Lucas' wedding

newlabone

well..................................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stef and kate need to be together and becomr major skum bags. making anything stef ever done look like he was an angel. hook ej with somebody instead of having him going around in circles. match him with a woman or man cat dog just give him a stable relationship for at least a year so he can be the evil ej or make him into a decent person just give him some blinking direction and story. we need victor to become more cival and decent. have them someting like mac and rachel on another world . gabbi is pregnant. don't agree with will being the father but .....................................here would be a great plot twist......../it will cause sonny and will trouble be let them work it out they deserve it heres the twist the goone she hired knocker her up cause in order for him to do all she wanted to mel he wanted to sleep with her and she did and its that sicko's child. the priest and nicole yes . hes undercover to get stefano and his clit. they have to get justice. let gabi committ suicide thats a storyline that needs to be talked about . nick should be a male hooker doing everone ...i know thats stretching it alot... i just so pissed at days. but i like him do justice and give him something to do besides wash dushes and screw gabi perhaps he could help her leave this world . oh take rafe with her. rafe is so boring even his love scence with sami or her sister were boring . hook him with a hot one night stand with a male not will or sonny lets see if that could make it interesting enough to keep me awake when hes on screen yawn ............ it would be interesting .... give this guy a chance to act or leave the show or recast do something. i am tired of brady ....what can i say ....don't even know what to even recommend for a story for jim. john/mar don't have any good story just the reashed threesome story with whats her name can't even thinks of it i am so impressed with her return. get rid of jennifer pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
i can't take anymore of her and her virginal acting take the brat too. bring back justin and the mrs. surely you can give them good story. they r so good together on screen. dean gotta go he just can't act . all he does is sleeo around how about recasting him if ya gotta keep him give him new direction. bring back some intersting actor. to the writers.......as if they will listen..................... look at days when it was so popular and the rating were so good. get the hint has for mr corday .... you will never learn will ya ? to the great members of the site get yer ideas's flowing the ptb @ days need all the help they can get. thanks for letting me have a few minutes of yer day.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

If Caroline returns to Salem sans Bo to follow leads on the Dimera's for whatever crime or investigation Bo thinks he needs to do, then I am hoping that Bo's investigation, leads him to find out that the Dimera's are holding an imprisioned 'Jack' and brings him home to Salem. Bo plans a secret mission.... that maybe Steve Johnson from the ISA could assist with and the duo can do some heavy duty sleuthing and saving like the old days. It would be nice to see this trio on screen together and once Jack is safely rescued, they could return to Salem for DAYS' finale, each of them reuniting with of their lovely ladies of course.
Edited by Dreamer, Nov 25 2012, 10:01 PM.

Kriss4

I'd love that. Then Steve could come back to Salem and explain why he really joined the isa in the first place: Lawrence is alive and bent on revenge against those who helped Carly elude him after she stabbed him. He wants his own brand of justice, and not JUST against Carly.

Steve wants to stop lawrence and get a little revenge on the man who initially took him from Kayla and Stephanie, and then turned him over to the DiMeras to be tortured.

Jack, critically injured from his fall, was transported to a hospital while unconscious. Hes been incorrectly identified as someone else and was taken to Mercy General instead of University Hospital. Later, when his condition stabilized, he was flown to another hospital out of town for specialized treatment. For awhile he was comatose, but eventually, he regained consciousness and has been in intense rehabilitation since, determined to return to his wife. Unfortunately, when he'd shown what he thought was remarkable progress and made his way home, he heard his wife reveal feelings for Daniel Jonas. Feeling betrayed and angry, he didn't make his presence known to her.

Just before revealing his presence to daughter Abby, he overhears Hope on the phone with Bo. Jack is able to piece together that Steve's been in touch and he needs a hand. Somehow it involves Lawrence. Jack wants in on that action and does a little investigating to find out Steve's whereabouts. He intends to join Bo and give his brother some help in bringing Lawrence down.

The only one in Salem who Bo confides in about their activities is Hope. She never met Lawrence, but she knows he raped Jennifer years ago, and that he took Steve and turned him over to stefano, not to mention the way he held Carly hostage and sold Melanie. Hope and Carly werent really friends, but hes an evil man, so she's on board.

Her one regret is that she can't confide in kayla and Jennifer yet.

When the guys return, they have some things to work out in their relationships. Steve made kayla feel like their life together wasn't what he wanted, but that wasn't really what it was about. Will she understand? Will she reconsider her objections to his working for the ISA? He's not in love with the organization, but he felt useful and fulfilled in the job, and he needs that. He loves her...he always did...and he wants her back. But can she live with his job, knowing what it cost her before?

Jack knows Jen had feelings for another man only weeks after his supposed death. Will he take Jennifer back, or is he done?

Hope kept a big secret from two of her best friends. I predict some tension there.
Edited by Kriss4, Nov 26 2012, 12:00 AM.

granolagirl
Member Avatar

Days really could do a better job of managing its offscreen characters. It's been a little better in recent years than it was for a long time, but having Steve in the ISA when you need to give Bo an excuse to be out of Salem... It's a no-brainer and fits both of their characters to a T. And if either of them ever was to come back, there would be more to work with because they wouldn't just have been hovering in limbo all that time.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply