Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What would you do next?
Topic Started: Jun 17 2012, 06:46 PM (40,285 Views)
bomber
Member Avatar

Dreamer and Kriss4 I love both your scenarios.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Episode #10 of my fanfic is posted http://fnaf.net/daysfic/

Will&Sonny

At Nick and Gabi's wedding, Sonny and Chad reveal the truth about Gabi's connection to Andrew. Jennifer and Abby realize that Gabi was indirectly responsible for Jack's death. As Abby chastises Gabi in front of everyone, Jennifer sits with a blank stare on her face. Finally, all of Jennifer's unresolved grief and rage, which she has been using her relationship with Daniel to bury, boils to the surface, and she stabs Gabi in the stomach with a metal cross. Will rushes to Gabi's side and blurts out that he's the baby's father, but no one has time to process this news.

Gabi is rushed to the hospital, where the doctor (Kayla, not Daniel) reveals that someone might have to make a choice to save either Gabi or the baby. Nick wants to save Gabi, but since the wedding was interrupted, he doesn't get to make that choice. Instead, while being prepped for emergency surgery, Gabi regains consciousness long enough to beg Rafe and Will to save the baby. During surgery, the baby survives -- born prematurely, but otherwise okay -- and Gabi also survives. However, Gabi's condition quickly worsens due to complications. Nick arranges a quickie wedding at the hospital, and Gabi dies shortly afterward.

Nick's obsessiveness, coupled with his homophobia, sends him over the edge again, and he vows to destroy Sonny, Chad, Will, and Jennifer's lives. Nick sues Will for full custody of the baby, arguing that Gabi wouldn't want a gay man to raise her child. Meanwhile, Nick secretly plots to kill Chad.

Sonny is devastated to learn that Will has been lying to him for months. After a bitter argument, where Sonny confronts Will about his deception and, in retaliation, Will callously blames Sonny for Gabi's death (even though he doesn't really believe that is true), the couple breaks up. It is revealed that, despite Sonny's seemingly perfect exterior, he once dabbled with Ecstasy during his wilder years. Sonny was not, and still isn't, an addict, but he did enjoy using the drug recreationally. After the argument with Will, Brian finds Sonny, who is visibly upset, and decides to take advantage of the opportunity. Brian invites Sonny to a rave, offers him some Ecstasy, and later seduces him.

After having unprotected sex with Brian, Sonny immediately regrets his actions. Brian, however, can't wait to rub it in Will's face. Will, who had been having his own regrets about his earlier argument with Sonny and had been planning to apologize, becomes convinced that Sonny has moved on. Meanwhile, Sonny learns that he has contracted an STD from Brian (not HIV -- something curable, like syphilis or chlamydia), and he has to deal with the consequences of his mistake.

Laura returns to help Jennifer, who has been placed in a mental institution. Laura refuses to let Daniel see Jennifer, certain that, as a doctor, Daniel should have seen the signs that Jennifer was in trouble. Jennifer finally starts to deal with her unresolved feelings about Jack's sudden, violent death, and she becomes ashamed of her recent actions. The thought of seeing Daniel's face again makes her physically ill, and since he's the most noble, amazing man that ever graced the streets of Salem, he agrees to hightail his noble ass out of town, never to return again. Jennifer also realizes that she owes Nicole a colossal apology.

As the custody hearing begins, Nick sets his murder scheme in motion. Nick plans to kill Chad and frame Will for the crime -- a trump card in his plan to gain custody of Gabi's baby, if his homophobic rants aren't enough to convince the judge to rule in his favor. Nick plans for every possible scenario...except for the possibility of a nasty storm that knocks out the electricity in Salem on the night that Nick plans to murder Chad. Nick shoots Chad in the back, but when the power is restored, he realizes that he has mistakenly killed E.J. instead.

Seeing Chad's grief convinces Nick that killing E.J. was a more fitting way to punish Chad. Will is framed for the crime, but Sonny, who is still in love with Will, manages to prove that Will is innocent. Nick is sent back to prison, with no possibility of future parole (and is later found dead in his cell -- an apparent suicide, but a phoenix symbol is found tattooed on his body...), and Will is granted full custody of his child. Sonny and Will reunite and plan to raise the baby together. Sonny forgives Will for lying to him and opens up about his own past mistakes. When it seems like Will and Sonny have finally gotten everything that they have ever wanted, one of Sonny's past "mistakes" arrives in Salem -- a troubled ex-boyfriend who threatens to destroy Will and Sonny's happiness.

hellencatherine

First of all If I owned this show I would fire Gary Tomsell, and Shawn Cristian. Secondaly, I would begin with its Gabi and Nick's wedding, Chad wanting revenge reveals to Sonny what Gabi did and Sonny and Will show up so does Chad. Sonny reveals what Gabi did and that it was her fault that Jack is dead. Everyone is angry, Abby lashes out at Gabi and smacks her on the face. Jennifer is shocked and puzzled and feels remotely guilty. From the instant JJ returns hates Daniel with a passions and doesn't want anything to do with his mother or Daniel and he is even more pissed that Abigail likes Daniel. At the wedding of Nick and Gabi, Jennifer loses her mind and stabs Gabi twelve times and Gabi is rushed to the hospital. In the meantime, everyone thinks that Rafe is dead, EJ has him locked up in the basement in the Dimera Mansion he keeps him updated. EJ and Sami at this time they are engaged. Lucas since Kate is leaving in the mansion he will hear a voice and goes downstairs. Rafe's mother has come to town and hates Sami, Gabi wakes up but is told that the doctors have to save the baby or her, Gabi cries and tells her mother and Will to save her baby and she tells them she is sorry. Gabi dies, Jennifer is taken to te crazy hospital. Dr Doctor Dan leaves Salem never to be seen again. Lucas saves Rafe everyone is shocked that Rafe is alive. Rafe exposes EJ and says EJ made everyone think he is dead so that EJ could have Sami back. Sami is angry and nearly kills EJ, but people stop her.Rafe hears that Gabi is dead and is really an angry man he has lost both his sisters to the Dimera men. Rafe tells Sami he doesn't want anything to do with her anymore. Kate reveals to Lucas that Johnny has always being Lucas's son and she is sorry he has put him through, Lucas disowns his mother. Sydney turns out to be Nicole's daughter when Sydney got sick they found out that Sani and Sydney's blood didn't match. EJ kept this secret from Sami and Nicole. Nicole is awarded full custody, her and Eric are still in the process of rekindling their romance. Nicole is scared of getting hurt she is there for Rafe. Rafe's mother tells Sami to stay away from my son U have brought my son to much heartache. Then Emily comes back and Rafe is shocked but happy they both apologize to each other and begin to work on their relationship. Sami all alone concentrates on being a good mother and goes to therapy. Sami and Lucas grow closer due to helping out their son Will and continue to raise their kids Johnny and Allie. Sami realizes that Lucas has always being the man she loves, her and Lucas's friendship still lives on she is scared to tell Lucas how she feels as she is about to tell Lucas, Autumn comes to Salem.....

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Kriss4, Sonny&Will & Hellencatherine I like all your storytelling ideas. Characters aside, it shows how easy it is to come up with better drama that some of the stuff being created DAYS. Best guess is, that the TPTB don't know their characters as well as the fans do. With so many writer changes BTS, inconsistancy becomes a factor and fans are the only constant that see and follow their favorite characters and know when things make sense or not. The writers seemed tunnel visioned, wanted to tell stories that haphazardly put together and only see what they want to see, hence the mediocore SLs & plots.

Somehow, DAYS is stuck in a cycle of rotating & recycling characters & SLs, this must end. I would hire two new 30 something women, old or new characters. I would add a new man to Salem and toss one or two of the current gents.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Dreamer
Nov 25 2012, 03:47 PM
If Caroline returns to Salem sans Bo to follow leads on the Dimera's for whatever crime or investigation Bo thinks he needs to do, then I am hoping that Bo's investigation, leads him to find out that the Dimera's are holding an imprisioned 'Jack' and brings him home to Salem. Bo plans a secret mission.... that maybe Steve Johnson from the ISA could assist with and the duo can do some heavy duty sleuthing and saving like the old days. It would be nice to see this trio on screen together and once Jack is safely rescued, they could return to Salem for DAYS' finale, each of them reuniting with of their lovely ladies of course.
I like your and Kris's scenarios with the exception of Jack reuniting with Jennifer. Jennifer does not deserve him. I would have Jack tell Jennifer (in front of Daniel) that for years he has been loyal to her and only her. That he has tried to be the man she wants him to be but that he has realized she is not person he thought she was. That while she claimed to love him she has continuously abandoned him, choosing to chase after other men. Even when he was at the lowet point in his life she still chose to chase another man instead of being there for him. Have him tell her that he wishes her the best with Daniel or whomever but that he longer believes in her love. Then let him walk out on her ass once and for all.

Dany_E

I love the scenarios where despised characters get to stab other despised characters. Win...win.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

If I were writing Days I'd do a very JER thing and have Stefano return with the news that he has been using Kristen to keep the 'real Sami Gene Brady' held captive since around 2007. He actually never 'returned' her after he kidnapped her to take her twins out to save his life in 2007. When Rolf told him that neither of the twins were Ej's and hence they couldn't help him survive...he extracted the embryos from Sami and implanted them in this woman who he had genetically engineered to look like Sami and send her back home then so she can pretend to be Sami and hense fall for Ej and break Lucas' heart...problem was this 'person' ended up never falling for Ej, truly never committed to Lucas and ended up wanting Rafe instead. So the person we have seen as Sami from 2007 on has been this other 'person' who Stefano created in order for her to fall for Ej so that he can make his son happy, but it never worked out for him in the end. Now...what occurs is that Kristen returned to get her family together on Stefano's orders....finally this engineered Sami is falling for Ej, but he will soon find out that she's not Sami at all....when the real Sami escapes the secret room Kristen has been keeping her in since her return to Salem....she shows up to find 'herself' working for EJ and Rafe harboring these feelings for 'her' and Lucas has moved on...Ej is taken out by a bullet meant to kill the 'fake Sami' fired by the 'real Sami', he dies defending who he thought was Sami. The real Sami then tries to win back Lucas, who doesn't want to get his heart broken again regardless of fake, real of whatever....and pushes her Rafe's way. Sami doesn't want to go that route, but finally begins to fall for Rafe, only to have Lucas realize that he needs to fight for her before it's too late...the triangle can then go on from there with the real Sami torn between this 'new love Rafe' and 'the love of her life' Lucas....may the best man win in the end....

There, hope I haven't confused you all too much....this is probably the ONLY way I can ever accept Sami with any man these days, for the version of Sami that has existed since about 2007 be found to have been a Dimera manufactured imposter.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Matt
Nov 26 2012, 12:12 AM
It says I need a word press account to comment? The F?

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Bright Eyes
Nov 26 2012, 11:59 AM
Matt
I was getting a bunch a spam posts, so I turned that on. Just register with the blog like you'd register with a message board. It's hosted on my site, so everything is site exclusive.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Matt
Nov 26 2012, 12:10 PM
Bright Eyes
Matt
I was getting a bunch a spam posts, so I turned that on. Just register with the blog like you'd register with a message board. It's hosted on my site, so everything is site exclusive.
Where's the register button? Can't find it.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Bright Eyes
Nov 26 2012, 12:22 PM
Matt
Bright Eyes
Matt
Um... yeah, I couldn't figure that out. I turned registration off. lol

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Matt
Nov 26 2012, 12:26 PM
Bright Eyes
Nov 26 2012, 12:22 PM
Matt
Bright Eyes

Quoting limited to 4 levels deephttp://fnaf.net/daysfic/
Um... yeah, I couldn't figure that out. I turned registration off. lol
Hot damn, what a headache. Off to finally comment now.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

LanaluvsBroe
Nov 26 2012, 10:35 AM
Dreamer
If Caroline returns to Salem sans Bo to follow leads on the Dimera's for whatever crime or investigation Bo thinks he needs to do, then I am hoping that Bo's investigation, leads him to find out that the Dimera's are holding an imprisioned 'Jack' and brings him home to Salem. Bo plans a secret mission.... that maybe Steve Johnson from the ISA could assist with and the duo can do some heavy duty sleuthing and saving like the old days. It would be nice to see this trio on screen together and once Jack is safely rescued, they could return to Salem for DAYS' finale, each of them reuniting with of their lovely ladies of course.
I like your and Kris's scenarios with the exception of Jack reuniting with Jennifer. Jennifer does not deserve him. I would have Jack tell Jennifer (in front of Daniel) that for years he has been loyal to her and only her. That he has tried to be the man she wants him to be but that he has realized she is not person he thought she was. That while she claimed to love him she has continuously abandoned him, choosing to chase after other men. Even when he was at the lowet point in his life she still chose to chase another man instead of being there for him. Have him tell her that he wishes her the best with Daniel or whomever but that he longer believes in her love. Then let him walk out on her ass once and for all.

I completely understand your point about not wanting Jack to hook up with Jennifer. In my story, Daniel would have left her sorry ass too, and she'd be alone for a long miserable while, reflecting on her past and seeking redemption for her misguided behaviour, dating back to Jack's return from Afghanistan. Jennifer working and focused on being alone and spending time with her children.
As much as I want Jack to return to Salem and stick it to Jennifer for her shallow and fickle behaviour, it is truly not in his character. Jack is a pusher, he can push his feelings for Jennifer aside and cast her away, but deep down he will always love her. I would still prefer the amnesia SL for Jack, having no memory of Jennifer. That would be fun to watch.

I actually hate that the writers destroyed have Jennifer's character to the point of her being painful to watch on screen. Sefishly, I would love to see a redemption SL for MR/Jennifer, just to fix the mess MARDAR & TomSell have created. IF MA were to ever return, I never want to see a Jack/Jen + jen's boyfriend triangle, I want to see Jack/Jen and Jack's girlfriend triangle. I would like to see months of Happy Jack & new girlfriend, while Jennifer suffers, the way she made him suffer and have her realizing how it must have felt for him, when she was with Daniel. I want payback as much as the next fan... but Jennifer eventually chasing Jack and proving her love in a 4th go, in a twisted version of their 1st go would be soapy good for me. :biggrin:

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

After the special Friday episode I miss Reilly. So...

We learn that Gabi's father was not, in fact, Random Hernandez but was in fact the prolific Stefano Dimera. Her child with Will thus shares the blood of the three key families in Salem (Horton, Brady, and Dimera), following the darker path on the Horton/Brady side as a descendant of notorious schemers Sami and Lucas and happily-wicked blackmail "victim" Will. Toss in Gabi's own darkness and you have a recipe for disaster.

Meanwhile, it's revealed that Eric came back to Salem to fight a great evil. Upon learning of Gabi's special child he knows the prophecies are true and the time draws near. How far will this priest go to stop a baby from being born? And how far will evil go to make sure that it arrives on schedule?

I feel like this would be called "Days-pocalypse" and be a gleefully silly summer story with bad special effects and lots of shirtlessness. Lots of monologues to nobody, too, that somehow never get overheard. Oh, and voiceovers. Cut costs by having them record a bunch of generic phrases, then just pipe it in as needed. Celeste would have to be back, too (of course).

Why not just go there, y'know?
Edited by px780, Nov 26 2012, 07:34 PM.

ideal_rain
Member Avatar

px780
Nov 26 2012, 07:32 PM
After the special Friday episode I miss Reilly. So...

We learn that Gabi's father was not, in fact, Random Hernandez but was in fact the prolific Stefano Dimera. Her child with Will thus shares the blood of the three key families in Salem (Horton, Brady, and Dimera), following the darker path on the Horton/Brady side as a descendant of notorious schemers Sami and Lucas and happily-wicked blackmail "victim" Will. Toss in Gabi's own darkness and you have a recipe for disaster.

Meanwhile, it's revealed that Eric came back to Salem to fight a great evil. Upon learning of Gabi's special child he knows the prophecies are true and the time draws near. How far will this priest go to stop a baby from being born? And how far will evil go to make sure that it arrives on schedule?

I feel like this would be called "Days-pocalypse" and be a gleefully silly summer story with bad special effects and lots of shirtlessness. Lots of monologues to nobody, too, that somehow never get overheard. Oh, and voiceovers. Cut costs by having them record a bunch of generic phrases, then just pipe it in as needed. Celeste would have to be back, too (of course).

Why not just go there, y'know?
This is awesome! I want more demons on Days and I never thought I would say that. Maybe Nick is back not just his redeemption but for Gabi's too.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Dreamer
Nov 26 2012, 04:44 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Nov 26 2012, 10:35 AM
Dreamer

I completely understand your point about not wanting Jack to hook up with Jennifer. In my story, Daniel would have left her sorry ass too, and she'd be alone for a long miserable while, reflecting on her past and seeking redemption for her misguided behaviour, dating back to Jack's return from Afghanistan. Jennifer working and focused on being alone and spending time with her children.
As much as I want Jack to return to Salem and stick it to Jennifer for her shallow and fickle behaviour, it is truly not in his character. Jack is a pusher, he can push his feelings for Jennifer aside and cast her away, but deep down he will always love her. I would still prefer the amnesia SL for Jack, having no memory of Jennifer. That would be fun to watch.

I actually hate that the writers destroyed have Jennifer's character to the point of her being painful to watch on screen. Sefishly, I would love to see a redemption SL for MR/Jennifer, just to fix the mess MARDAR & TomSell have created. IF MA were to ever return, I never want to see a Jack/Jen + jen's boyfriend triangle, I want to see Jack/Jen and Jack's girlfriend triangle. I would like to see months of Happy Jack & new girlfriend, while Jennifer suffers, the way she made him suffer and have her realizing how it must have felt for him, when she was with Daniel. I want payback as much as the next fan... but Jennifer eventually chasing Jack and proving her love in a 4th go, in a twisted version of their 1st go would be soapy good for me. :biggrin:
I'm all for Jennifer chasing Jack. But it needs to be a slow process. Like you said, she needs to reflect on her past behavior. And not just post-Afghanistan. I think she needs to go back further, all the way to post-Africa and Colin. Jack wasn't perfect with his behavior in Africa but taking their daughter and abandoning him to chase another man was not the correct thing to do. Jennifer needs to figure out why, instead of working on her marriage, she is constantly abandoning it and running after the next best thing. Her vows to Jack are a pretty much a joke now. You don't pledge to stand by someone and then run away the moment the going gets tough. And she's done it repeatedly. I don't want another insta-reunion. I want Jack to tell her some harsh truths. I know deep down Jack will always love her but I never want to see him kissing her ass or chasing her like a lovesick puppy again. I want strong, independent Jack. If Jennifer truly wants Jack, she needs to prove it. Meanwhile, I would love a new love interest for Jack. Maybe Eve can come back and tell Jennifer off like she did before :)
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Nov 27 2012, 07:23 PM.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Episode #11 of my fanfic is posted http://fnaf.net/daysfic/

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

I know one thing, I'd have Eric be undercover ISA/CIA working with John to take down the DiMeras.

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Nov 29 2012, 12:37 PM
I know one thing, I'd have Eric be undercover ISA/CIA working with John to take down the DiMeras.
Absolutely! I was just thinking of scenarios for this yesterday.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply