Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What would you do next?
Topic Started: Jun 17 2012, 06:46 PM (40,263 Views)
NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

The Room Stops
Nov 29 2012, 12:37 PM
I know one thing, I'd have Eric be undercover ISA/CIA working with John to take down the DiMeras.
Undercover priest? Awesome.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

nocturnalblondie
Nov 29 2012, 05:21 PM
The Room Stops
Nov 29 2012, 12:37 PM
I know one thing, I'd have Eric be undercover ISA/CIA working with John to take down the DiMeras.
Undercover priest? Awesome.
Plus, I really need for John to not actually be *this* dumb. Again.

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

I would pair Kristen with Dr. Dan--Kran or Dristen They would make an interesting duo

Nabi wedding interrupted with announcement that will is the father of Gabi's baby

Chad's revenge egged by EJ is exposed when Gabi is hurt. Pregnant in a coma with life support. baby is okay. Debate over whether or not to pull the plug.

Salem gives Chad and ej extreme cold shoulder.

Rafe not happy with Sami

Lucas and Sami team up to save their first grandchild

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Episode #12 of my fanfic is posted http://fnaf.net/daysfic/
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

Have John confront Kristen and Brady. Not out of jealousy, but concern for Brady.

Reunite Sami and Lucas to raise their grandbaby

Have Chad totally flip out and be sent to a mental hospital

Give ej cancer....breast cancer cause men get it too....know a man who died from it

Make Caroline's Alzheimer symptoms more realistic

Bring Back Bo

Give all the kidlets equal air time

Make Johnny and Sydney both turn out to be Lucas'

Dany_E

Matt
Nov 30 2012, 03:24 PM
Episode #12 of my fanfic is posted http://fnaf.net/daysfic/
I'm loving the Abigail story and I'm dying to see what she finds out about Jack!

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

My Cast list for DAYS.... in no particular order...

Refocus on core families like, the Real Hortons
Bill or Mike to take over Tom Horton's place at the Hospital
Steffy leader of the Dimera's
Ian MacAllister-- Steffy foe... it would have been so worth while to keep on a new for... not crazy villian
Bill leader of the Horton's
Justin as leader of the Kiriakis family
Roman -- leader of the Brady
John-- leader of the Blacks

there are so many good combo and SL potential for this group. No need to explain them all.

1. Stefano
2. Kate
3. EJ
4. Kristen
5. Chad..... played by a different actor
6. Eric
7. Nicole
8. John
9. Marlena
10. Sami
11. Brady
12. Jennifer
12. Abigail
13. CIARA SORASED TO THE TEEN scene
14. Adrienne
15. Justin
16. Sonny
17. Will
18. Kayla
19. Hope
20. Caroline -- just recurring
21. Rafe --- could easily be axed-- not tied to canvas--a day player only in 2nd line SLs
22. Gabi... by a new actress or axed --- having a WABI baby, so could keep her or kill her off.
23. Lucas
24. Maggie -- can stay.... sorry but JA is just too old and can't get into a good SL of his own.
25. Abe
26. theo- sorased ot teen group

27. Jack
28. Madison --- love SJB... too good for Brady... better of with EJ or Jack or even Lucas
29. Ian--- Steffy's new rival
30. JJ
31. Melissa or Sarah
32. Mike
33. Bill
32. Laura
33. new woman for Abe
34. Bo
35. Shawn
36. Belle
37. Steve
38. Carrie
39. Roman-- if we must... just b/c ...and want WN to play the part.
40. Victor--- recurring .. too old for own SL...

Out: dan, cameron,

Harmony233

If the show is determined to go with safe I think rafes ex Emily comes to town shes not dead and had rafes son this causes problems between safe.
Autumn might come to town lucas needs a story and a new love interest outside of sami for now
Gabbie gives birth to Liam Horton and theres a custody battle between wilson and nabi for the baby.
Alex kirakias comes to town.Alex has resentment issues towards his little brother Sonny because he thinks his parents love him more ect
Sarah Horton comes to town and EJ ends up in a quad with EJ/Sarah/Nicole/Eric Nicole/EJ find out there little boy didn't die he was sold on the blackmarket.
Bill Horton returns maybe he gets involved with kate which doesn't make jennifer happy and this causes tension between half siblings Jennifer and lucas
Bo is pressumed dead which causes hope to go into a severe depression
Carrie Braddy Reed returns to salem after her husband austin is killed with her son dylan Reed.Kate blames carrie for austins death and vows revenge and plots to get full custody of her grandson.
Marlena finds out she has breast cancer and john is there to support her

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Episode #13 of my fanfic is posted. Mike's welcome home party. Will & Sonny go on a date. Kristen interrupts a romantic evening between John & Marlena. http://fnaf.net/daysfic/

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Daniel gets hit by an ambulance and dies from his injuries :)

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Shick
Dec 3 2012, 02:00 PM
Daniel gets hit by an ambulance and dies from his injuries :)
I don't want anyone responsible for killing Daniel. I would prefer if Daniel would self destruct. He's just not worthy of any attention, at least not the magnitude that TPTB are giving him.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Episode #14 of my fanfic is posted. http://fnaf.net/daysfic/

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Anyone else hope Nick has his grandfather's penchant for dead wives?

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Episode #15 of my fanfic is posted http://fnaf.net/daysfic/

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Matt
Dec 7 2012, 02:31 PM
Matt, was Edmund's death your doing or was it mentioned on the show?
Edited by Bright Eyes, Dec 7 2012, 02:50 PM.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Bright Eyes
Dec 7 2012, 02:50 PM
Matt
My doing. I'm not sure he's even been mentioned on the show in the last decade or so.

Marlene

Matt, I look forward to your posts. Thank you.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Matt
Dec 7 2012, 02:53 PM
Bright Eyes
Dec 7 2012, 02:50 PM
Matt
My doing. I'm not sure he's even been mentioned on the show in the last decade or so.
I figured the show might have said something during Brynn Thayer's short stint as Susan so thanks for clearing that up.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Episode #16 of my fanfic is posted. There's a Christmas tree lighting in Town Square. http://fnaf.net/daysfic/

jackjenfan
Member Avatar

Jack would be revealed to be alive. He lost his memory due to his fall, but only remembers the first twenty years of his life. He has no memory of Jennifer or the Johnsons. He regains control over the Spectator and accepts a business offer from Kristen Blake who knows about his accident. She becomes a partner in the Spectator and the two become lovers. John and Marlena come across the pair and Kristen pretends not to know them. Jack warns John and Marlena to stay away from Kristen.
John and Marlena decide to wait to tell Jennifer that Jack's back until they find out what happened to him. Jennifer becomes interested in a young reporter who wants to interview the widow of Jack Deveraux for the paper. His name is Bryan Blake. Bryan becomes romantically interested in Jennifer and the two begin dating. Jennifer can't get over how much Bryan reminds her of someone. In the park they run into EJ one day who knows Bryan right away. Bryan hints to EJ not to reveal his idenity. It is later revealed when they speak that Bryan is Peter Blake's son. Peter married his mother after a breakdown after losing Jennifer and had another breakdown that has kept him in a hospital for the last twenty years. Bryan is back for revenge and plans to kill Jennifer. EJ says he wants nothing to do with it and to stay away from him. Bryan followed his aunt to Salem upon learning of her plans for Jack.
Kristen has a conversation with EJ about her plans. She reveals she simply wants to put down roots and have a life. Jack has become apart of that life. EJ warns her that she will have to tell Jack about his past or Jennifer eventually will. Kristen says she will but she wants to make sure that she won't lose Jack first.
Bryan asks Jennifer to move in with him. She refuses but invites him to stay with her and Abby. Daniel gets wind of Jennifer's new serious relationship and warns her that she's moving too fast. Jennifer reveals that is her plan. It helps her to stop thinking about Jack and the fact that she's lost him forever this time. Daniel then realizes that it will always be about Jack for Jennifer and decides to follow Melanie out of town to be with Carly.
Nicole learns that Dr Baker has returned over a month ago to Salem and assisted with the birth of her stillborn son. Nicole gets information that makes her believe that her boy is alive. She pleads with EJ to help her and the two grow closer as they look for their son.
John learns that Jack has made a bid to buy large shares in his company. He confronts Jack who tells him flat out he's going to take everything he has. Jack refuses to tell him why. John tells Marlena what is happening and they decide it's time to tell Jennifer.
Bryan and Jennifer sleep together and he drugs her wine. It puts Jennifer into a really deep coma. A doctor at the hospital tells Bryan that Jennifer has bleeding on the brain as well and may die soon. Abigail comes home and hears what happened to Jennifer. Bryan comforts Abby and then tries to kiss her. Abby is livid with Bryan and orders him out of her house. He accuses her of having interest in him which leaves Abby upset. She wonders if her mother knows what a dangerous man she has been taken in by. Abby goes to the mall and runs into Jack and Kristen. Abby is floored to see that her father is actually alive and accuses him of setting it all up. Jack confronts Abby to find out how she knows him and Kristen stops Abby from telling her dad the truth. Abby soon sees that Kristen is manipulating her dad some how and promises Jack that she will help him. Kristen gets Jack away from Abby before she can tell him anything too damaging. Jack decides to search for the girl later on his own. There was just something about her that reminds him of someone. Kristen lies and says that Abby is a crazy ex of Bryan's. Kristen decides to push Jack into taking over Basic Black as soon as possible.
Sami decides that she no longer loves Rafe and encourages him to find Carrie to tell her he still wants her after learning she broke up with Austin. She then decides to pursue Lucus with her whole heart. He floors her with information that he has a new woman in his life. Elena. She is a cousin to the DiMera's. Andre's daughter. Sami is crushed when she sees how lovely Elena is, but decides to fight for what she wants.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply