Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What would you do next?
Topic Started: Jun 17 2012, 06:46 PM (39,260 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Episode #17 of my fanfic is posted. Enter J.T. http://fnaf.net/daysfic/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

I would like to see this Gabi/Will secret destroy Will and Sonny and a new love interest come into Will's life so we see a good gay triangle happen.

A serial killer (since we just had a disaster) that kills Chad, Daniel, Rafe, and various minor characters.

Lucas' ex-fiancée, Autumn, comes to town...she has ties to an incident in the Congo that is haunting Eric Brady's dreams.

Kristen sets her sights on Eric, hoping to bed both John and Marlena's kids.

EJ and Nicole rekindle their romance...as do Kate and Roman.

With Rafe dead, Lucas tied up with Autumn, and EJ back with Nicole, the true, evil Sami Brady returns, scheming and manipulating to get what she wants. Eventually, she teams up with Kristen to destroy everyone in Salem.

Bo is killed in a horrible accident - suspected to be related to the Dimeras.

Age Ciara, Ali, Johnny, and Theo. It's teen time!

Write Abe and Kayla off...not together. Just to free up some space and money and clean up the cast.
Edited by King, Dec 12 2012, 11:22 AM.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Episode #18 of my DAYS fanfic is now posted. Baby fallout, mystery flowers, and an unexpected breakdown. http://fnaf.net/daysfic/

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

Some interesting ideas

*Gabi is critically injured. They keep her on life support for the sake of the baby.

*Sami finds out that ej encouraged his Mini-Me Chad to get revenge on Gabi. Sami has discovered that the baby is her grandchild and reams him out. John and Marlena are there. John wants to go to Sami's side, but Marlena holds him back. Sami tells him to shove the job. She turns to John and asks if the position at Basic Black is still open. It is.

*Chad goes to jail--where all Dimeras belong.

*Sonny and Will break up due to lack of trust on both sides. Both have kept serious secrets from them.

*Rafe vows that ej and chad will pay for what happened to Gabi. We see him with a gun.

*Lucas and Sami sit with Gabi urging her to hang on. They tell her that her son needs her.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Episode #19 of my fanfic is posted. More paternity fallout. Another meltdown. Daniel & Sarah swap stories. http://fnaf.net/daysfic/

Drew
Member Avatar

Kill everyone under 40 and start anew.

am103
Member Avatar

If GH ever got rid of Michael Easton, I'd bring him back to Days to reprise his role of detective Tanner Scofield. I picture Michael Easton having dynamite chemistry with Missy Reeves or Ari Zucker. Plus, it would have made for a MUCH more interesting triangle involving Nicole and Jennifer that would have nothing to do with Daniel.

tmjohn72
Member Avatar

Similar to Drew' suggestion, I propose that a large underground explosion destroys Salem and all of its inhabitants. Then we can start fresh with a new cast and new stories without any past history that the writers would inevitably muddle over and ignore anyway.

Why not take us 40 years into the future if there isn't a massive explosion in the budget?

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Quote:

*Gabi is critically injured. They keep her on life support for the sake of the baby.

That could be interesting.

The more I think about it, the more I'd like to see the Sami/Rafe/EJ triangle shift so that Rafe/EJ are a couple. Secretly at first, then discovered in some shocking way, then struggling to stay together as Sami plots revenge. I'd even toss in another Sami pregnancy (or a faked one) as part of the deal.

Abby needs to be doing more, and I still would like to incorporate a strong friendship between her and Will.

Will&Sonny

Since Stephen Nichols is no longer at Y&R, I'd snatch him up before GH has an opportunity to do so.

tmjohn72
Member Avatar

px780
Dec 18 2012, 01:42 AM
Abby needs to be doing more, and I still would like to incorporate a strong friendship between her and Will.
I couldn't agree with this more! It has shocked me how little interaction she has had on the show as of late, especially with either of her cousins. This would be a great way to put her right in the middle of their troubles.

TinaJagger11
Member Avatar

Ok - hope's up for a Jack comeback.... w/ Cameron coming back - how about an Abby/Chad/Cameron story, and you know he's gonna be Stefano's son, so he's in on Nicole's baby switch too. Hopefully we can get the REAL Celeste back for a story. (Tanya Boyd is awesome - hoping she is doing ok now.) Wasn't he the one who said Jack was dead too? (Fauxman doesn't count - lol)

Days should really listen to the fans... take a poll of one person they want gone, and one they want back. I bet you all polls point to Jack being back, and Taniel being gone!!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Episode #20 of my fanfic is now posted. Christmas Eve plans are finalized. Hope checks into J.T. Victor, Don, & Sarah each may have different ulterior motives for a Kiriakis Christmas. http://fnaf.net/daysfic/

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

I'd fire everyone except Lauren Koslow (Kate), Bryan Dattilo (Lucas) and Kate Mansi (Abby) and then I'd bring back Bill and Laura.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Bright Eyes
Dec 20 2012, 08:47 AM
I'd fire everyone except Lauren Koslow (Kate), Bryan Dattilo (Lucas) and Kate Mansi (Abby) and then I'd bring back Bill and Laura.
Ever since they brought Bill back for Alice's funeral, I've wanted JM to reprise the role while Kate and Stefano are together. Now they can easily write that Stefano forgives Kate they get back together and then Bill returns and Kate starts to warm up to him. They can expand on the fact that Lucas seems to want to protect her from being another one of Dan's victims, and when Kate and Bill start to get back together Jennifer and Lucas go at it.....I think it would be fun to see this type of dynamic again....they can even play into it somehow with the Wabi baby fallout....by the time Lucas realizes that Will was willing to give up his kid, he can start to talk to him about what a huge mistake that would have been because he never had a father and that is why he (Lucas) worked so hard to make sure that Will didn't suffer that same fate.

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Dec 20 2012, 09:33 AM
Bright Eyes
Ever since they brought Bill back for Alice's funeral, I've wanted JM to reprise the role while Kate and Stefano are together. Now they can easily write that Stefano forgives Kate they get back together and then Bill returns and Kate starts to warm up to him. They can expand on the fact that Lucas seems to want to protect her from being another one of Dan's victims, and when Kate and Bill start to get back together Jennifer and Lucas go at it.....I think it would be fun to see this type of dynamic again....they can even play into it somehow with the Wabi baby fallout....by the time Lucas realizes that Will was willing to give up his kid, he can start to talk to him about what a huge mistake that would have been because he never had a father and that is why he (Lucas) worked so hard to make sure that Will didn't suffer that same fate.
Sighs... Once again so much untapped potential...

Harmony233

JtSmarts
Dec 20 2012, 11:15 AM
LuvingLumi
Dec 20 2012, 09:33 AM
Bright Eyes
Sighs... Once again so much untapped potential...
IA I was so disappointed when they never do anything with lucas/bill and lucas's daddy issues way back

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Episode #21 on my fanfic is posted. Sarah & Maggie argue. Kate makes a date. Sami slips up. http://fnaf.net/daysfic/

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Episode #22 of my fic is now posted. It's Christmas Eve. Hope tries to find Bo. Rafe & Sami talk. People are worried about Jennifer. http://fnaf.net/daysfic/

confusedbyitall
Member Avatar

Sign Steve Nichols stat...as he is reportedly leaving the Y & R.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply