Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What would you do next?
Topic Started: Jun 17 2012, 06:46 PM (40,164 Views)
rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

Kristen ends up pregnant with Brady's child. Since TPTB tend to change history, I could see this happening. Pregnancy hormones make her increasingly psychotic....an then...... ????
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Episode #28 of my fic is posted. New Year's Eve begins. EJ tries to persuade Sami. Mike has a change of plans. John & Marlena attempt to play matchmaker. http://fnaf.net/daysfic/

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

Have the characters make New Year's Resolutions like these....

Caroline--hire better workers--ones that are not psychos

Maggie--Learn to mind my own business

Marlena--slap Kristen every day

John--figure out how to apologize to Marlena since I screwed up

Victor--become the pemanent Santa for the hospital

Stefano--realize my kids have their own lives and let them live them

Kate--stop getting weird stripes in my hair

Daniel--Keep my pants zipped

Jennifer--Look to the needs of my kids since they lost their dad

Lucas--reunite with Sami

Nicole--get pregnant

Sami--Make Countess W put Kate out of business

ej--get Sami for myself even if it kills me

will--man up and take charge of my child

Sonny--make my coffee shop the most prosperous business in Salem

Chad--get revenge no matter what

Abby--go to college far from crazy Salem

Cameron--rescue Nicole's baby from the crazy doctor who stole him

Nate
Member Avatar

2012 wishlist

Give Dr. Dan an STD. It will be what killed Nicole's baby. She will hate him after that. Jenn has the STD as well. The hospital board finally censures Dr. Handy Dandy and he loses his rights to practice at the hospital. *STEALING IDEA FROM RFSEXTON*

Daniel and Jenn leave the show to die in peace. Nicole somehow isn't affected by the STD. (lol) Abby begs Jenn not to leave, but since she's obsessed with Daniel, she leaves anyways. Jenn returns in late 2013 after she redeemed herself. Turns out she didn't die and Daniel had a slow painful death (lmao)

Melanie returns to town after hearing about her dad's STD. She gets back together Chad and says bye to her dad. Gabi gets jealous, once again, and breaks up with Nick. Chad tells Gabi hell no. Gabi asks Nick out again, but he leaves Salem :D Will cheats on Sonny to be with Gabi. They end things the day she gives birth. After the baby is born, she moves in with Will/Sonny, after Sonny begged her too. Things are awkward.

Safe gets back together. Mean while, Abby begins working for EJ. Abby develops a HUGE crush on EJ and they make sex, but EJ is just doing it since Kristen suggested it to get Sami back. Kristen wakes sure Sami walks in on them. She does and gets in a bitchfight with Abby accusing her of doing what she did last year. Sami realizes that she's jealous because she still loves EJ. EJami gets back together, for A LONG TIME ENDING THE TRIANGLE. Rafe and Abby bond because their hearts are both broken.

Will finish more later.

Harmony233

my wishlist

please have sami choose a man and end this ridclous triangle for once and all lol
give lucas a new romance or at least give him a bed buddy lol he needs to get laid
I like the idea about Abby/EJ
Bring Bill Horton back and have Jennifer/Lucas clash when kate/Bill hookup again.
THe truth about the baby comes out and Will/Sonny eventually work through there problems but a nasty custody battle ensures with gabby/nick
Give Adrienne/Justin a story
Bo is presumed dead not a hope or bope fan but since PR left don't think its fair to tie hope down

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

This is for Matt's fan-fiction. I hope you don't mind, Matt! :)

Episode Counts
2012 Episode Rankings: The following is a listing of how many episodes each actor appeared in on "Days of Our Lives" in 2012 (17/10/12 - 30/12/12), out of a total of 28 episodes.

One: Jennifer, Julie, Justin, Adrienne, Alex, Doug, Marlena, John, Abby, Wally, Hope, Lucas, Sami (13)
Two: Julie, Don, Abe, Nicole, Marlena, John, Roman, Caroline, Kayla, Danny/Edmund, Maxine, E.J., Chloe, Brady, Kate, Maggie, Victor (17)
Three: Victor, Maggie, Sarah, Jennifer, Hope, Rafe, Carl, Justin, Adrienne, Sonny, Alex, Ariel, Will, Nick, Gabi, Roman, Caroline, Kayla, Sami, Lucas, Chloe, Doug, Nicole, Don, Daniel, Marlena, John, Brady, Abe, Kate, Julie, Abby, Kristen, E.J., Byron (35)
Four: Kristen, Byron, Kayla, Marlena, John, Abe, Roman, Nick, Gabi, Abby, Julie, Doug, Chloe, Fitz, Jennifer, Maggie, Victor, Sarah, Daniel, E.J., Stefano (21)
Five: Kristen, E.J., Maurice, Harold, Mitch, Stefano, Maggie, Sarah, Nicole, Maxine, Danny/Edmund, Daniel, Doug, Julie, Justin, Adrienne, Alex, Hope (18)
Six: Alex, Sarah, Kayla, Daniel, Sami, Caroline, Nick, Gabi, Marlena, Jennifer, Don, Lucas, Rafe, Anne, John (15)
Seven: Lucas, Sami, E.J., Alex, Ariel, Chloe, Victor, Marlena, Don, John, Brady, Doreen, Gabi, Nick, Sarah, Anne (16)
Eight: Alex, Sarah, John, Kayla, Kate, Brady, Byron, Kristen, Victor, Julie, Lucas, Sonny, Abby, Will, Abe, Maxine, Daniel, Hope, Chloe, Fitz, Doug (21)
Nine: Maggie, Victor, Justin, Adrienne, Lucas, Kate, Sarah, Alex, Henderson, Nick, Gabi, Don (12)
Ten: Jennifer, Nicole, Mike, Abby, Abe, Rafe, Maxine, Anne, Kayla, Byron, Daniel, Danny/Edmund, Dr. Calloway, E.J., Maurice, Hershel (16)
Eleven: Nicole, Daniel, Jennifer, Will, Sonny, Mike, Kayla, Byron, Valerie, Abby, Hershel, Danny/Edmund, E.J., Mitch, Maurice (15)
Twelve: Abby, Gabi, Eddie, Sami, E.J., Mitch, Kristen, Marlena, Mike, Daniel, Kayla, Jennifer, Byron, Valerie, Will, Danny/Edmund (16)
Thirteen: Mike, Lucas, Jennifer, Abby, Hope, Sarah, Nick, Maggie, Victor, Will, Sonny, Tad, Marlena, John, Allie, Johnny, Sydney (17)
Fourteen: Sami, Johnny, Allie, Sydney, Will, Lucas, Kate, Rafe, Carl, Roman, Justin, Adrienne, Alex, Sarah, Chloe, Louise, Robby, Henderson, John, Marlena, Brady, Sonny (22)
Fifteen: Lucas, Sonny, Sami, Eddie, Caroline, E.J., Kristen, Mitch, Gabi, Alex, Nick, Mike, Maxine, Will, Don, Spencer (16)
Sixteen: Maggie, Hope, Jennifer, Sarah, Victor, Chloe, Brady, Kate, Will, Caroline, John, Marlena, Sonny, Kristen, E.J., Sami, Lucas, Allie, Johnny, Sydney, Robby, Louise, Ciara (23)
Seventeen: Hope, Justin, Mike, Maxine, Valerie, Peggy, Nicole, Abe, Rafe, Dr. Calloway, E.J., Danny/Edmund, Kayla, Marlena, Byron, Kristen, J.T., Sheila (18)
Eighteen: Byron, Kristen, John, Nicole, Danny/Edmund, Abe, Rafe, Jennifer, Daniel, Marlena, E.J., Maurice, Mitch, Maxine (14)
Nineteen: Nicole, Jennifer, Roman, Sami, E.J., Daniel, Mike, Sarah, Danny/Edmund (9)
Twenty: Sarah, Lucas, Maggie, Don, Hope, Rafe, Carl, Abby, Jennifer, Mike, Marlena, Victor, Gabi, Nick, Roman, John (16)
Twenty One: Maggie, Victor, Henderson, Sarah, Gabi, Nick, Don, Kate, John, Marlena, Lucas, Allie, Sonny, E.J., Johnny, Sydney, Sami, Kristen, Spencer (19)
Twenty Two: Abby, Jennifer, Hope, Doug, Julie, Maggie, Adrienne, John, Marlena, Caroline, Roman, Sami, Johnny, Allie, Sydney, Rafe, Lucas, Byron, Maxine, Mike, Kayla, Peggy (22)
Twenty Three: Jennifer, Abby, Ciara, Doug, Julie, Lucas, Mike, Kayla, Maxine, Valerie, Abe, Theo, Nicole, Roman, Caroline, John, Marlena, Brady, Sami, Will, Allie, Johnny, Sydney, Sarah, Nick, Gabi, Sonny, Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Joey (31)
Twenty Four: Mike, Bill, Maggie, Julie, Jennifer, Lucas, Abby, Will, Sonny, Victor, E.J., Kristen, Hope, J.T., Doug, Allie, Ciara, Nick, Gabi, Sarah, Daniel, Valerie, Nicole, Danny/Edmund, Justin, Adrienne, Brady, Chloe, Ariel, Alex, Don, Kate, Henderson, Caroline, Roman, Kayla, Sami, Joey, Johnny, Sydney, John, Marlena, Abe, Theo (44)
Twenty Five: Sami, Will, Allie, Johnny, Sydney, Rafe, Lucas, Jennifer, Mike, Kayla, Valerie, Bill, Maxine, Byron, E.J., Kristen, Mitch, Abby, Hope, Ciara, J.T., Abe, Theo, Nicole, Danny/Edmund, Joey, Chloe, Robby, Daniel, Ace
Twenty Six: Will, Sami, John, Doug, Hope, J.T., Peggy, Ace, Lucas, Allie, Johnny, Sydney, Sonny, Alex, Nick, Gabi (16)
Twenty Seven: E.J., Maurice, Kristen, Alex, Justin, Abby, Bill, Jennifer, Rhys, Lucas, Byron, Maggie, Ariel, Norma, Gabi, Sami, Johnny, Sydney, Allie (19)
Twenty Eight: Sami, Will, E.J., Kristen, Chloe, Fitz, Doug, Wally, Philip, Mike, Kayla, John, Marlena, Abe, Valerie, Sonny, Rafe, Lucas, Maxine, Sheila, Mitch (21)

Rank. Actor (Character) # of Episodes
1. Bryan Dattilo (Lucas Horton) 19
2. Deidre Hall (Dr. Marlena Evans) 18
*Drake Hogestyn (John Black) 18
*James Scott (E.J. DiMera) 18
3. Melissa Reeves (Jennifer Deveraux) 17
*Alison Sweeney (Sami Brady) 17
4. Gina Tognoni (Sarah Horton) 15
5. Mary Beth Evans (Dr. Kayla Johnson) 14
*Kate Mansi (Abby Deveraux) 14
*Eileen Davidson (Kristen DiMera) 14
6. Michael Corbett (Dr. Mike Horton) 13
*Suzanne Rogers (Maggie Kiriakis) 13
*Chandler Massey (Will Horton) 13
*Shawn Christian (Dr. Daniel Jonas) 13
*Camila Banus (Gabi Hernandez) 13
7. Kristian Alfonso (Hope Brady) 12
*John Aniston (Victor Kiriakis) 12
*Peter Porte (Alex Kiriakis) 12
*Blake Berris (Nick Fallon) 12
*Freddie Smith (Sonny Kiriakis) 12
8. James Reynolds (Abe Carver) 11
*Arianne Zucker (Nicole Walker) 11
*Aloma Wright (Nurse Maxine Thomas) 11
*Will Lymon (Byron Rawlins) 11
9. Bill Hayes (Doug Williams) 10
*Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe Lane) 10
*Aaron & Griffin Kunitz (Johnny DiMera) 10
*Campbell & Carolyn Rose (Allie Horton) 10
*Galen Gering (Det. Rafe Hernandez) 10
*Isabelle & Sahara Roberts (Sydney DiMera) 10
*(Danny Walker / Edmund DiMera) 10
10. Susan Seaforth Hayes (Julie Williams) 9
*Jed Allan (Don Craig) 9
*Josh Taylor (Comm. Roman Brady) 9
11. Peggy McCay (Caroline Brady) 8
*Wally Kurth (Justin Kiriakis) 8
*Eric Martsolf (Brady Black) 8
*Lauren Koslow (Kate Roberts) 8
12. Tamara Tunie (Dr. Valerie Grant) 7
*Judi Evans (Adrienne Kiriakis) 7
*Mark Collier (Mitch Taggert) 7
13. (Maurice Stagg) 5
14. Ron Leath (Henderson) 4
*Zack Peladeau (J.T. Reiber) 4
*Lauren Boles (Ciara Brady) 4
*(Ariel Weston) 4
15. Jeff Pomerantz (Dr. Bill Horton) 3
*Terrell Ransom, Jr. (Theo Carver) 3
*Jadon Wells (Joey Johnson) 3
*Anton & Preston LeBlanc (Robby Kiriakis) 3
*Meredith Scott Lynn (Anne Milbauer) 3
*(Det. Carl Keegan) 3
*(Fitz) 3
*(Peggy Randall) 3
16. Joseph Mascolo (Stefano DiMera) 2
*Greg Ellis (Agent Spencer) 2
*Brett Zimmerman (Eddie) 2
*(Wally) 2
*(Dr. Calloway) 2
*(Hershel Mulligan) 2
*(Louise) 2
*(Nurse Sheila) 2
*(Ace) 2
17. Jay Kenneth Johnson (Philip Kiriakis) 1
*Julian Barnes (Harold) 1
*Brendan Coughlin (Tad) 1
*(Doreen) 1
*Nathin Butler (Rhys Nolan) 1
*(Norma) 1

*For ties, the characters are ranked chronologically from when they first debuted on the show.
Edited by Bright Eyes, Jan 7 2013, 11:17 AM.

Nate
Member Avatar

Finishing up:

2012 wishlist

Daniel gets an STD from Jenn. It will be what killed Nicole's baby. She vows to get back at Jenn. *STEALING IDEA FROM RFSEXTON*

Daniel and Jenn leave the show to die in peace. Nicole somehow isn't affected by the STD. (lol) Abby begs Jenn not to leave, but since she's obsessed with Daniel, she leaves anyways. Jenn returns in late 2013 after she has been offscreen and redeemed herself. Turns out she didn't die because only males were affected by the rare STD. (lmao)

Melanie returns to town after hearing about her dad's STD. She gets back together Chad and says bye to her dad. Gabi gets jealous, once again, and breaks up with Nick. Chad tells Gabi hell no. Gabi asks Nick out again, but he leaves Salem. Will cheats on Sonny to be with Gabi and discovers he's bi. They end things the day she gives birth. After the baby is born, she moves in with Will/Sonny, after Sonny begged her too. Things are awkward.

Safe gets back together. Mean while, Abby begins working for EJ. Abby develops a HUGE crush on EJ and they make sex, but EJ is just doing it since Kristen suggested it to get Sami back. Kristen wakes sure Sami walks in on them. She does and gets in a bitchfight with Abby accusing her of doing what she did last year. Sami realizes that she's jealous because she still loves EJ. EJami gets back together, for A LONG TIME ENDING THE TRIANGLE. Rafe and Abby bond because their hearts are both broken. (I like both Safe and EJami)

Abby becomes close friends with Rafe. She tells Gabi that she does not like him in a sexual way and sticks to it. Abby and Rafe notice that each other lonely. Abby tries to set up Rafe back together with Nicole, even though she is in love with Eric. Eric and Nicole end up getting back together. However, Abby sets up a blind date between Rafe and Nicole. They get drunk and have a one night stand, leaving Nicole... pregnant! Nicole was so drunk she doesn't remember the one night stand and assumes it's Eric. They decide to get married because of the child, however on the wedding day Rafe confronts everyone, leaving a Rafe/Nicole/Eric triangle. Eric forgives Nicole and once a DNA test shows Eric is the father, Rafe tries to move on again. However, when Nicole goes into labor she gives birth to twins! One turns out to be Rafe's and another to be Eric's!

Kristen continues her plan to ruin the Black family. One time while making love to Brady, she slips off her condom, leaving her also pregnant! Turns out Kristen is faking her pregnancy, but hides it from everyone else. Kristen trashes her hotel room, puts fake makeup on, and pretends she's hurt. She tells Brady she was attacked by John. Brady calls 911 and she fakes a miscarriage. Brady goes nuts on John and gets him arrested. Marlena slaps him and calls him an idiot. John goes to Salem Jail and awaits his trail.

May do more.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

This couple. :wub2:

tylerbo20

a massive tornado rips salem apart taking its shitty writers, lighting directors and sets with it...also takes Daniel,Chloe,Maggie, Gabbi, Rafe with them..jen is put into a coma and some writer who knows what fans want to see (the guy who writes for GH is a genious) comes back...also Bill/Laura/Peter/Billie/Jack/Carrie come back for Daniel/Gabi/Rafe/Maggie/Chloe's funeral...oh Vivan comes back too

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Episode #29 of my fanfic is posted. It's still NYE (because I'm slow and got behind). http://fnaf.net/daysfic/

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Episode #30 of my fanfic is posted. It's still NYE, Marlena confronts Kristen. Ariel and Kristen have separate meltdowns. Mike & Kayla come to an understanding. http://fnaf.net/daysfic/

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Matt
Jan 9 2013, 03:04 PM
Episode #30 of my fanfic is posted. It's still NYE, Marlena confronts Kristen. Ariel and Kristen have separate meltdowns. Mike & Kayla come to an understanding. http://fnaf.net/daysfic/
Who is the actress cast as Ariel?

concerned
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Jan 3 2013, 11:36 PM
This couple. :wub2:

Heard this song a while back and now everytime I hear it I think of Abby and EJ. The fun version not the beautiful version.

"Can't explain all the feelings that you're making me feel
My heart's in overdrive and you're behind the steering wheel

Touching you, touching me
touching you, god you're touching me

I believe in a thing called love
Just listen to the rhythm of my heart
There's a chance we could make it now
We'll be rocking 'til the sun goes down

I wanna kiss you every minute, every hour, every day
You got me in a spin but everythin' is A.OK!

I believe in a thing called love"

I believe in a thing called love The Darkness.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Bright Eyes
Jan 9 2013, 04:52 PM
Matt
Jan 9 2013, 03:04 PM
Who is the actress cast as Ariel?
Justine Cotsonas. She played Sophie Duran on ATWT a few years back (I think she was the surrogate for Will & Gwen, but I could be wrong). I didn't cast her as much for her acting as I did for the fact that she looks exactly the way I've pictured the character in my head. And I just realized tonight while I was at work that the scene between Chloe & Ariel makes not a damn bit of sense if you stop and think about it. I may have to rewrite that a bit.
Edited by Matt, Jan 9 2013, 10:59 PM.

Aimikins
Member Avatar

Random and not worthy of its own thread but towards the end of this clip the 3 girls - Jen, Billie and Kristenb are acting goofy and dancing? Anyone remember this? Its just amazing the way these characters have changed since then!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKFdfeg6Jtw

am103
Member Avatar

Aimikins
Jan 10 2013, 10:15 AM
Random and not worthy of its own thread but towards the end of this clip the 3 girls - Jen, Billie and Kristenb are acting goofy and dancing? Anyone remember this? Its just amazing the way these characters have changed since then!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKFdfeg6Jtw
Fascinating. It's a shame that there are no 'feel-good' moments like that on the show anymore. I get that it's a soap opera and it's supposed to be dramatic, but there's gotta be SOMETHING fun going on every once in a while.

Days needs to give Kristen a friend in Salem. There were hints a few weeks ago at renewing the Jennifer/Kristen friendship, something I would like to see happen. I get that some people think that Jennifer would never be friends with Kristen now, but let's face it, stranger things have happened. Heck, Jennifer and Carly remained close friends during Crystal Chappell's last run and Carly was having an affair with Jen's cousin's husband! Anything is possible. Give Kristen a gal-pal!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Episode #31 of my fanfic is posted. Gabi starts a new job. Will moves into a new apartment. J.T. runs into a familiar face at Salem High. http://fnaf.net/daysfic/

AFaithL

EJ gets his balls back.

Kristen falls for Brady (and Baby Bristen comes along)

John and Marlena are happy and written in-character.

Bo returns.

Sami is given her "edge" back and returns to her manipulative roots.

More Nicole.

Harmony233

Since I'm depressed at how real DOOL is lol

An amnescic Jack falls for his nurse and when jack comes back to salem this doesn't please jennifer whom jack rejects
Sami and lucas both go back to there scheming roots and team up to make gabi/nick pay {yeah like this would ever happen}
EJ goes back to being a true feeling
DAniel leaves town with Chloe never to be heard from or seen again
the men dump sami and sami has to go back to her roots

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

*Reunite John ang Marlena

*Give Dr. Dan AIDS

*Send ej to visit his mom

*Find a loophole to charge Kristen--since when does kidnapping and attempted murder have a statue of limitations

*Reunite LUMI

*Rafe and Nicole pairing

*Chad gets hit in the head and loses his memory permanrntly

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply