Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What would you do next?
Topic Started: Jun 17 2012, 06:46 PM (39,788 Views)
elci525
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Jan 3 2013, 11:36 PM
This couple. :wub2:

LOL, verrrryy nice. See, there ya go - this is why this potential couple would make for some very wonderful soapy goodness. So much fodder there.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

rfsexton
Jan 20 2013, 12:40 AM
*Find a loophole to charge Kristen--since when does kidnapping and attempted murder have a statue of limitations
And rape. Not just a kidnapping, she was an accessory to another kidnapping. She also drugged and tried to drive Laura crazy.

trojangal
Member Avatar

When Carly came back to Salem I always thought having Mike Horton being the Daddy would have been interesting & could have tied Melanie to Salem without all the Egg baby stuff

chinkybig

Sami realizes that she has been an unilkeable idiot for the past x years and moves to Colorado for good (much like Eric did for the past 10 years before he came back). Rafe goes away for good to do some assignment abroad never to be seen again. EJ becomes a "real" DiMera, making him Stefano's successor for real.

Daniel discovers that he has STD, and all the other women he has been with also got infected. They charge him for it and he gets lifetime imprisonment, keys thrown away, we will never see him again.

While we are at it, Marlena learns a thing or two from Nicole on scheming and finally gets one over Kristen without being a goody two shoes or "good wins over evil" premise. Fight fire with fire.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

I like to think that Lexie is living on a tropical island enjoying her harem of men, who happen to be Steve, Bo and Jack!

On a serious note, I always though if Benji (before he was killed) or now his grandson came on the show that it would be great if Stefano found a new obsessive desire in Kayla, like Marlena and Hope before her.
Edited by Bright Eyes, Jan 29 2013, 06:36 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

newlabone

how about will goes to sonnys apartment to return the v-gift he opens up the door finds sonny passed out on the floor. he tries to bring him around but can't. will spies a bottle of whiskey empty beside him on the floor. will knows sonny don't drink and realizes sonny is in bad shape. sonny was so heart broken on v-day he just started to drink cause he can't handle being without will and thinking about the lies will told him. will calls am ambulance, sonny is rushed to the hospital. sonny is dx with alcohol posioning and ends up on life support. it is weeks before sonny final starts to show a sign of improvement. he hear's will who is staying 24/7 by his side, finally will looses it, very highly emotional dramatic scene. will cries, holds sonny in his arms, begs him to fight will scream as loud as he can i can;t go on without you he is emotionally spent, marlena is there she is holding will as will holds sonny .marlena breaks down and is almost as emotional as will. sonny codes his heart stops . marlena yells for will to let sonny go .will has chest pain with the stress of thinking sonny is dead. marlena gives sonny a heart thump his heart starts sonnys opens his eyes wide very briefly stares right into will's eyes and says very weakly i love you..............hey people what ya think. a writer's ? spark your interest ?

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Glad I got the seal of approval from you esp!

Now Matt, wtf! Where are those new episodes, slacker?

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Bright Eyes
Jan 29 2013, 08:59 PM

I'm in the process of being distracted by a 1956 ALTsoap series....

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Matt
Jan 29 2013, 10:59 PM
Bright Eyes

You are so schizophrenic with all your stories.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Bright Eyes
Jan 30 2013, 12:34 AM
Matt
Jan 29 2013, 10:59 PM
Bright Eyes

You are so schizophrenic with all your stories.
Yes. Yes, we are.

ideal_rain
Member Avatar

chinkybig
Jan 21 2013, 10:31 AM
Sami realizes that she has been an unilkeable idiot for the past x years and moves to Colorado for good (much like Eric did for the past 10 years before he came back). Rafe goes away for good to do some assignment abroad never to be seen again. EJ becomes a "real" DiMera, making him Stefano's successor for real.

Daniel discovers that he has STD, and all the other women he has been with also got infected. They charge him for it and he gets lifetime imprisonment, keys thrown away, we will never see him again.

While we are at it, Marlena learns a thing or two from Nicole on scheming and finally gets one over Kristen without being a goody two shoes or "good wins over evil" premise. Fight fire with fire.
I think I love you. Want to run away with me to CA and kidnap the writers of the show? You can be headwriter as long as I can give Maggie/Victor, Kayla, Abe and Justin/Adrianne storylines.

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

EJ gets in some sort of serious trouble. Something from his past comes back to haunt him big time and he goes to the slammer for life.

Rafe gets Kate pregnant. Kate's cancer comes back and she aborts the baby and starts chemo. She loses her hair. Rafe can't take the loss of his child and becomes increasingly unstable. He kidnaps Wabi baby. When caught, he is sent to mental hospital.

Sami is trying to deal with all the children who are very upset about ej and rafe being gone. Lucas notices and begins to try to help. Fires ignite again.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

I maintain my original idea... this NEEDS to happen!

Posted Image

Peter and Kristen Blake Reunited

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

ej is proven for the liar that he always is.
Stefano catches ej in illicit dealings with the company and permanently disowns him.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

EJ becomes frustrated Sami shows reluctancy marrying him again, he's rethinking if they really belong together. In the meantime,
he and Abby become friends--she is falling in love, but Abby realizes that EJ is torn about Sami. EJ is attracted to Abby, but he isn't ready to
take their friendship to another level just yet, concerned about Abby's age, and if he and Sami are soulmates. Sami begins to understand
she needs unconditional love from EJ, and he will never love her the way she needs to be loved, Lucas was the only man who loved her
the way she needs. Lucas has given up on ever getting back together, however their friendship has rekindled during the drama with
Will and Gabi's baby. Sami decides to tell EJ she cannot marry him again, but she also tells Lucas that she will not marry EJ, and
she knows Lucas was the man who always truly loved her.

Kate and Rafe are still lovers, but she and Stephano made love one time during the Bristen drama, when Brady tried to kill Kristen after he discovers
her trickery after they married. Kate is pregnant, however she's concerned about her health and being pregnant at her age, also she doesn't
know if Rafe or Stephano is the father of the baby.
Edited by bellajewel, Feb 21 2013, 04:22 PM.

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

EJ's past catches up with him. England files extradition papers with the United States. Seems he was even more of a criminal in England than he was in the US and they finally have all the proof consolidated. He is taken back to England and given a hopelessly long sentence. So long, ej.

The mystery inmate from Nick's past surfaces in Salem. He is out for revenge. Nick caused him to be put in solitary confinement for a week. Nick was also a prison snitch. Other inmates have secretly put a price on his head. Mystery Inmate will kill Nick and frame Gabi for it. All evidence points to Gabi. She goes to jail for a long time. Will and Sonny get the baby.

Rafe and Kate are still at it like rabbits.

With ej gone for good, Salem is dealing with the children who are all a little sad. She sets them up with a good Child psychitrist to help them. Lucas steps up to help Sami. The more time they spend together, the more their love rekindles. They decide to get married and make it stick this time. They both do "The Love Dare" on each other.

Kirsten totally loses it. She goes off the deep end and is hospitalized with no hope of recoveroy.

Brady swears off women for a time and goes to live in a monastery.

Eric stays a priest.

Nicole finds a new love interest. Someone we have not seen on the screen before.

Dr. "Can't Keep His Pants Zipped" Dan ends up with prostrate cancer.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

With recent loose speculation that Nick could be murdered down the line and the upcoming Texas storyline on Hollyoaks it has given me the idea that after Gabi has the baby she should be mysteriously murdered in cold blood. The suspects would be Nick, Will, Sonny, Sami, E.J. and Chad, but the culprit would end up being ABBY! The surprise twist would reveal that she secretly found out about Gabi's part in Jack's death and, in a psychotic haze, killed her. Kind of like how Susan Hunter killed David after his part in their child's death. When Jennifer figures it all out, her psychoses may come into question. Would she hide what Abby has done? Let whoever is in custody, probably Will, take the fall? Force Abby to tell the truth? Or would she pull a Julie and say she killed Gabi because of her part in Jack's death?
Edited by Bright Eyes, Mar 4 2013, 07:46 PM.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

That would be great!

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Here are some of my thoughts on how this show could be improved:

1. Philip and Craig Wesley come to Salem and announce not only is Parker Philip's but Maggie's eggs were really all destroyed in a fire so Daniel is not her eggbaby (I can't believe I just typed that sentence). Chloe, Philip, Craig, Nancy, and Parker all depart with Joy to New York, or they could stay on canvas.

2. Bristen set a date for their wedding in May, and all kinds of soapy drama happen at the wedding. I don't even care at this point what that drama would entail, and it doesn't even have to make a lot of logical sense. A lot of what Cartini have done on GH hasn't made a lot of sense, but I'm still oddly entertained. I want some "Holy Shit" moments at this event.

3. Jennifer suffers a mental breakdown and Bill Horton comes back to Salem to help her with her underlying daddy issues. They leave Salem together.

4. JJ comes back to Salem and lives with Abigail with their Aunt Adrienne and Uncle Justin. Both assume temporary custody of them.

5. If we can't get Peter Reckell back (Salem isn't the same without Bo), Hope and Ciara move into Tom and Alice's home. Bring Doug and Julie back to help with Ciara with all 4 under the same roof. Turn Doug and Julie into the first couple of Salem.

6. Lucas gets full custody of Allie, falls in love, gets married, and lives happily ever after.

7. Somehow return John Black to his crime-fighting roots and change his career from business to law enforcement. Keep John and Marlena as a couple who can sometimes disagree on things, but are deeply devoted to each other and are a united couple.

8. Daniel leaves Salem to go to a beach somewhere.

9. Give Victor and Stefano their titanium spines back.

10. Will could also use a spine transplant about now.

Finally, one of the things Frank Valentini has done at GH I've liked is he has redecorated a lot of the sets in Port Charles. Some of the changes haven't even been major (re-painting and putting new wallpaper up) but there are some sets at Days that could use some sprucing up. The hospital set, Horton home, and DiMera mansion are three that spring to mind.
Edited by JarlenaLante, Mar 24 2013, 06:17 PM.

lumifan4life85
Member Avatar

EJ pays for everything he's done.

Sami is revealed to have a brain chip from when EJ kidnapped her when she was pregnant with the twins.

Bo returns and stays, he and Hope get a real storyline.

Lucas gets a storyline and Sami realizes she loves him, but has to win HIM back for a change.

JT returns, as a pissed off teen mad at Bo and Hope for letting Barb and Glen take him. Giving them a real storyline when they realize he's gotten involved with some kind of illegal activity, I don't care what as long as it's not murder or rape.
Edited by lumifan4life85, Mar 30 2013, 11:15 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply