Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What would you do next?
Topic Started: Jun 17 2012, 06:46 PM (39,997 Views)
LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

This Sami we see on screen now dies a mysterious death....The audience discovers that the Sami that has just died, is not the real Sami....Stefano has had her replaced with a doppelganger and the real Sami is in Italy being held prisoner since mid 2007 by Stefano and his hench men.

Lucas falls in love with another women and he finally gets over Sami just in time for the reveal that the person that recently died and had been with EJ, slept with Ej, fell for Rafe and cheated on him with Ej is not the Sami that Lucas married in 2007.....he is conflicted and a triangle starts slowly with Lucas being torn between Sami and this other woman....I need a story with a Lucas centric triangle...I'm done with Sami being at the center of everything.....then the real Sami reverts to scheming to try to win Lucas back.

Ej is killed when he tries to kill Stefano after finding out what he did with Sami....he can't believe that his father would betray him like that and make him fall for a person that wasn't who he thought she was....

Jennifer and Dan are shipped off to Siberia

Nicole is put in danger by her association with Vargas. She discovers what Vargas is up to with Nick and Vargas believes that she can't be trusted to keep the truth to herself, so he kidnaps her and her life is in danger just when Eric rescues her, Vargas goes to kill both and Eric defends himself and Nicole, killing Vargas instead. He then starts to struggle with his decision to be a priest, especially now that he killed another man. Nicole helps him realize that maybe the priesthood is not his best option and Eric slowly lets her know that if it wasn't for the collar, he would have jumped her bones a long time ago...so Nicole removes the collar and they have hot sex...lol
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

lumifan4life85
Mar 25 2013, 04:40 AM
EJ pays for everything he's done.

Sami is revealed to have a brain chip from when EJ kidnapped her when she was pregnant with the twins.

Bo returns and stays, he and Hope get a real storyline.

Lucas gets a storyline and Sami realizes she loves him, but has to win HIM back for a change.
Bo returns and stays, he and Hope get a real storyline.
Lucas gets a storyline and Sami realizes she loves him, but has to win HIM back for a change.

THIS!!!!!

chinkybig

A devastating earthquake comes to Salem. The earth opens up to swallow Ej, Sami, Jennifer and Daniel.

Brady discovers Kristen's lies, tries to leave her, but she has gotten pregnant. Brady decides to give her a second chance, but could not get past her deception so he passes of the baby as dead, leaves Kristen and Salem but raises baby on his own. John and Marlena help him escape to Switzerland. Kristen goes cray-cray over the "death" of her child and Brady leaving her; Stefano has no choice but to ship her off to a mental facility.

Stefano dies from old age, but not before he passes on the reigns to Chad, who marries Abby, they continue the Di Mera empire together.

Edited by chinkybig, Mar 27 2013, 05:00 AM.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

After Victor and Stefano have been de-fanged so much, this show is in dire need of a truly bad-ass villain who would stir up all kinds of trouble for the residents of Salem. Ernesto Toscano could easily fill this role, and I would bring him back to the show with his grandson. I think Steve Johnson was once married to Ernesto's daughter Marina and I always thought it would have been interesting if they had a child together. Stephen Nichols as Stefan Cassadine had some wonderful scenes on General Hospital with Tyler Christopher's Nikolas, and it would be interesting to see Steve deal with a son who had some of the darkness inside him, his brother Jack, and father (when Steve first came on the show, wasn't he working for Victor?) and try and redeem him. This show could also really use another Cruise of Deception-type adventure.

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

Well. So many good posts so many good ideas. Where do I start?

I think we are way overdo for some Dimera Mad Science and pawn making. How poetic would it be for Stefano and Kristen to take Brady and make him into a "new" person completely at their bidding. Then John can apologize to Marlena for taking the whole matter nonchalantly and making it about him.

I find the Nicole-Vargas connection disturbing.

I like the idea of EJ paying for all of his crimes and while we are at it, Sami too. I say, strip them of wealth and tether them together and make them be ALL ALONE! Hell on earth for both of them.

I think Abby should sleep with Chad secretly and then become a sex addict and then lose her mind like Hope's mom.

AFaithL

1) Hope either gets a new love interest or Bo returns. I'm tired of pop-up Hope.

2) John and Marlena stay in love and united. They are involved together in being there for their kids and grandkids. They become the "backbone" of the show.

3) Eric/Nicole/Vargas triangle. Nicole is torn between loving Eric, but realizing that he will never leave the church, decides to enter into a relationship with Vargas. Eric finally gets jealous and starts wondering if he was meant to be a priest. Maybe he can serve God in other ways?

4) Kristen drops revenge and falls in love with Brady. Brady discovers that she hired the mugger, though, and dumps her. She is devastated. Brady starts casually dating a new woman, but is still
in love with Kristen. Kristen is jealous and decides to fight for the man she loves. She eventually wins him back, and the two vow to put the past behind them. The other woman, realizing that Brady never cared that much about her in the first place, vows to destroy them. She joins forces with Stefano, who is also upset that her daugher wants to defy his wishes by being with Brady. In the process, Kristen realizes she is pregnant with Brady's baby and has a high risk pregnancy.

5) Rafe gets a new girlfriend, one he can marry and have children with. Kate isn't that torn up...she realizes it was just sex. Stefano convinces her to be mistress of the manor. Kate and Stefano remarry, and "State" become the evil, power couple and patriarch/matriarch of the Dimera clan.

6) A fourth female rounds out the Chad/Abby/Cameron quad.

nightfan

Days of our Lives celebrates the 20th anniversary of Marlena's possession in 2014, when strange things start happening in Salem, and history repeats itself. Sami is possessed by the devil!! Can Salem's residents save her, from herself?

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

*Chloe and Phillip would actually be working together to bring Orange man down. Parker is Phillip's and this is all a ruse for revenge.

*Vargas and Nick fight, Nick dies, Vargas goes back to prison.

*Gabby has the baby, but Chad rats her out and she goes to prison. Will and Sonny find the baby too much to handle so John and Marlena end up with custody of the baby. (more and more I see grandparents and even great grandparents raising the kids)

*Cameron is stripping to pay off a person who knows he sold Nicole's baby on the black market. This is proven and Nicole gets her baby back. Ejerk wants to be in the baby's life. He works very hard to convince Nicole. She will have none of it. Ejerk loses it and ends up in a mental hospital. This does not set well with Stefano. Nicole and baby have to go into the witness protection program.

Sami is left with all the children who are not dealing with all the changes in their life at this point. Lucas moves in across the hall to help out. As part of a plea bargin, Cameron admits that paternity tests on Sydney and Johnny were falsified. Lucas is the father of both. As months go on, Lucas and Sami deeply bond. They get married for good this time.
IN
Kate and Rafe keep playing house. Lucas and Sami disapprove, but have FINALLY learned a lesson about interfering and leave them be.

Eric continues in the priesthood.

concerned
Member Avatar

nightfan
Mar 30 2013, 12:56 AM
Days of our Lives celebrates the 20th anniversary of Marlena's possession in 2014, when strange things start happening in Salem, and history repeats itself. Sami is possessed by the devil!! Can Salem's residents save her, from herself?
Some would argue samis already possessed by the devil.

nightfan

concerned
Mar 30 2013, 02:32 PM
nightfan
Until I see her levitating and Ali Sweeney lipsynching to computer generated voices, I won't believe it. It's great when "what's old is new again" and homages are given. I really think the show should pay tribute to the 20th anniversary of the possession, and will be very disappointed if it doesn't happen.

lumifan4life85
Member Avatar

rfsexton
Mar 30 2013, 02:00 PM
*Chloe and Phillip would actually be working together to bring Orange man down. Parker is Phillip's and this is all a ruse for revenge.

*Gabby has the baby, but Chad rats her out and she goes to prison. Will and Sonny find the baby too much to handle so John and Marlena end up with custody of the baby. (more and more I see grandparents and even great grandparents raising the kids)

*Cameron is stripping to pay off a person who knows he sold Nicole's baby on the black market. This is proven and Nicole gets her baby back. Ejerk wants to be in the baby's life. He works very hard to convince Nicole. She will have none of it. Ejerk loses it and ends up in a mental hospital. This does not set well with Stefano. Nicole and baby have to go into the witness protection program.

Sami is left with all the children who are not dealing with all the changes in their life at this point. Lucas moves in across the hall to help out. As part of a plea bargin, Cameron admits that paternity tests on Sydney and Johnny were falsified. Lucas is the father of both. As months go on, Lucas and Sami deeply bond. They get married for good this time.
IN
Kate and Rafe keep playing house. Lucas and Sami disapprove, but have FINALLY learned a lesson about interfering and leave them be.

You had me up until you said Eric stays a priest. I just can't buy that, I still think he's undercover.

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

lumifan4life85
Mar 30 2013, 11:08 PM
rfsexton

IN

You had me up until you said Eric stays a priest. I just can't buy that, I still think he's undercover.
Why do you think he is undercover? I don't think the Catholic church would allow a undercover officer or journalist to perfomr mass.

chinkybig

nightfan
Mar 30 2013, 02:51 PM
concerned
Mar 30 2013, 02:32 PM
nightfan
Until I see her levitating and Ali Sweeney lipsynching to computer generated voices, I won't believe it. It's great when "what's old is new again" and homages are given. I really think the show should pay tribute to the 20th anniversary of the possession, and will be very disappointed if it doesn't happen.
I used to have nightmares when I watched the possession storyline...well, I was 13 back then lol :blulaugh: That storyline may have been outrageous, crazy and out of this world, but I was hooked and it was just too entertaining to give up on. Plus, the emotional development of the characters were so "right there".

I would love to see Sami get possessed (although I honestly wouldn't know the difference :rolleyes: ) then they can't find a priest to save her. Eric is an undercover ISA all along, not a priest...then EJ tries to come to the rescue by bringing Stefano's bible (much like Stefano did to try to save Marlena back then) and then gets thrown off the hospital building...then Sami dies possessed and not resurrected. :rolleyes:

lumifan4life85
Member Avatar

rfsexton
Mar 31 2013, 09:18 AM
lumifan4life85
rfsexton

IN

Why do you think he is undercover? I don't think the Catholic church would allow a undercover officer or journalist to perfomr mass.
Because it's too convenient that he shows up AS A PRIEST when it was NEVER mentioned beforehand that he'd converted into one.

OliveAnn

lumifan4life85
Mar 31 2013, 11:59 AM
rfsexton
lumifan4life85
rfsexton

IN

Because it's too convenient that he shows up AS A PRIEST when it was NEVER mentioned beforehand that he'd converted into one.
But then again... a lot of things are not mentioned on this show and are only made known when a character comes back to town.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Get rid of Kristen/Brady/John

Marlena would go into a deep, rageful depression & slash all of them.

lumifan4life85
Member Avatar

OliveAnn
Mar 31 2013, 12:38 PM
lumifan4life85
rfsexton
lumifan4life85

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
But then again... a lot of things are not mentioned on this show and are only made known when a character comes back to town.
Again, I still think there's something else going on. And this IS a soap, the actual Catholic church has no say. Also, is there a particular reason my post has bothered you so much?

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Quote:

This Sami we see on screen now dies a mysterious death....The audience discovers that the Sami that has just died, is not the real Sami....Stefano has had her replaced with a doppelganger and the real Sami is in Italy being held prisoner since mid 2007 by Stefano and his hench men.

I'm kind of in love with this idea. I would totally tie it into a major adventure, old-school style, where Will starts to piece things together and goes to Abby for help ('cause she's a journalism major now or something, who cares why- I'm still hooked on the idea of a Will/Abby friendship for some reason). They start to investigate and cross paths with Hope, who's doing a little research on Bo's true whereabouts. So, of course, they all join forces. And to clear her head of her man problems, Jennifer (secretly hoping to find Jack alive again) joins the team. Dan has to stay behind to care for his ailing mother and his kid.

Ultimately a whole bunch of Salemites wind up in Italy to rescue Sami and discover Bo's ultimate fate...only to face off against Kristen Dimera, the true mastermind behind all of it, and her pawns Brady (I love that concept, too) and- a total surprise to everyone- Belle Black (that's what Bo was secretly doing- working with Shawn Douglas to find Belle, without alarming anyone in Salem).

Relationships develop and fray against the background of the action instead of being the focus. And it's a summer thing with a special name, so there's a promise of a beginning middle and end, all nice and cohesive.

I'd have this lead into a Jen-goes-crazy story when she begins to see visions of Jack, who's not really alive but is being impersonated...by Peter Blake.
Edited by px780, Apr 1 2013, 01:14 AM.

OliveAnn

lumifan4life85
Apr 1 2013, 12:42 AM
OliveAnn
Mar 31 2013, 12:38 PM
lumifan4life85
rfsexton

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Again, I still think there's something else going on. And this IS a soap, the actual Catholic church has no say. Also, is there a particular reason my post has bothered you so much?
Gosh, no, it hasn't bothered me at all. I just thought you were maybe looking into thing too much. IMO, they probably made Maria Von Trapp a priest because it seemed like an interesting plot twist: character isn't seen in a decade and suddenly he's a priest! But, he won't stay a priest forever. That much is obvious.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

px780
Apr 1 2013, 01:08 AM
Quote:

This Stomps McGee we see on screen now dies a mysterious death....The audience discovers that the Stomps McGee that has just died, is not the real Stomps McGee....Pappy has had her replaced with a doppelganger and the real Stomps McGee is in Italy being held prisoner since mid 2007 by Pappy and his hench men.

I'm kind of in love with this idea. I would totally tie it into a major adventure, old-school style, where Mute and Ineffective starts to piece things together and goes to Abby for help ('cause she's a journalism major now or something, who cares why- I'm still hooked on the idea of a Mute and Ineffective/Abby friendship for some reason). They start to investigate and cross paths with Pop Up, who's doing a little research on Bo's true whereabouts. So, of course, they all join forces. And to clear her head of her man problems, Chicken Nugget (secretly hoping to find Jack alive again) joins the team. Dan has to stay behind to care for his ailing mother and his kid.

Ultimately a whole bunch of Salemites wind up in Italy to rescue Stomps McGee and discover Bo's ultimate fate...only to face off against Peter's Sister Dimera, the true mastermind behind all of it, and her pawns Lip Gloss (I love that concept, too) and- a total surprise to everyone- Belle Black (that's what Bo was secretly doing- working with Shawn Douglas to find Belle, without alarming anyone in Salem).

Relationships develop and fray against the background of the action instead of being the focus. And it's a summer thing with a special name, so there's a promise of a beginning middle and end, all nice and cohesive.

I'd have this lead into a Jen-goes-crazy story when she begins to see visions of Jack, who's not really alive but is being impersonated...by Peter Blake.
THIS! I'm telling you if we all put our heads together, we'd come up with something so good. Frankly I miss JER's wacky stories, at least they were entertaining and interesting, they kept you on the edge of your seat and they usually involved something outside the country. I know the location shoots are gone but at the very least give me something that feels like they went to another country or something.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply