Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What would you do next?
Topic Started: Jun 17 2012, 06:46 PM (40,159 Views)
ProphecyGirl

1. Cast some younger Hortons, Donovans and Kiriakises. Sarah Horton is a must as a 30 something lead. Love Nicole but Sami/Nicole should not be the only female 30 something leads. Keep Nick. Bring back Chelsea to bond with her stepmom with Peter Reckell leaving for only several months.

2. Bring back Philip. Return Brady to Kiriakis driven stories (the only time EM is decent or recast Brady). Revisit the Kiriakis/Dimera rivalry with EJ vs. Philip/Brady. Victor and Stefano as supporting. Maggie pulled in two directions - Victor's side (Victor back to being a bit ruthless vs. Sarah Horton).

3. All the older vets as mostly supporting. So many of them are just played-out.

4. Bring back the hospital with Mike or Bill Horton as chief of staff. Return Kayla to her real job as a doctor and maybe she develops feelings for Mike Horton slowly.

5. Undo EggBaby and say goodbye to Daniel (off to be with Melanie), played-out Billie, Gabi, Celeste and Cameron.

6. Philip and EJ as younger leads. Rafe's airtime reduced.

7. Kristen returns and actually succeeds in killing Marlena (talk about a played-out character).

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I agree...Celeste and Cameron have GOT to go!

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Dump all the actors and start from scratch! Make a whole new "DAYS OF OUR LIVES", it will end all fanwars and allow for a chance to build new characters. Best shot at making it another 45+ years. Days seems to be heading in that direction now, so why stop!

Ejolefor2013

What a great question!
End, destroy banish Dicole forever :)
Well I would give Chandler Massey a 10 year contract
Have Nicole on a few times every week. At least!
More Kate and Nicole fights.
Ejole all the way forever :)
Kate and Stefano back together #State
More Johnny scenes!
Limit Sami's scenes to every other week for a day.
Bring back Susan Banks! And scenes with Ej and Stefano!
End this Nicole/ Rafe friendship
More Ej/ Will scenes :D
Give Bope a more exciting storyline
Reverse the Stefano/ Ej paternity storyline
Make Alice's secrets from the grave something worth watching.
Fire Gaby, Melanie, Chad, Ian, Madison, Austin ( well there kinda doing this one)
Keep Carrie but give her a interesting storyline!
More Marlena/ Will scenes
Bring in Autumn for Lucas.
If Jack's going get rid of his boring daughter Abby.
Make Sami single and alone :)

lysie
Member Avatar

I'd take the focus of the current "A" people and build up a younger generation. But first....

I’d have there be some kind of tragedy at Bradison’s wedding, that was masterminded by Ian.  Ian’s goal would be to kill Madison because if he can’t have her, no one else will either.  Madison would die in Brady’s arms.  Meanwhile, Bo and Rafe would have been on the case, trying to stop Ian.  Rafe would make a misstep, and that misstep would cause Bo to “die.”  They wouldn’t find a body, and he’d return a while later.  Rafe would leave town, because everyone hates the man who killed Bo Brady.  He’d take Gabi with him because her stalkerish ways have come out.  Meanwhile, Shawn, Belle, Claire, Chelsea, and JT would all return for Bo’s memorial.  I’d use JC and KS.  They’ve not my favorites, but they’re younger than the others.  Claire would be deSORASed.  After the funeral, Chelsea and Billie would return to London (Chelsea will return) and the others would find a place in Salem.  Shawn would take over the pub.  Belle would become the new CEO at Basic Black and eventually be in direct competition with Philip’s Titan.  JT would also work at Basic Black where he and Will work side by side. JT is gay and quite smitten with Sonny.  Will is insanely jealous.  The  rooting couple would be JT/Sonny.  Shawn and Belle will have a lot of internal conflict because Belle makes more money and they never see each other.  Shawn wants more kids.  Belle doesn’t’.  Etc. 
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

And something like this...

At the same time, there is a battle going on for Stefano’s estate.  While going through Stefano’s things, Kate comes across some documents that prove Stefano had sent Bo and Hope on a wild goose chase to keep them out of the way while he made plans for John and Marlena (that were thwarted by EJ’s campaign).  This means that Daniel is not Maggie’s, John and Hope are not married, and EJ is his biological son.  EJ realizes that Stefano’s issues with EJ in his final months were because he didn’t approve of his schemes and choice in women, not because of his DNA.  EJ and Nicole reconcile, though they’re both suspicious of each other.  Carrie, on Anna’s behalf, discovers that Stefano’s will had not been finalized yet leaving everything in limbo.  This news brings Kristen back to battle it out with Anna, Kate, EJ, Chad, and Abe.  Kristen also returns with a new love interest, Eric Brady, sending John, Marlena, and Nicole into a tizzy.  Eric later admits that Kristen paid him to come back with her and make a scene, and he agreed to do it to make Nicole jealous.  Abe lets it be known that he only wants enough for his now SORASed son Theo to get through college.  He gets that much, and then gets out of the battle.  Chad attempts to fight for his part, but quickly realizes he doesn’t have what it takes to battle these people.   Kate gives him a couple of million, and he and Melanie leave town. Kristen, Anna, Kate, Nicole, and EJ all live in the mansion while they argue over the estate.  Anna and Kate discover evidence that pins Stefano’s shooting on Roman.  They confront Roman, and Kate reams him out for allowing their grandson to be arrested for his crime.   They leave Roman, and Anna takes the evidence to Carrie to let her decide what to do.  Before Carrie can even look at the evidence, Roman flees the country.  Titan offers to buy DiMera Enterprises.  EJ is outvoted, and DiMera Enterprises merges with Titan to go into direct competition with Basic Black. 

Thomson
Member Avatar

What casting is concerned:

Just get rid of the dead weight. Daniel, Cameron, NuCeleste, Winston, Gabi, Rafe and Billie should all just dissapear.
I'm sorry but I'll add Kayla and Abe to this list.

Immediately snatch up Eileen Davidson. Kristen Blake could be exactly what this show needs !! The possibilities are endless. Days is soo fucking stupid if they don't make this happen.

Bring back Chloe, Philip, Belle, Shawn and a recast Sarah Horton.

Also rehire Matt Ashford, but don't put him with Jen. I would really like to see him develop something for someone else.

The show needs to build on the younger generation. Bring back Stephanie Johnson, Chelsea Brady, Aleksander Kiriakis and (recast) Nathan Horton.

Vets will become supporting players.

and yeah not one single character needs to be featured more than 3 times a week. Balance is key.
Edited by Thomson, Jun 18 2012, 03:34 PM.

AHM

I hope they don't renew Melissa Reeves' contract. Without Jack, she's got to go. Jennifer and another man is beyond played out. Ugg.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

(1) Peter Reckell(Bo) ---- give him more money to stay on the show and write a great story for Bo & Hope!
(2) Reverse Idiotic axings! Matthew Ashford(Jack), Sarah Brown(Madison) & Christie Clark(Carrie Brady Reed) need to be RE-HIREd PRONTO, should've NEVER been fired. I'd keep Patrick Muldoon(Austin) off and re-cast Austin with a totally new, good, masculine actor in the role, used to like Patrick Muldoon, did even at the begining of his return, but his "acting" has been horrible lately especially when Carrie was believed dead, him cutting out red paper hearts, etc, he looked like a gay male Martha Stewart! Def. don't want the horrible Austin Peck back either. Joe Mascolo(Stefano) & Ian Buchanan(Ian) can still stay out.

(3)Bring back some old faves... Eileen Davidson(Kristen Blake & Susan Banks and that's it, NO other roles, it got really tiresome for the actress and me and other fans!), Rachel Melvin(Chelsea Brady), & Billy Warlock(Frankie).

(4) Part 2 of the above. Bring back better actors in roles currently on the show.... Wayne Northrop as Roman and Julie Pinson as Billie.

(5) New couple in the future, Abe & Kayla (with Steve killed off as well to bring Abe & Kayla closer).

(6) Quit having Gabi act like a insta-bitch, no more insta-bitches, insta romances, insta don't make sense crap!

(7)Put Bill & Susan Hayes(Doug & Julie) back on contract, or at least on a regular recurring basis. Give them more or storyline.

(8) Give John & Marlena romance and more storyline.

(9) Keep Stefano dead. the ratings are proving that viewers love Stefano dead. He's overplayed and it's the best move DAYS has made in ages

(10) Re-Pair Kate & Roman.

(11) Don't get rid of Rafe, Gabi, Nicole, EJ or Sami....just quit giving them too much airtime and being put in too many storylines. Go back to having Sami being nice like she was in the Sami & Rafe pairing, she's tolerable and even likeable that way, cannot stand the irritating bitch she became when they split. I'm ok if Rafe & Sami slowly get back together. I'd prefer someone new with EJ, because EJ & Nicole has been done to DEATH, as has Sami & EJ and Sami & Lucas.

(12) I'm ok with Jennifer & Daniel. I think after all the breakups of the two, it was stupid to have Jenn & Jack back together.

(13) do not soras anyone. DAYS has some fairly good child actors, keep em except for the twins who play Sydney who seem scared all the time, I'd recast with darker haired twins so they'd resemble EJ!

(14) Give more airtime and storylinee for Caroline, Roman, Doug, Julie, Victor, Maggie, Sonny, Adrienne & Justin.

(15) agreed on bringing on some more young people Andrew & Jeanne Donovan, another child or 2 of Justin & Adrienne's.

(16) FINALLY cast Sarah Horton and Autumn, Lucas's ex-Fiancee.

(17) Bring back Jason Cook as Shawn, Martha Madison as Belle, Jay K. Johnson as Phillip, & Darin Brooks as Max, & Shelley Hennig(Stephanie), Nadia Bjorlin as Chloe. Madison/Brady/Chloe would be a good triangle. Sarah could be paired with Phillip, maybe Max also liking her, throw in Stephanie and Chad & Gabi too, maybe a re-cast Melanie as well.

(18) Fire Josh Taylor(Roman), Lisa Rinna(Billie), the twins who play Sydney, maybe Arianne Zucker(Nicole)

(19) Finally cast Rafe & Gabi's mom, who could also be a possible romantic pairing for Abe or Roman. I'd cast Saundra Santiago(ex-Carlotta, OLTL, ex-Carmen, GL).

(20) Cast the invisible JJ Deveraux and Joey Johnson.
Edited by Kevin_Buchanan, Jun 18 2012, 09:37 PM.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Jack's exit options: Let me know if I missed any obvious ideas.

1. Leaves to go on booktour
2. Leaves to go London to help/see JJ
3. Dies saving someone close to him (Abby or Jen)
4. Leaves to help Steve, whose in trouble on an ISA case.
5. Finds Jennifer & Dan in an awkard situation, and leaves her/Salem
6. Is killed for knowing too much.... about something... Steffy's murder or the missing pension funds., etc.
7. Jennifer loves him, but wants to be with Daniel. Hurt, Jack leaves town.
8. Jack finally realizes that he has changed, Jennifer has changes and it's time to move on.
9. Has second thoughts/cold feet about his 3rd wedding to Jennifer, and runs off
10. Dies trying to save Madison
11. After an explosion(some sort of bad thing) Jack has been hit hard, by fallen debris and when he wakes up, he does not know who he is, where he is and wanders out of town.
12. An Unconscious Jack is kidnapped by a mysterious person
13. Jack is blackmailed and forced to leave town, to save his family.
14. Has an intense PTSD attack and blacks out, and awakens to find himself in a strange place.
15. Jack has an intense PTSD attack, is delusional, thinks someone is after him and ends up killing Madison, thinking she is the devil incarnate. (captors from Afghanistan).
Edited by Dreamer, Jun 18 2012, 09:38 PM.

darraholic
Member Avatar

1.) Kristen returns and ends up romancing Brady. Kristen is the only one that believes Brady is clean and Brady has a new found appreciation of Kristen. However, Kristen is only using Brady to get her revenge on John & Marlena. Kristen seduces Brady and at a huge Basic Black event, Brady announces Kristen as the new CEO of Basic Black and also announces that they are engaged.

2.) Bo & Hope take charge of Gabi's stalker case. Hope rescues Gabi, but Bo & Andrew die in an explosion. Gabi leaves town out of guilt. Hope struggles to put her life together. Hope is shocked one day when Glen Reiber shows up (A very established actor and not Paul Logan) with a teenaged JT and announces that Barb has died and wants Hope to raise JT. Hope convinces Glen to stay in Salem and she'll help him raise JT. Hope & Glen mourn their spouses, but slowly start to have feelings for each other.

3.) Sami & Rafe reunite, but Rafe ends up dying. Nicole reveals the truth to EJ about their baby, but they agree to just be friends. Eric Brady returns to town and reunites with Nicole. Sami reunites with Lucas. Carrie returns to town a divorcee and romances EJ. Carrie has her newborn baby, but motherhood isn't exactly as exciting as she thought she was. Carrie slowly begins to become more like her mother Anna. Sami returns to her old self and butts heads with both Nicole & Carrie.

4.) Belle, Shawn, Phillip & Chloe all return to Salem. Shawn & Belle's marriage is in turmoil. Shawn has some serious trust issues regarding Belle and her affair with Phillip. Phillip & Chloe return and are engaged. Belle's feelings for Phillip are still strong, however, he is committed to making things work with Chloe for Parker's sake. Victor & Kate team up to break up Phillip & Chloe and reunite Phillip with Belle. Phillip & Shawn become great rivals as do Belle & Chloe.

5.) Jack returns and invites Jennifer to come with him on his book tour. While away, Abby's relationship with Cameron slows right down. Cameron starts a new medical research lab with Nick and begins spending most of his time there. Abby develops a high fever and Daniel ends up treating her. Daniel & Abby begin to flirt and begin secretly dating. Jack & Jennifer return to town and find out that Daniel & Abby are sleeping together. Jennifer is disgusted with Daniel's behavior and Jack begins investigating Daniel's past. Jack brings up evidence of Daniel's destructive behavior with patients to the hospital board and Daniel is fired. Abby is furious with her parents and threatens to leave Salem with Daniel. Daniel's weird behavior continues to grow concern to Jack & Jennifer. Daniel becomes more and more possessive of Abby, and she begins to see Daniel's odd behavior. Jack looks into Daniel's past with his ex-wife and learns that she had Daniel arrested for assault a few times. Jack shows Abby the evidence and she finally breaks things off with Daniel. Daniel kidnaps Jennifer & Abby and plans to start a new life with them. The Salem PD orders Jack to let them find Jennifer & Abby. Jack, who feels he has let his family down, refuses to just sit back. Jack finds Daniel and the two fight over a cliff and both go over. Jack & Daniel survive and Jennifer & Abby are reunited with Jack. Daniel is arrested and sent far away. Jack & Jennifer finally deal with all their problems. They return to work at the Spectator and get involved in many of the other storylines.

6.) The younger scene would consist of Will, Sonny, Abby, Cameron, Nick and I would bring back Chelsea too. I'd also bring in one of Justin & Adrienne's other son's.

7.) Abe & Kayla would grow closer. I'd deal with Kayla's relationship with Steve and the real reason why they ended their marriage, which would be them growing apart after all those years apart. Abe is still hesitant to have a serious relationship with Kayla out of respect for Lexie. Stefano refuses to let Abe Carver raise his grandson and files a custody lawsuit. Abe & Kayla agree to wed to help Abe win his case for custody. A marriage that begins as ploy against Stefano, slowly and gradually grows into something more.

8.) Victor & Maggie break up. Kate finds herself torn between Victor & Stefano as she jockey's to become the most powerful woman in Salem.

So basically, my storylines would look like this:

The Main Storylines:
Kristen/Brady/John/Marlena
Sami/Lucas/EJ/Carrie/Eric/Nicole
Shawn/Belle/Phillip/Chloe
Hope/Glen

The Supporting Storylines:
Jack/Jennifer/Daniel/Abby
Will/Sonny
Cameron/Nick/Chelsea
Abe/Kayla
Victor/Kate/Maggie/Stefano
Edited by darraholic, Jun 19 2012, 03:41 AM.

darraholic
Member Avatar

And I'd bring in a new character named Lysie who becomes Marlena's assistant and butts heads with Kristen for Brady while secretly planning to kidnap baby Parker.

lysie
Member Avatar

darraholic
Jun 18 2012, 11:50 PM
And I'd bring in a new character named Lysie who becomes Marlena's assistant and butts heads with Kristen for Brady while secretly planning to kidnap baby Parker.
I would have her for a midmorning snack if she tried to get between me and Brady.

bomber
Member Avatar

Dreamer
Jun 18 2012, 09:36 PM
Jack's exit options: Let me know if I missed any obvious ideas.

1. Leaves to go on booktour
2. Leaves to go London to help/see JJ
3. Dies saving someone close to him (Abby or Jen)
4. Leaves to help Steve, whose in trouble on an ISA case.
5. Finds Jennifer & Dan in an awkard situation, and leaves her/Salem
6. Is killed for knowing too much.... about something... Steffy's murder or the missing pension funds., etc.
7. Jennifer loves him, but wants to be with Daniel. Hurt, Jack leaves town.
8. Jack finally realizes that he has changed, Jennifer has changes and it's time to move on.
9. Has second thoughts/cold feet about his 3rd wedding to Jennifer, and runs off
10. Dies trying to save Madison
11. After an explosion(some sort of bad thing) Jack has been hit hard, by fallen debris and when he wakes up, he does not know who he is, where he is and wanders out of town.
12. An Unconscious Jack is kidnapped by a mysterious person
13. Jack is blackmailed and forced to leave town, to save his family.
14. Has an intense PTSD attack and blacks out, and awakens to find himself in a strange place.
15. Jack has an intense PTSD attack, is delusional, thinks someone is after him and ends up killing Madison, thinking she is the devil incarnate. (captors from Afghanistan).
You forgot "goes out to post a letter and never comes back." Lol. I would like to see No. 5 so that he cann't be accused of being the bad guy but I cant see TPTB making Jennifer deliberately at fault so I guess he'll just wander out of their lives again so that Jenn can play the injured party..again.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I like these.

I kind of think the show should throw away long-term storylines entirely. It hasn't felt like they've gone through with one, for whatever reason, in a long, long time. Instead I'd try to find a good rhythm with 4-6 month arcs. At that length I think stories might actually have a chance at being completed as designed (mostly because everything tapes so far ahead), and you should still be able to hit the major points in a way that doesn't feel rushed.

Overall I'd do one of the following:

1) Make sure all characters have clear motives for their actions, things that make sense to the average human being. So, for example, you wouldn't have sex because a child's body was found. You wouldn't plot to win a mayoral election with someone through fraud if necessary and then get all worried about their moral character and its impact on your unborn baby. People's actions have to come from someplace clear. That needs to change for anything else to work, imho.

2) Alternatively- I'd go full-on Passions. Everyone gets one character trait that drives them. They can be greedy, saintly-but-stupid, psychotic-but-smart, a perpetual victim, a liar; etc. That's what they are, that's all they are, everything flows from that simplicity. To drive action, I'd bring in master manipulators and/or literally evil forces.

So, for example, why would Carrie suddenly want Rafe? Because they're both saintly-but-stupid and someone in town (EJ, maybe, 'cause he's a jackass and he wants to screw over Sami) is manipulating them. Then feelings take over because Carrie/Rafe are both a bit stupid. She won't be a fickle whore anymore, just a dumbass. I think that's a much better place for a character to be.

I think they've been trying to play like things are all complicated and whatnot, and it doesn't work for me (I like complicated characters, I just don't imagine it working on this show). So- strip it down, before attempting anything else.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Golden age mean nothing 70, 80 or the 90's today, it is 2012 and if soaps wants to survive? so must their storytelling keep up with what's popular now. It's a good reason why primetime series as Revenge, etc are so popular and soaps have to keep up with that kind of storytelling and stop whit boring couples, recycle stories and update their characters so they are interesting there are only a few characters that are interesting right now on Days and unicorn and other stupid stuff maybe was popular 20 years ago but today it is just silly. And one more thing badboys is very trendy and they can also have a passionate romance, superhero is out.

Kyrai

The Scorpion
Jun 19 2012, 05:21 AM
Golden age mean nothing 70, 80 or the 90's today, it is 2012 and if soaps wants to survive? so must their storytelling keep up with what's popular now. It's a good reason why primetime series as Revenge, etc are so popular and soaps have to keep up with that kind of storytelling and stop whit boring couples, recycle stories and update their characters so they are interesting there are only a few characters that are interesting right now on Days and unicorn and other stupid stuff maybe was popular 20 years ago but today it is just silly. And one more thing badboys is very trendy and they can also have a passionate romance, superhero is out.
Did you watch in the 70s and 80s?

I remember ex-con Doug and evil scamp Julie. Watching these two 'bad' people redeem themselves was interesting. I went from disliking Julie to rooting for her.

Tony/Andre Dimera was certainly mysterious and intriguing with a bad boy Dimera edge.

Steve was a very interesting 'bad' guy turned good, with Kayla a 'good' girl who rebelled to support/redeem him. Bo was a rebellious type, Hope was a rebellious type. Even Justin was a devil may care playboy who changed because of love.

Roman and Shane were the only true 'hero' types, but Shane had wonderfully evil women making his life 'interesting'. RoJohn had the 'pawn' mystery hanging on to him, even John had that 'Stefano's Pawn' shady past hanging around him early-mid-90s.

They had character development back then, so you saw characters evolve and grow. Some were 'bad' and stayed that way, but it was interesting watching all of the characters.

If by 'bad' boy, you mean someone who doesn't care about anyone but himself, and is mean, sadistic, selfish, utterly un-likeable and un-redeemable, I'll pass. There's enough of that on the news.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Thanks to Reese for the Avi♥

The Scorpion
Jun 19 2012, 05:21 AM
I completely disagree.....their is a formula in scripted dramas that doesn't change too much...you talk about Revenge...do you doubt that somehow, someway Victoria is going to pay for what she did to Amanda Clark and her father? Do you doubt that 'Emily' (really Amanda) will ultimately end with Jack? Revenge is a soap too and the formula of good triumphing over evil will never get old in a soap.....and sure the story has it's twists and turns but the bad guy can't always come out on top because when you think about it, that in and of itself is what destroys shows.

jackjenfan
Member Avatar

I would let the following characters go:
Billie
Roman
Daniel
Gabi
Rafe
Chad
Celeste
Cameron

I would have these characters stay:
Jack
Carrie
Austin

Stories:

I would have Jack and Jennifer decide to break up upon realizing they've never really resolved any of the issues that kept them seperated since Jack returned. I would get a new relationship for Jack. Maybe have him involved with a young reporter and have some fun with Nicole and let Jennifer see that the Jack she loved has always been there, just for whatever reason she stopped caring. I would have Jennifer try to work through her feelings and why she just stopped caring about Jack and pretty much hating him for having the job of a reporter. I would eventually reunite them, but have Jennifer really work to regain that lost trust between them. It's always Jack taking fault for everything, I would love to see that reversed some.
I would break up Carrie and Austin and have Mike return for Carrie. I adored Carrie and Austin but the present story for them have just destroyed them for me. Carrie's "love" for Rafe was just too out of the blue and makes them both so too faced like crazy after judging Sami so much and then having an affair themselves. I would have Mike and Carrie marry and raise her baby with Austin. I would still have Austin in the picture but have him in a new relationship.
I would put Sami out of the path of the EJ forever and change the paternity of Johnny to Lucus. I would have Lucus and EJ work out a proper schedule though so EJ could still see Johnny. I would have EJ really struggle to accept Johnny not being his son and use it to humanize him more by losing a child he loved so much. I would have Nicole reach out to EJ and eventually reunite them. I would have Lucus reunite with his former fiance and make her a main character. I think the Lumi reunion happened way too fast. I would love to see Sami fight to get Lucus back.
I would have the younger cast exit but for Will and Abby. I just don't think the other younger characters work. Maybe they could have return Belle, Philip and Shawn and have Will and Abby interact with them. Maybe make the current Andrew actually Andrew Donavan and bring on his parents who return to try and help him get back to normal.
I would have Marlena return to work at the hospital and bring back that set. Mike could be chief of staff again. Kayla could be a doctor there and Belle would be a part of the nursing staff.
I would have Stephanie return upon getting engaged to an older man she met in europe: Nicholas Alamain. Her father would also return and be against the relationship fearing that Nicholas is too much like his dad. It would also give Steve and Kayla the chance to address their marriage problems together.
I would have John and Steve work on a secret ISA case: the real whereabouts of Stefano. Jack would get roped into the story too, wanting to investigate it.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

uh i like this NEW thread :flipoff:

ok first of all i want to see more of my jarlena :cheer:

ejami finally a couple :wub:

no more rafe or daniel,kill 'em off please!!! :puke:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply