Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother 14: Discussion Thread
Topic Started: Jun 17 2012, 11:06 PM (34,796 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

Big Brother 14

For those unfamiliar with the the show, here's what it's about:

A group of diverse strangers move into a house outfitted with hundreds of cameras and microphones and they are completely cut off from the outside world. No televisions, no telephones, no internet, no books, no newspapers or magazines. Complete isolation. For three months, they live inside the Big Brother house, being watched by the public via the live internet feeds.

Each week, they participate in a series of competitions to win food, luxuries and power -- the most important power being "Head of Household." The person who wins Head of Household is automatically ensured safety for a week, but they must nominate two of their fellow housemates for eviction. Following the nominations, the houseguests vote to evict one of the two nominees during the LIVE eviction episode, airing every Thursday on CBS. This happens every week for three months, and the last man standing wins $500,000.

Big Brother 14 premieres July 12th on CBS.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Big Brother “Super Sized” Commercial Touts ‘Most Houseguests Ever’

A new commercial on CBS is claiming that Big Brother will be “Super Sized” for season 14. The commercial suggests we’ll see “the most houseguests ever.”

The new commercial states that “this summer, Big Brother isn’t just big, it’s super sized. With the most houseguests ever. Not one, not two, not three, but four huge surprises. It’s Big Brother to the max!” Watch the video below and stay tuned to WeLoveBigBrother.com for more news.

Kenny
Member Avatar

This is the first time they've given away so much information in a pre-sequester promo. Most houseguests ever? Four big twists? We don't usually get those kinds of teases until late June/early July when the cast is selected and they're about to move in.

Anyway, I'm surprised there will be more than 16 houseguests with the show starting a week later than usual. Maybe they'll send a bunch of people packing the first night or something. I just don't want a duo/team twist. Also, please don't let the cast suck.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i just hope this season isn't repetitive. also please no jesse or brenchel.
Edited by Alin89, Jun 17 2012, 11:41 PM.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Oh god. What if they're sectioned off into teams again? (a la Season 11)...

Sigh.....
Edited by Actor87, Jun 18 2012, 12:44 AM.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i hate the team thing.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I loved the team thing...Season 11 was one of the best IMO.

And I am SUPER excited about there being more than 16 HG...that is GREAT news!

BC2.0
Member Avatar
Jester

Some of the other BB boards are speculating that the reason for the early disclosures is because this is gonna be All Stars 2.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

BC2.0
Jun 18 2012, 02:08 PM
Some of the other BB boards are speculating that the reason for the early disclosures is because this is gonna be All Stars 2.
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I HOPE SOOOO!!!

And it makes sense since Season 7 was ALL-STARS 1 that 7 Season later should be All-Stars 2!

darraholic
Member Avatar

I'm okay with All Stars 2 as long as Brenchel/Jordeff are not back AGAIN. I've had enough of those four.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Havent they said before that the promo people basically have nothing to do with what's actually going on at the show?

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

I reeeeally don't think they would've held as many casting calls if this had been All-Stars 2.

I could see them hosting a few here and there, and chalking lack of locales up to a busy casting team or something... but they made all their normal routes this year.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Maybe they are having previous HG's and new people like last year.

Glass House was a disappointment. I can't wait for BB!

Alin89
Member Avatar

its time to make BB HD if survivor and amazing race can be HD its time for BB too.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

darraholic
Jun 18 2012, 08:46 PM
I'm okay with All Stars 2 as long as Brenchel/Jordeff are not back AGAIN. I've had enough of those four.
Agreed 100%!

I would LOVE to see Danielle again though :)

darraholic
Member Avatar

Which Danielle? Dick's daughter or BB3/BB7 Danielle?

I'd love to see both really!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

darraholic
Jun 19 2012, 12:07 PM
Which Danielle? Dick's daughter or BB3/BB7 Danielle?

I'd love to see both really!
BOTH!

But if I had to pick...BB8 Danielle ;) only because BB3's was on the last All-Stars.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Oh if it's all stars 2, I PRAY they don't bring back Daniele Donato. She was so whiny when things didn't go her way.

King
Member Avatar

Daniele Donato has the BEST Diary Room Sessions though!!!

If it is All Stars 2, can they please bring back Britney from Hayden's season? OMG, that girl was hilarious! Bitch cracked me up hardcore! "Here comes Brendon....the wizard! You're not a real wizard, Brendon!"

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

King
Jun 21 2012, 03:24 PM
Daniele Donato has the BEST Diary Room Sessions though!!!

If it is All Stars 2, can they please bring back Britney from Hayden's season? OMG, that girl was hilarious! Bitch cracked me up hardcore! "Here comes Brendon....the wizard! You're not a real wizard, Brendon!"
I especially loved this DR from Britney..

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply