Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother 14: Discussion Thread
Topic Started: Jun 17 2012, 11:06 PM (35,411 Views)
DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Either have All-Stars 2, or all new houseguests. One or the other. I'm so sick of old houseguests coming in and playing with new houseguests. They have the advantage and it's just not fun to watch. Been there, done that.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

I heard they're going to bring back ex-houseguests to act as "mentors" to the new houseguests. Pretty stupid if true.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Here's a better quality version of the picture I posted earlier.

http://www.bigbrotherfix.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Julie-Chan-Working-On-Big-Brother-14-House.png

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Kenny
Jun 25 2012, 08:42 PM
I heard they're going to bring back ex-houseguests to act as "mentors" to the new houseguests. Pretty stupid if true.
Which would explain "more houseguests than any other season." Each ex-cast member/mentor will probably be considered a "houseguest."
Edited by DrewHamilton, Jun 25 2012, 11:31 PM.

Alin89
Member Avatar

there is no hope for this show. all they do is recycle stuff and reuse. i want something new damm it. i hate groder.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Space could equal STARS which could mean All Stars?

Alin89
Member Avatar

i dont knoe danny. i dont trust grodner all she does is recycle and reuse enough.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

DrewHamilton
Jun 25 2012, 08:04 PM
Either have All-Stars 2, or all new houseguests. One or the other. I'm so sick of old houseguests coming in and playing with new houseguests. They have the advantage and it's just not fun to watch. Been there, done that.
ITA. I'm tired of the mix. This mentor thing doesn't sound like anything exciting either...

KMan101
Member Avatar

The mentor thing screams of Grodner. It's such a stupid twist that this bitch would do. I really want her out. BB is becoming so tacky with their twists. I also hate what little I've seen of the bathroom. Space. Really? It looks like a pre-school classroom. I'll give Glass House this, their house trumps BB's tenfold.

Alin89
Member Avatar

grodner killed the show for me.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Big Brother After Dark Returns on Showtime 2

BIG BROTHER AFTER DARK gives viewers a look inside the BIG BROTHER house after the network prime-time cameras have been turned off. For three hours (12:00-3:00 AM ET/PT) seven days a week, BIG BROTHER AFTER DARK features a live, uncut and uncensored television feed from the Big Brother house, where nothing is sacred and anything goes. They might forget that the cameras are there, but you certainly never will. Hosted by Julie Chen.

Big Brother After Dark premieres July 13th at 12:00 AM.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Kenny
Member Avatar

Take all this with a grain of salt...
Quote:

Missyae
There is an added room upstairs for the mentors (previous players) according to sources

Missyae
No Maggie, Eddie, Jun or Drew are not mentors,. More tonight gang~!!!

Missyae
When a mentors players are all eliminated, that mentor leaves also

Missyae
The 4 mentors are hoping that midway through the game, they will be added as players but they dont know, they are just hoping

Missyae
The four mentors will draft their teams from the pool of houseguests. The mentors get 20,000 grand base salary plus 2 grand per week stipend

Missyae
If one of the mentors players wins The Game, that mentor receives 100 grand but would lose the 20 grand base and 2 grand per week. #motive

Missyae
James Rhine will not be a mentor in the Big Brother house this summer

Missyae
Ronnie Talbott will not be a mentor on Big Brother this summer

Missyae
Matt Hoffman will not be a mentor on Big Brother this summer

https://twitter.com/#!/TheGameSurvivor

Kenny
Member Avatar

One of the rumored returnees is Janelle!

I think the mentor twist is stupid but I would love to see her back in the house.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Didnt she just have a baby?

Kenny
Member Avatar

Drew
Jun 28 2012, 12:08 AM
Didnt she just have a baby?
Yes.

darraholic
Member Avatar

I'd be kinda shocked if Janelle left her new baby lol.

Kenny
Member Avatar

darraholic
Jun 28 2012, 12:28 AM
I'd be kinda shocked if Janelle left her new baby lol.
LoL, Libra had twins and that didn't stop her from doing BB10.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Hate the mentor twist, but it would be nice to see Janelle again.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

If mentor twist = Janelle return...than I am 100% for it.

But it sounds INCREDIBLY lame!

So clearly this is not an All-Stars 2 season then if the twist is mentors.
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Jun 28 2012, 12:30 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply