Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother 14: Discussion Thread
Topic Started: Jun 17 2012, 11:06 PM (34,666 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

I do like that the mentors would have a monetary incentive to get their players to the end, but I feel like the advice they give would be "don't get into fights and try to get along with everyone." It would be like having four Ragans whispering into everyone's ear -- remember what a drama killer he was?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Kenny
Jun 28 2012, 12:45 PM
I do like that the mentors would have a monetary incentive to get their players to the end, but I feel like the advice they give would be "don't get into fights and try to get along with everyone." It would be like having four Ragans whispering into everyone's ear -- remember what a drama killer he was?
Agreed...it would be a total drama killer.

Oh and I wanted to take a sledgehammer to Ragan the entire season...he single handedly diffused EVERY single possible hint of drama....he ruined Season 12 IMO.
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Jun 28 2012, 01:02 PM.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Janelle back would be fantastic. And awesome on so many levels. Wasn't she pregnant last year, so her baby's not super young right? A year maybe? Less? I haven't kept up with her at all.

Ragan was awful. He was SUCH a drama killer. Ugh.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Britney Haynes tweeted this the other day. Had me laughing so hard I was about to piss myself....

Also, the other day I got asked if I appeared on "The Biggest Brother." Now THERE'S a twist idea!!! ‪#4HUGEsurpises‬! ‪#supersized‬!

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

Another clue that it's likely All-Stars, I have found no casting notices (from casting sites) - usually I pass those over to Kenny and King by now.
Edited by Ally, Jun 28 2012, 05:35 PM.

Kenny
Member Avatar

The third rumored mentor is BB10's Dan.

Kenny
Member Avatar

I told myself I wouldn't get too excited for the new season because the last two seasons were so disappointing, but if Dan and Janelle are coming back... Eeeee! Two of the best and most entertaining players playing the game together. I hope it's true!

KMan101
Member Avatar

Wow! Dan and Janelle? I'm so happy if it's true. Ecstatic. Loved them. Two of my most favorite players ever.

Tash
Member Avatar

Bring back Britney!!!!
And Will Kirby!!!!

I know Will Kirby won't ever do it again, but it isn't a BB season without me having some Will Kirby love. I hope to God Mike Boogie doesn't come back.

Matt Hoffman would have been great. I bet Evel Dick would do it in a second.

Awwww, I love this thread already. My summer addiction. I have been contemplating getting the feeds.

Thank you Kenny for all the info. It is much appreciated

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

So who is the other rumoured mentor besides Janelle and Dan?

BC2.0
Member Avatar
Jester

Mitchapalooza
Jun 29 2012, 11:27 AM
Daniele Donato and Mike Boogie

Kenny
Member Avatar

BC2.0
Jun 29 2012, 11:33 AM
Mitchapalooza
Jun 29 2012, 11:27 AM
Daniele Donato and Mike Boogie
Daniele is just speculation.

The person who's leaking these spoilers, if they're legit, says they're going to reveal the final mentor tonight and it's a female. (Specifically a female villain.)

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Wait, so there are 4 mentors, 3 mentors or 5 mentors?

And confirmed (by this spoiler person) is Dan/Boogie & Janelle...and Daniele is a maybe?
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Jun 29 2012, 11:47 AM.

KMan101
Member Avatar

My picks? Danielle (BB3), Dick Janelle and Dan. Four VERY popular and different players. However, Boogie could have Dick's spot if he turned them down (if even asked).

Kenny
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Jun 29 2012, 11:46 AM
Wait, so there are 4 mentors, 3 mentors or 5 mentors?

And confirmed (by this spoiler person) is Dan/Boogie & Janelle...and Daniele is a maybe?
According to reports, there are 4 mentors. If one of the mentor's players wins the game, the mentor also wins $100,000. So far, the only confirmed mentors (if this rumor is even legit) are Mike Boogie, Janelle and Dan. The final mentor, described as a "female villain," will be revealed tonight on TheGameSurvivor's Twitter account. Many people are speculating that it's Danielle Reyes from BB3 and All Stars.

https://twitter.com/thegamesurvivor

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Ok, so 4 mentors then...so far Janelle/Dan are awesome picks...hope the speculation about Daniele is true....could REALLY REALLY not handle Boogie again...biggest coat-tail rider ever!

Kenny
Member Avatar

The house pictures will be posted Sunday might/Monday morning at midnight PT (3AM/EST) on TV.Yahoo.com, according to Matt Whitfield who participated in this years Media Day.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Come on guys, ya'll know it's Natalie from BB11. The dirtiest player in BB history, in EVERY way.
Edited by Bright Eyes, Jun 29 2012, 12:31 PM.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Danielle <3 I'd love it if she returned.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

darraholic
Jun 29 2012, 12:45 PM
Danielle <3 I'd love it if she returned.
Agreed...i just wish she didn't fuck up so badly last season....UGH...if she would have stayed with the Vets or not tried to go after Jeff so soon, she would have probably won.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply