Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Creative Arts Emmy Winners
Topic Started: Jun 17 2012, 11:33 PM (1,434 Views)
Ellie

http://www.emmyonline.tv/mediacenter/_pdf/day_1112_creative_arts_winners.pdf
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

DAYS won for their makeup in 2011? LMAO

john&doc
Member Avatar

Glad to see Days won a couple. For Makeup and Stunt Coordination. Wonder what stunts were submitted. Does anyone know?

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Maybe they submitted the makeup for the Halloween scenes?

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

color me shocked. well, congrats to Days!

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

LOL if the stunt submitted for DAYS was Jack falling into that cake at the HTS dedication.

Ellie

Liz<3Days
Jun 17 2012, 11:48 PM
Oooh, good guess. I wonder if that's it. I thought almost everyone looked great in that episode. (Ms. Sock Hop being the exception.)

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Ellie
Jun 18 2012, 12:05 AM
Liz<3Days
Oooh, good guess. I wonder if that's it. I thought almost everyone looked great in that episode. (Ms. Sock Hop being the exception.)
LOL @ Ms. Sock Hop. Nicole's makeup was so good. Madison looked good as well.

Ellie

Liz<3Days
Jun 18 2012, 12:11 AM
Ellie
Jun 18 2012, 12:05 AM
Liz<3Days
LOL @ Ms. Sock Hop. Nicole's makeup was so good. Madison looked good as well.
Agree, also Deidre and Kristian. They all had heavy makeup but it wasn't overdone.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

B&B totally deserved the win for Art Direction/Set Decoration/Scenic Design. They have the best sets on daytime right now. So rich. So detailed. Y&R used to hold this title, but their sets have looked like shit for years now.

AMC had come a long way from the terrible production values they used to have with that film style they used to use. The show used to sound like shit. So good for them for winning an Emmy for Sound Mixing.

The make up isn't the problem with DAYS. It's the clothes and hair, so I'm not surprised they won an Emmy for Make Up.

I'm unsure what kind of episode DAYS submitted for stunts. Maybe the episode that featured gunshots fired into the pub. Did anyone take any real stunts falling behind tables and such?

Dreamy
Member Avatar

CONGRATS to DOOL! Glad they got something.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

GH not winning for stunts is shocking, but any time I can see DAYS steal an Emmy, I'm happy. The stunt Emmy should be renamed the Bob Guza award since that's all he based his writing around. Shocking that he didn't go out with a win.

Magmurphy

Iím happy for Days and I do think they deserve that reward. Itís no surprise for me to see them winning for makeup!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply