Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of July 2nd; *updated 6/26*
Topic Started: Jun 21 2012, 12:56 PM (26,502 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday ("Hiding the Truth")
Will learns something important about EJ; Sami is furious when she learns Carrie is expecting.

Tuesday ("Sonny Worries About Will")
Sonny is deeply worried about Will; EJ refuses to take a lie-detector test; Carrie and Austin hear their baby's heartbeat.

Wednesday ("The Power Struggle")
Will gets the upper hand on EJ; Gabi learns that Andrew has been holding Melanie against her will.

Thursday ("Andrew's Plan")
Gabi is faced with an impossible decision; Brady believes Ian is the source of his troubles; Cameron gets some good news.

Friday ("Nicole and Daniel's Relationship")
Daniel refuses to be Nicole's second choice; Carrie struggles to keep her mind off of Rafe.

National Enquirer Spoilers
-Will finds the document that holds EJ's secret.
-Sami accuses Carrie of sleeping with Rafe.
-Sonny is concerned about Will's association with EJ.
-Carrie and Austin hear the heartbeat of their unborn baby.
-Andrew catches Melanie after she tries to escape again.
-Ian has proof that Brady is lying.

**UPDATED 6/26**

Spoilers for the week of 7/2

Changing positions.

Rafe and Spencer realize they canít directly confront EJ about their suspicions so Rafe simply dares Elvis to take a lie detector test. After the cops leave, William shows up and finds his boss acting frazzled. When EJ leaves him alone, Will discovers the paternity test sticking out of its hiding spot and actually reads it this time. He shoves it in his pocket as EJ returns and reminds him that heís the top in their relationship. Will wanders off, sticks the evidence in a safe and then returns to Casa DiMera to tell EJ their relationship is about to change. He reveals that he knows he is not Stefanoís legitimate heir and holds all of the proof to out him. He demands that EJ give him back his loft, his car and all of his power. He wants Elvis to teach him everything he knows and make him a man. Just to make things clear, William happily tells him that heís all his now. At first, EJ refuses to give him an inch. However, by the end of the day, he agrees to Willís idea that he should take the polygraph test.

Sami bumps into her sister and notices sheís pregnant. Furious that no one told her earlier, she has a tantrum and suggests that Rafe must be the father. Marlena tries to calm the feuding siblings but that only makes things worse. Sami storms off to tear into Rafe. He insists heís never knocked up anyone. Elvis walks by just in time to hear this. EJ fumes. Rafe tries to talk his way out of it and then advises Sami to keep her son away from Elvis. The cop walks off and runs into Carrie. She just went to an ultrasound with Austin where she vowed that she would be totally committed to their marriage. They resist their passion for each other, but itís really hard for Rafe and he almost jumps into her arms. He pulls back and promises to keep his distance. She goes home and tries having sex with Austin to get her mind off of the other man. That doesnít go too well. She runs into the cop again and tells him sheís having a hard time being with Austin, who just happens to walk in on their conversation.

Nicole is surprised to find that Daniel slept beside her all night. They have brunch and try getting to know each other better. That mostly consists of her quizzing him about his habit of sleeping with his patients. They donít know what to call what they have. The doctor hides in her room when Rafe drops by to check on her. Once sheís alone with Daniel again, he tells her he wonít be anyoneís back-up plan. This leads to more lusty staring.

Trapped in captivity, Mel discovers that she has a not-so-secret admirer. Andrew has become smitten with his yapping captive. She chucks tea in his face and tries to run so he knocks her out. Chadís still clueless about where she is. Gabi calls Andrew to hurry up and do another stalker routine to keep Chad clinging to her. Andrew slips up and tells Gabi that heís holding her rival captive. He calms her down and warns her that sheís implicated in the whole mess. She agrees to take advantage of the situation.

Brady comes down off his latest high and tries to convince Madison that Ian has been doping him up. She leaves for a meeting and he sneaks out to score some drugs. When he gets them, he manages to resist temptation. When he tells Madi this later, she doesnít believe him. Meanwhile, Kate is still skeptical of Ianís insistence that he hasnít been drugging Brady. And Abby and Cam go for a picnic with Kayla, Abe and the kids. Abby hears Kayla talking about breaking up with Steve. The women confide in each other. Abby tells Kay about her feelings for Cameron as Cam tells Abe about his feelings for Abigail.

http://blog.soapoperafan.com/2012/06/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-for-july-2-6/#more-89513

Monday July 2:
Rafe and Spencer probe EJ about their growing suspicions that he's the killer.
Rafe paints EJ into a corner, and suggests he submit to a lie detector test.
Sonny's more determined to uncover Will's secret he's convinced EJ is harboring.
Will finds a secret hiding place open and gets a surprise when he finds EJ's truth.
Sami thinks Rafe is the father of Carrie's baby.
Sami confronts Rafe about Carrie's pregnancy.

Tuesday July 3:
Will pockets the document proving EJ is not Stefano's son.
Later, EJ is told Will calls the shots now.
Rafe denies being the father of Carrie's baby. EJ overhears.
Rafe tells Sami to keep Will away from EJ.
Carrie and Austin hear their baby's heart beat during an ultrasound.
Nicole and Daniel discuss their relationship.

Wednesday July 4:
Will confronts EJ about not being a DiMera and demands the perks of his job returned to him, and to be taught how to rule the DiMera empire at EJ's side.
Andrew begins to develop an attraction to Melanie.
Melanie finds Lexi's obituary in the paper and tries something drastic to get away.
Gabi mopes over Melanie's disappearance.
Gabi is shocked to discover that Andrew has Mel.
Rafe and Carrie are affected by each other once again and Rafe promises to keep his distance.

Thursday July 5:
Gabi's shocked at what Andrew has done but Andrew threatens that he can make it look as though the kidnapping was her idea.
Brady comes down from his latest high and swears to Madi he's not on drugs.
Kate accuses Ian of setting up Brady.
Brady arranges to buy drugs and winds up at a motel, preparing to give in to temptation.
Cam and Abby kiss after a day out with Theo and Ciara.
Abe and Kayla discuss her situation with Steve.
Cam gets a job offer which worries Abigail.

Friday July 6:
EJ refuses to give an inch to Will.
Will suggests EJ submit to the lie detector.
EJ turns up at SPD to take the polygraph.
Nicole and Daniel grow closer despite their fears.
Daniel refuses to be anyone's back-up plan.
Carrie is unable to push aside her feelings for Rafe.
Madison and Maggie are both worried about Brady's disappearing act.
Brady stays strong.
Madi finds out what Brady has done and all hell breaks loose.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Helpless Romantic

Angie79
Jun 21 2012, 12:56 PM
Will learns something important about EJ; Sami is furious when she learns Carrie is expecting.
The only reason, I could see Sami being furious about Carrie being pregnant is if she still believes that Rafe slept with her and if she thinks the baby is therefore his.. otherwise MarDar were unbelievable and can :flipoff: These spoilers suck but TFP :)
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Jun 21 2012, 01:05 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

What southern geriatric woman writes these spoilers?

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Sami is only now finding out that Carrie is pregnant? And I would have thought she'd be thrilled to know there is a roadblock to Cafe.

Thanks, Angie!

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

SocRMum1
Jun 21 2012, 01:07 PM
Sami is only now finding out that Carrie is pregnant? And I would have thought she'd be thrilled to know there is a roadblock to Cafe.

Thanks, Angie!
Sami is probably wishing she was expecting again :sarcasm:

Star784
Member Avatar

Another week of boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Ireland98

Excited about the EJILL spoiler!! :chee:

Tngerson1

I wonder who tells Sami bout Carrie expecting? Sami is Sami so of course she will make this happy moment for Carrie and turn it into a bad one.. Be happy for Carrie Sami!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Star784
Jun 21 2012, 01:10 PM
There is only 2 spoilers posted.

mirabella

Helpless Romantic
Jun 21 2012, 01:03 PM
Angie79
The only reason, I could see Sami being furious about Carrie being pregnant is if she still believes that Rafe slept with her and if she thinks the baby is therefore his.. otherwise MarDar were unbelievable and can :flipoff: These spoilers suck but TFP :)
That is the only reason I can think of that would make Sami furious......er, jealous.

Thanks for posting!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Angie79
Sami you dumb cum dumpster...other women ARE allowed to be pregnant too...your vagina doesn't OWN the pregnancy copyright.

Seriously, who writes this bullshit?
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Jun 21 2012, 01:17 PM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

lysie
What southern geriatric woman writes these spoilers?
LOL!

So fucking true though....Days of EPICALLY Boring Lives...my freaking GOD!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Angie79
Jun 21 2012, 01:15 PM
Star784
Jun 21 2012, 01:10 PM
There is only 2 spoilers posted.
And they are EPICALLY boring...whatelse are we supposed to expect for the rest of the week...the show has been boring for the last 12 months 2 years.
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Jun 21 2012, 01:20 PM.

Sariah
Member Avatar

Ally
Jun 21 2012, 01:08 PM
SocRMum1
Jun 21 2012, 01:07 PM

Thanks, Angie!
Sami is probably wishing she was expecting again :sarcasm:
No worries. She'll sleep with two (possibly three) men within a two-day time span and we'll get another who's the daddy story. I don't think Sami has to worry at all about not being currently pregnant. :sarcasm:

Helpless Romantic

mirabella
Jun 21 2012, 01:15 PM
Helpless Romantic
Angie79
That is the only reason I can think of that would make Sami furious......er, jealous.

Thanks for posting!
Me too. Especially if she sees CAFE together, based on that spoiler pic where they are together and turns green with jealousy.While jumping the gun that" they slept together".. and being told afterward that the baby is CAUSTIN's not that she would believe it in her jealousy.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Jun 21 2012, 01:23 PM.

DAYSisHOT
Member Avatar

Is this the last MARDAR week?

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

Sami has always been a jealous bitch, nothing new. Carrie & Nicole always got her so jealous and I see why! I just wish Sami would go back to when she couldn't get a man to save her life without lying, drugging, scheming & plotting, and then after all her hard work, she still lost the guy in the end. That's the way it should be. Sami&Lucas worked because they actually schemed together and fell in love. Sami as some heroine that all men want even with 4 kids is a fairytale written by AS.

Helpless Romantic

DAYSisHOT
Jun 21 2012, 01:20 PM
I wish.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Jun 21 2012, 01:29 PM.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Helpless Romantic
Angie79
Sami can just piss for austin sake how carrie is using him or rafe now got not one but 2 women pregnant

lysie
Member Avatar

DAYSisHOT
Jun 21 2012, 01:20 PM
It doesn't sound like the end of MarDar is coming soon. It sounds to me like Tomsell rewrites and tweaks might be all we get for a WHILE. CC said her last script was from Tomsell, which would be at the end of July. But Pr and KA apparently told fans at the event that they still haven't seen a Tomsell script.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply