Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of July 2nd; *updated 6/26*
Topic Started: Jun 21 2012, 12:56 PM (26,467 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

7/3- Nicole is surprised when Daniel spends the night with her.

7/5- Abigail is uneasy when Cameron receives a suprising call and Brady makes a reckless decision.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

angie37
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jun 28 2012, 01:52 PM
:pray: Please somebody, anybody, hurry and end this crap...

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

I'll just FF until this shit is over with. TPTB really didn't have anyone else to write Nicole with (TPTB axed Jack) so it was inevitable that she end up with Dr. Doofenshmirtz, until they free up someone else into her orbit. Brady is currently busy, and Eric is gonna come back soon, I don't think he'll be lonely for long, not sure what options he could pair up with, considering the current cast.
Edited by Dreamer, Jun 29 2012, 09:09 AM.

paul89

i would love to see greata back

annie21

"Dr. Doofensmirtz" Funny! I swear, the only bright spot about having Daniel around is all the funny names for him people on this board come up with. Whatever happened to that list? I think there were more than 80 on it, and this seems like a new one.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Angie79
Jun 28 2012, 01:52 PM

7/5- Abigail is uneasy when Cameron receives a suprising call and Brady makes a reckless decision.
Daniel spends the night with Nicole? Nicole might as well help Daniel raise "their" baby" :sarcasm:

brazen
Member Avatar

She's surprised he spends the night?

If this is because she expects him to have sex and just leave. Then that's sad for Nicole's feelings about herself.

Cupcake06

I'm just being spoiled with all this Dan/Nicole stuff! :wub2:

I better enjoy it before someone gets fired or something...usually when I start to enjoy something, well, shit like that usually happens.

annie21

brazen
Jun 29 2012, 03:00 PM
She's surprised he spends the night?

If this is because she expects him to have sex and just leave. Then that's sad for Nicole's feelings about herself.
Imo, since the re-set, all the scenes of unmarried couples hooking up have been scuzzy and completely devoid of romance. I think it says more about MarDar (or whoever is really writing this stuff) and their love lives than about the characters. Sad, indeed.

happy
Member Avatar

Sounds like either T/W or TPTB have already started doing some editing. Didn't the SOD article say that Dicole would have a date, dancing, before having sex? That scene was cut. Reminds me of how more scenes of Bitchifer abusing Jack were cut as well.

I think MarDar was going to write Dicole, but T/W will write for Dannifer. Personally, I think the Dicole story sounds more interesting than Dannifer. I'm intrigued that DOOL was just going to blatantly write a Friends with Benefits storyline. Sounded refreshing. Then maybe something could have developed out of that and surprised them and everyone else. Prefer that to the insta-love and bedhopping. If people want to hop beds, fine. But don't call it love every time.

Daytime
Member Avatar

TV Guide Daily Spoilers Wk of July 2nd

7/2, Will finds the document that holds EJ's secret; Sami learns that Carrie is pregnant and accuses her of sleeping with Rafe; Spencer and Rafe pay EJ another visit and probe a little further about their growing suspicions.

7/3, Sonny is concerned that Will's association with EJ is dangerous; Sami confronts Rafe, asking if he's the father of Carrie's baby; Carrie and Austin hear the heartbeat of their unborn baby; Nicole and Daniel get to know each other better over brunch.

7/4, Melanie tries to escape again; Will turns the tables on EJ; Gabi is shocked at what she finds when she goes to see Andrew; feelings resurface when Rafe and Carrie run into each other.

7/5, Cameron reassures Abigail that she's part of the reason why he's staying in Salem; Brady craves drugs and prepares to give in to temptation; a wary Gabi agrees to move forward with Andrew's plan.

7/6, EJ decides to take the polygraph test; Daniel informs Nicole he's no one's backup plan; Carrie tells Rafe she doesn't know if she can stay with Austin; Brady admits to Madison that he bought drugs.

link

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

Monday, July 2

Rafe re-questions EJ about Stefano's murder and challenges him to take a lie detector test.

Sami erupts, when she learns Carrie is pregnant and assumes Rafe is the father.

Sonny wonders if EJ killed Stefano, but Will doubts he'd murder his own father.

Sami confronts Rafe demanding to know why he kept the truth about Carrie's pregnancy from her.

DVR Alert: Will reads the document disclosing that EJ is not Stefano's son.

Tuesday, July 3

Will hints to Sonny that his situation with EJ is about to change.

Rafe denies Sami's accusations, insisting he never slept with Carrie.

EJ tells Rafe there's no need for him to take a lie detector test, since there's no evidence linking him to Stefano's murder.

Carrie assures Austin he's the father of her child, but admits she's struggling with her feelings for Rafe.

Nicole questions Daniel about his past relationships.

DVR Alert: Will tells EJ he's calling the shots, now that he knows EJ isn't Stefano's son.

Wednesday, July 4

Will demands EJ return his car and apartment and give him a position of power in the DiMera empire.

Determined to keep Will from going to the police with his paternity secret, EJ gives in to Will's demands.

Andrew begins developing an attraction to Melanie.

Melanie dreams of Chad rescuing her.

Rafe asks Carrie if staying apart is the right thing, when they care so much about each other.

DVR Alert: Gabi is horrified to learn Andrew has been holding Melanie captive.

Thursday, July 5

Andrew convinces Gabi that he could implicate her as the brains behind Melanie's kidnapping.

Madison is skeptical, when Brady reveals his theory that Ian has been drugging him.

Despite Ian's denials, Kate continues to suspect Ian of sabotaging Brady.

Gabi realizes she has no choice and agrees to move forward with Andrew's plan.

Abigail confides in Kayla about her growing feelings for Cameron, while Cameron tells Abe how much he likes Abigail.

DVR Alert: Brady buys drugs and prepares to give in to temptation.

Friday, July 6

EJ arrives at the Salem PD, announcing he's ready to take the polygraph test.

Suspecting Nicole has feelings for Rafe, Daniel tells her he's no one's backup plan.

A desperate Carrie tries to push her thoughts of Rafe aside, but is unable to make love to Austin.

After not hearing from Brady all night, Madison and Maggie fear the worst.

Brady refuses to use the drugs he bought and vows to get his life back on track.

DVR Alert: Austin interrupts Carrie telling Rafe how hard it is to stay with her husband, when she feels so much for him.

http://daysofourlives.about.com/b/2012/06/30/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-july-2-to-6.htm

LonePirate
Member Avatar

DocandJohn4ever
Jun 30 2012, 03:31 PM
Wednesday, July 4

Thursday, July 5

Andrew convinces Gabi that he could implicate her as the brains behind Melanie's kidnapping.

What the hell is it about Melanie that turns on all of the young, straight men in Salem? She may be a beautiful woman but she has less of an interesting personality than that tree in in the middle of HTS. Andrew could do so much better than Melanie.

As for Gabi, she proves she is just like her brother - pretty to look at but as dumb as a Judge Judy defendant. It's no wonder Andrew manipulates her. He may have poor taste in women but he's definitely a lot smarter than these idiots.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Jun 30 2012, 04:58 PM
DocandJohn4ever
Jun 30 2012, 03:31 PM
Wednesday, July 4

Thursday, July 5

What the hell is it about Melanie that turns on all of the young, straight men in Salem? She may be a beautiful woman but she has less of an interesting personality than that tree in in the middle of HTS. Andrew could do so much better than Melanie.

As for Gabi, she proves she is just like her brother - pretty to look at but as dumb as a Judge Judy defendant. It's no wonder Andrew manipulates her. He may have poor taste in women but he's definitely a lot smarter than these idiots.
You aren't kidding about Gabi. I don't see how it is a bit illegal to hire someone to stalk yourself - scummy - but not illegal, as long as you don't report it to the police. The leap from that to kidnapping is absolutely, totally huge and any sane person would immediately run to the police. How this is even going to play as soap opera plausible - I have no idea.

Will getting his apartment back would be better if we had a snowball's chance in hell of seeing his apartment.

Ali_James
EJ to Sami: What? That we have this connection together, Samantha? Body and soul. It's forever. That's the truth of the matter.

Love the E.J. and Will stuff. Hope that Sami and E.J. will have a brief scene after the Rafe crap.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply