Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of July 2nd; *updated 6/26*
Topic Started: Jun 21 2012, 12:56 PM (26,833 Views)
Helpless Romantic

Partnersincrime
Jun 21 2012, 01:25 PM
Helpless Romantic
Jun 21 2012, 01:03 PM
Angie79
Jun 21 2012, 12:56 PM
Monday ("Hiding the Truth")
Will learns something important about EJ; Sami is furious when she learns Carrie is expecting.
The only reason, I could see Sami being furious about Carrie being pregnant is if she still believes that Rafe slept with her and if she thinks the baby is therefore his.. otherwise MarDar were unbelievable and can :flipoff: These spoilers suck but TFP :)
Sami can just piss for austin sake how carrie is using him or rafe now got not one but 2 women pregnant
Sami may be also pissed for Austin but bottomline is Sami doesn't like to share what she precieves as hers. We will see how it plays out but her jealousy just proves she hasn't gotten over her marriage breakup or Rafe. This is why she needed to be alone. They have been writing her horribly fickle and just needing a man at all times.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Jun 21 2012, 01:36 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I wish they could somehow hide when MarDar ends and the new people begin. I'm curious to see what the reactions would be (including mine) if we didn't know who was responsible for what was going on.

I like that Sami is furious. It suits her, imho, and it's always fun to see the nostril flare. It's like her version of John's eyebrow.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Mitchapalooza
Jun 21 2012, 01:16 PM
Angie79
Will learns something important about EJ; Sami is furious when she learns Carrie is expecting.
Sami you dumb cum dumpster...other women ARE allowed to be pregnant too...your vagina doesn't OWN the pregnancy copyright.

Seriously, who writes this bullshit?
LMAO just spit out my coffee reading your post Mitch. :laugh:

I agree these spoilers suck and I don't have hope the ones for the rest of the week will be any better. That two week preemption cannot come soon enough. :shame:
Quote Post Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Helpless Romantic
Jun 21 2012, 01:32 PM
Partnersincrime
Helpless Romantic
Angie79
The only reason, I could see Sami being furious about Carrie being pregnant is if she still believes that Rafe slept with her and if she thinks the baby is therefore his.. otherwise MarDar were unbelievable and can :flipoff: These spoilers suck but TFP :)
Sami can just piss for austin sake how carrie is using him or rafe now got not one but 2 women pregnant
Sami may be also pissed for Austin but bottomline is Sami doesn't like to share what she precieves as hers. We will see how it plays out but her jealousy just proves she hasn't gotten over her marriage breakup or Rafe. This is why she needed to be alone. They have been writing her horribly fickle.
I Think sami main reason to be piss that carrie going to have baby since its the only she had power over carrie she have kids while does not
if she would think its rafe or lucas or ej or any other of her men latey she will be piss Sami doesn't like to share what she precieves as hers even if she does not want the guy she will not want someoneelse to have it
she will piss about that too but its does not matter who is guy she think carrie carry his child she will be piss

Helpless Romantic

Partnersincrime
Jun 21 2012, 01:44 PM
Helpless Romantic
Partnersincrime
Helpless Romantic

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Sami may be also pissed for Austin but bottomline is Sami doesn't like to share what she precieves as hers. We will see how it plays out but her jealousy just proves she hasn't gotten over her marriage breakup or Rafe. This is why she needed to be alone. They have been writing her horribly fickle.
I Think sami main reason to be piss that carrie going to have baby since its the only she had power over carrie she have kids while does not
if she would think its rafe or lucas or ej or any other of her men latey she will be piss Sami doesn't like to share what she precieves as hers even if she does not want the guy she will not want someoneelse to have it
she will piss about that too but its does not matter who is guy she think carrie carry his child she will be piss
It could be that too. After all they did reduce Sami to a toddler in her behaviour. I just hope its not her typical tantrum fits they have been having her throw at everyone. :shame:
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Jun 21 2012, 01:51 PM.

BillieD
Member Avatar

Who can blame poor Sami?
She probably thinks Rafe failed to get her pregnant but within a few short months knocked-up both Nicole and Carrie. :mutley:

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Maybe she's mad because her fucking sister could be pregnant by her husband/ex husband if that's why she's mad..if it was my sister and she was pregnant by my ex it's no telling what I would do..it wouldn't be pretty that's for sure

Lil
Member Avatar

Helpless Romantic
Jun 21 2012, 01:48 PM
Partnersincrime
Helpless Romantic
Partnersincrime

It could be that too. After all they did reduce Sami to a toddler in her behaviour. I just hope its not her typical tantrum fits they have been having her throw at everyone. :shame:
"reduce" lol Sami has always behaved like a toddler, imo lol

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Ej_Sami
Jun 21 2012, 01:54 PM
Maybe she's mad because her fucking sister could be pregnant by her husband/ex husband if that's why she's mad..if it was my sister and she was pregnant by my ex it's no telling what I would do..it wouldn't be pretty that's for sure
Sami is a slut who RAPED her sisters husband...her opinion on the matter is invalid from that fact alone.
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Jun 22 2012, 11:35 AM.

badaddiction
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Jun 21 2012, 02:03 PM
Ej_Sami
Jun 21 2012, 01:54 PM
Sami is a slut who RAPED her sisters husband...her opinion on the matter is invalid from that fact alone.
LOL, Harsh, but true.

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

I thought Sami knew Carrie was pregnant? :shrug:

Tibi
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Helpless Romantic
Partnersincrime
Helpless Romantic

That is exactly what it is I think. She loves to tell Carrie & Nicole how she has 4 beautiful children & they have none & now she can't hold that over either of them. Great I say, it's time for her to STFU.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Jun 21 2012, 01:16 PM
Angie79
Sami you dumb cum dumpster...other women ARE allowed to be pregnant too...your vagina doesn't OWN the pregnancy copyright.

Seriously, who writes this bullshit?
Mitch - you are a bright light on this board! :) Great assessment!

Hopefully the rest of the week is better!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Is Sami what 5? I guess it kills her that someone besides her in Salem actually has a productive vagina. Pathetic. :shame:
Quote Post Goto Top

Helpless Romantic

Lil
Jun 21 2012, 01:58 PM
Helpless Romantic
Jun 21 2012, 01:48 PM
Partnersincrime
Helpless Romantic

"reduce" lol Sami has always behaved like a toddler, imo lol
LOL

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Boring! The Will/EJ crap is just that crap. Sami just needs to STFU!

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

looks like pretty much every1 is bored with these spoilers as they stand now..still refuse to watch anything to do with Ej and Will.
Edited by LucasHortonFan, Jun 21 2012, 04:14 PM.

am103
Member Avatar

You mean someone else in Salem who isn't Sami can have a baby??? And now Sami can't brag about her 4 amazing children to Carrie and Nicole??? Gosh darn.

If Sami is going to continually be pissed about Carrie being pregnant, I look for Sami to be the cause of some kind of accident that results in Carrie possibly having a miscarriage before being written off of the show.

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

So does Sami even know that Nicole's baby daddy is supposedly Rafe? I don't remember if she knows that either?

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

greeneyedgirl
Jun 21 2012, 04:23 PM
So does Sami even know that Nicole's baby daddy is supposedly Rafe? I don't remember if she knows that either?
Yes ej is the one that told her

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply