Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of July 2nd; *updated 6/26*
Topic Started: Jun 21 2012, 12:56 PM (26,115 Views)
Kyan

I seriously hope they send EJ to prison to end this story with Will. Whatever Sami says about why she if furious with Carrie being pregnant it all comes back to her feeling inferior to her prettier, more desired sister Carrie will give Austin the child she lied to him about and she can no longer throw the fact that she can shell them out like peanuts in Carries face.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

National Enquirer Spoilers
-Will finds the document that holds EJ's secret.
-Sami accuses Carrie of sleeping with Rafe.
-Sonny is concerned about Will's association with EJ.
-Carrie and Austin hear the heartbeat of their unborn baby.
-Andrew catches Melanie after she tries to escape again.
-Ian has proof that Brady is lying.

supercool74
Member Avatar

So I guess Sami IS going to think Rafe is the baby daddy to Carrie's bundle of joy. Who cares? I'm so tired of them.

MissLola
Member Avatar

These sound boring!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Quote:

Will finds the document that holds EJ's secret.

:coffee:

Quote:

Sonny is concerned about Will's association with EJ.

:hug:

Quote:

Sami accuses Carrie of sleeping with Rafe.

:shutup: :shutup:

Quote:

Carrie and Austin hear the heartbeat of their unborn baby.

:'(

Quote:

Andrew catches Melanie after she tries to escape again.

:cheer:

Quote:

Ian has proof that Brady is lying.

:sarclap:

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Seriously read "Carrie and Austin hear the heartbeat of their unicorn baby."

NyCsBaDdEsT
Member Avatar
Sami who?

Why the fuck does Sami care if Rafe has been sleeping with Carrie or not? She already slept with Lucas while she was still married, and is currently on the verge of throwing her crusty vagina at EJ once again...so why the hell does it matter what Rafe does?

Aldo
Member Avatar

Sonny for three weeks in a row. I'm singin' in the raiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin! I'm siiiiiiiiiiiiingin' in the rain!!!!

badaddiction
Member Avatar

That little boring short shrimp Sonny aka the Mr. Rogers Neighborhood wannabe of Salem needs to STFU. I'd much rather Will learn how to scheme and connive than spend his time helping him serve coffee in that boring ass coffee shop.
Edited by badaddiction, Jun 21 2012, 08:10 PM.

DAYSisHOT
Member Avatar

Glad to see an Austin spolier!

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

NyCsBaDdEsT
Jun 21 2012, 07:55 PM
Why the fuck does Sami care if Rafe has been sleeping with Carrie or not? She already slept with Lucas while she was still married, and is currently on the verge of throwing her crusty vagina at EJ once again...so why the hell does it matter what Rafe does?
I am guessing because Sami isn't really over Rafe. That's why they never should have had her sleep with Lucas so soon. She should have been alone for awhile.

shavemedusa
Member Avatar

I don't give a crap still unless after this latest attempt Melanie is going to be killed as punishment

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

So Mel will still be in her situation going into July?!? :shame: :thumbsdown:

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

magicsteacher
Jun 21 2012, 08:17 PM
NyCsBaDdEsT
Jun 21 2012, 07:55 PM
I am guessing because Sami isn't really over Rafe. That's why they never should have had her sleep with Lucas so soon. She should have been alone for awhile.
Sami reacts the same way with all her exes. She was jealous of Nicole when EJ got with her. She was jealous of Autumn when Lucas returned to town. She's jealous of Carrie in regard to Rafe.

It's part of Sami's DNA to not want to share her toys - even after she's tossed them aside.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

ok I may just have to like the Sonny Will pairing, I like that Sonny is concerned about Will hanging around a much older guy when he has friends his own age and his dad Lucas. Ej is not his dad! Lucas is!
Its sick to see Ej having so much control over Sami's son. Bring on Sonny and Will and quick!
Sonny, I'll love you forever if you get Will away from Ej.

tmjohn72
Member Avatar

I kind of like the idea of Will and Sonny growing close only to have a little disruption because Sonny is concerned about EJ's influence. I'd like to see them both pining for each other for a little while prior to getting it on. It would be more romantic that way at least. Overcoming realistic obstacles and all that. ;)

Aldo
Member Avatar

tmjohn72
Jun 21 2012, 08:50 PM
I kind of like the idea of Will and Sonny growing close only to have a little disruption because Sonny is concerned about EJ's influence. I'd like to see them both pining for each other for a little while prior to getting it on. It would be more romantic that way at least. Overcoming realistic obstacles and all that. ;)
I hope that we get a WilSon picture similar to your Fervid avatar :wub: :wub:
Thinking about Will and Sonny's personalities, they are kind of similar to David and Fer.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
DraDeeDOESitBETTER best couple on DAYS

oh man sami vs carrie.......ZZZ when will this shit stop? ive had it to see sami mature one minute and back to a freak.its getting tiring.

shes only tolerable to me when shes with ej.thats it!
do not let me get started on how she behaves around marlena.......smh

Honeybees
Member Avatar

#team Andrew

His mask is the only thing that makes it plausible that she would run. He's so hot.

michr544125

LucasHortonFan
Jun 21 2012, 08:44 PM
ok I may just have to like the Sonny Will pairing, I like that Sonny is concerned about Will hanging around a much older guy when he has friends his own age and his dad Lucas. Ej is not his dad! Lucas is!
Its sick to see Ej having so much control over Sami's son. Bring on Sonny and Will and quick!
Sonny, I'll love you forever if you get Will away from Ej.
I can't stand the Will/Ej relationship. We see Will with him more in a week than one month with his own father. Just sad. Will belongs with people his own age and with his own parents. Sucks because I bet this Brian character was hired by EJ also since he starts this same week :soapbox: . I was hoping he'd be Sonny's ex but bet Ej just hired him to start trouble for Will and Sonny or hires him to spy on them. EJ is involved in every fucking story it seems.

So glad that Sonny is the guy of reason. Bet he gets caught in the middle and hurt because of Will's involvement with EJ. Oh well. I won't be picky because at least I am getting Sonny and WilSon airtime finally :wub: .
Edited by michr544125, Jun 21 2012, 09:19 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply