Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Nicole finds bullets in EJ's apartment; Airs week of June 25
Topic Started: Jun 21 2012, 03:07 PM (3,176 Views)
Ellie

This week's Soap Opera Digest features an article about Nicole, Rafe and EJ. Rafe asks Nicole how the results were switched, but even though she trusts him, she wants him to know as little as possible. EJ sees them talking and though Nicole changes the subject, he maintains that the child is his.

After that, Rafe is denied a search warrant for EJ's apartment, but Nicole volunteers her services...

When Nicole manages to manipulate her way inside, she finds a box of bullets! She gives them to Rafe....

Pick up the new Digest for details on this and the other stories coming up next week!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

Well Nicole is bound and determined to put away Ej forever and all for sleeping with Sami?

Lucky
Member Avatar
Rafe proves EJ is a little bitch

Good for Nicole!

Deleted User
Deleted User

greeneyedgirl
Jun 21 2012, 03:19 PM
Well Nicole is bound and determined to put away Ej forever and all for sleeping with Sami?
No its because she thinks Ej is going to take away the baby from her.

Sounds like she's been hanging around Rafe WAY too much.
Quote Post Goto Top

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

Hopeless_Dreamer
Jun 21 2012, 03:21 PM
greeneyedgirl

Well she should be more scared that Rafe would take the baby away over Ej!! I mean it is Ej's baby and we know how obsessed Rafe is with Ej

six
Member Avatar

How the hell is Rafe working on a murder investigation when he still can't figure out how the DNA switch happened?

Nicole is a fool or working with Rafe again, though. Does she not remember how well the system worked the last time EJ did something wrong?
Edited by six, Jun 21 2012, 03:27 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

This isn't what Nicole would normally do. She would KEEP the bullets to use against EJ later if needed.

Deleted User
Deleted User

greeneyedgirl
Jun 21 2012, 03:23 PM
Hopeless_Dreamer
Jun 21 2012, 03:21 PM
greeneyedgirl

Well she should be more scared that Rafe would take the baby away over Ej!! I mean it is Ej's baby and we know how obsessed Rafe is with Ej
I won't argue with you there. lol
Quote Post Goto Top

MericP
Member Avatar

Clearly Rafe is to retarded to lead this investigation himself.

Not that I'm surprised.

Nicole's been spending too much time with that loser.

brazen
Member Avatar

If he's denied a search warrant anything found in his apartment is not allowed to be evidence. It's worthless and it just makes Rafe look the bad party.

Trish the dish

brazen
Jun 21 2012, 03:34 PM
If he's denied a search warrant anything found in his apartment is not allowed to be evidence. It's worthless and it just makes Rafe look the bad party.
And we all know he doesn't need any help in the looking bad category!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Sooo...boring....can we get some fucking new stories already please...ones that don't SUCK so incredibly hard!

pspcindy
Member Avatar

I can't believe how much Nicole loves EJ. I never knew that your soulmate wanted you to serve 25-life in a Federal prison.

Can't believe Lunk didn't break into EJ's apartment to search without a warrant. He thinks he is above the law anyway, especially when it comes to "getting" EJ.

Hopefully finally EJ will get the picture about this woman.

Thanks Ellie
Edited by pspcindy, Jun 21 2012, 03:59 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

pspcindy
Jun 21 2012, 03:58 PM
I can't believe how much Nicole loves EJ. I never knew that your soulmate wanted you serving 25-life hard time in a Federal prison.

Can't beiieve Lunk didn't break into EJ's apartment to search without a warrant. He thinks he is above the law anyway, especially when it comes to "getting" EJ.

Hopefully finally EJ will get the picture about this woman.

Thanks Ellie
It still doesn't even compare to Sami putting a bullet in his brain and cutting him off from his kids for good. If that pairing is supposedly viable after all that then so are Ejole.
Quote Post Goto Top

spartan
Member Avatar

Nicole, you suck.

Rafe, you suck more.

lysie
Member Avatar

Maybe she gives them to him by shooting them through a gun into his abdomen.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

lysie
Jun 21 2012, 04:14 PM
Maybe she gives them to him by shooting them through a gun into his abdomen.
Your avie Lysie. love it. :wub:
Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

I personally don't think it's fun when we're too strict on OT stuff but y'all the back and forth stuff about these characters is just too much. We could have just relished in a thread that had no relevance to Sami. I'm running out of ways to make this work for everyone, so I'm just going to ask one more time: Please stop. People aren't required to hold every character to the same standard.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

I for one love when Ej and Nicole blackmail eachother. It's like tit for tat with them. I love loving, sexy Ejole too, but James and Ari are so good playing angry and lashing out at each other and all the while their passion is just exploding on screen. That's why this couple is gold. They can be exciting in so many ways. Nicole snooping is so Nicole. Nicole giving bullets to Rafe, not so much. Nicole would bide her time and wait for the opportunity to strike when the time calls for it, just like the dna she got of Rafe in the celler and the tape recording of the Sydney napping. Oh, all those scenes were hot at the Mansion and on the pier during those storylines, and I for one can take more of those until they finally reunite happily with Baby Ejole. As long as Nicole isn't stuck with perv Dan or Rafe and is in EJ's orbit, I know those two will entertain me.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

I'm done with Nicole. I never thought the woman who told off Jen-Jen would be dumb and desperate enough to not only sleep with Daniel but try to have EJ thrown in jail. She wants to get angry at EJ for betraying her, well she might want to think long and hard about how many times she's betrayed HIM. Fucking hypocrite.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply