Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Big Brother UK 2012 Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 22 2012, 01:57 AM (4,939 Views)
darraholic
Member Avatar

Anyone else watching?

My Rankings so far...

1. Deana: Started off boring, but i'm loving her feud with Arron/Conor. She is amazing. I'm just sad that she'll likely be toast if she is put up for nomination.
2. Shievonne
3. Becky
4. Scott
5. Lydia
6. Luke S
7. Caroline
8. Sara
9. Benedict
10. Lauren
11. Luke A
12. Adam
13. Ashleigh
14. Arron
15. Conor
Edited by darraholic, Jun 22 2012, 01:59 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I can't stand Deana. She's too stuck up her own ass.
Offline Profile Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

Deana is a stuck up amazing princess <3 I love the way she stands up to herself against the douche Arron and boring ass Conor.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I havent looked at the betting stats but I really hope it's not Benedict who's out tonight.
Offline Profile Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

I am 50/50 with who goes tonight. Lauren's voice annoys me though.

Plus, I would love to see the look on Caroline's face if Benedict stays and gets to continue to ejaculate in the shower.
Offline Profile Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

Benedict :(
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

So I've seen clips and stuff in the past and I watched a bit of season 5 I think it was, but I've never been able to watch any full seasons and luckily they've been posted on Youtube and Dailymotion.

I'm on Day 12 now.

Liking Shievonne, Lauren, Luke A. and Benedict(sad to hear he went). Everything else aside, the production value alone, the way it's show, edited and broadcast is fantastic.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I'm not fond of the new editing, with the top 40 hits and the montages. I preferred the more straight forward.documentary style.

And Davina.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

I kind of like the music/montages. It's a nice contrast from our version. Then again, I don't have much to go by on seasons past, just from the bits I've seen.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

LOL at masturbation-gate.
Offline Profile Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

How amazing that they played Pink's "U and Ur Hand" for Benedict's exit lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

I am glad they made nomination talks banned again. It was seriously taking over the show.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

darraholic
Jun 23 2012, 09:14 PM
How amazing that they played Pink's "U and Ur Hand" for Benedict's exit lol.
LOL. I'm about to watch Days 17/18.

ITA about Lauren's voice. She always sounds like she's crying, which she is. Even when she isn't though it still sounds like it. I still kind of like her, just wish she'd stop worrying and crying.

Can't stand Caroline. Don't really care for Lydia either, and Ashleigh is a close third.
Offline Profile Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

Caroline is so annoying. I wanna like Lydia, but girl doesn't know when to shut the hell up. I think she likes to hear her own voice lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

Watching today's episode with the gross food challenge. Arron and Conor are vile with their behavior towards Deana. And STFU Caroline. Like you would be able to keep anything down.
Offline Profile Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

I also love how Deana's popularity is growing!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

darraholic
Jun 26 2012, 03:09 AM
Watching today's episode with the gross food challenge. Arron and Conor are vile with their behavior towards Deana. And STFU Caroline. Like you would be able to keep anything down.
Oh come on now. It was SPAM!

Connor ate a 100 year old egg. It was a complete over reaction on her part and she looked completely stupid with all of that mascara.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

^Agreed. Arron's kind of a shit and although I like Conor, he's got a mouth on him. I didn't really have an opinion on Deana but she definitely overreacted during the challenge.

100 year egg, cow urine, and still the one that grossed me out the most was the dog food. LOL.
Offline Profile Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

Drew
Jun 27 2012, 11:49 PM
darraholic
Jun 26 2012, 03:09 AM
Oh come on now. It was SPAM!

Connor ate a 100 year old egg. It was a complete over reaction on her part and she looked completely stupid with all of that mascara.

And Conor & Arron's reaction wasn't over the top?

Whether she was acting or not, they should have been cheering her on as a team instead of threatening to punch her in the face.
Edited by darraholic, Jun 28 2012, 12:59 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

And spam is disgusting :blech

Lydia having a tough time with the custard was OTT, but it still didn't deserve Conor's brainless remarks.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic