Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Big Brother UK 2012 Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 22 2012, 01:57 AM (4,957 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I'm still addicted and watching every single night. I am, however, starting to wear down and I'm ready for it to be over. Do they air the regular BBUK every night of the week? Doesn't their regular BB last for MONTHS?! I don't know if I can handle all of that. lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

I've been keeping up with it.

BBUK does air every night for about 10 weeks. It was hard to keep up with but I thought it was well worth it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

I'm falling behind, but that's more because of my schedule.

I'm not minding this CBB, but I hate how the women are just getting picked off one by one. The men are complete douches especially Harvey & Ashley. Martin's a complete bore.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Alin89
Member Avatar

Spoiler: click to toggle
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

According to Digital Spy, Danica has ditched her boyfriend & hooked up with Prince Lorenzo.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Alin89
Member Avatar

I dont like prince lorenzo
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic