Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Big Brother UK 2012 Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 22 2012, 01:57 AM (4,667 Views)
darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

And can Ashleigh make up her fucking mind with Luke S. I am so sick of her changing her mind every other day.
Offline Profile Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

LMAO at Arron cutting up the cigarettes. Brilliant idea Big Brother. Hopefully, that will cause some more drama. Outside of the Conor/Arron vs Lydia/Deana everyone else is pretty damn boring.
Offline Profile Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

I'm also watching BBUK 7 on youtube and damn this season is amazing. Nikki is a goddess.

I can't stand Shabaz. OMG he's annoying.

Bonnie: Hi, I'm Bonnah.
Pete: Bonnah?
Bonnie: No, Bonnie

lol

and another lol moment:

Nikki: "Mikey, they took all the food. EVERYTHING"
*Camera cues to Nikki eating a big ole banana.**
Offline Profile Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar

Oh yes, vapid Bonnuh. "I like everything and everything!"

Shabaz was soooooooo annoying. I loled when they locked him out of the house with a belt.

And I loved Grace, even though the country thought she was a massive bitch.

BB7 was a great year.

Offline Profile Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

Yeah, I heard the UK hated Grace.

I don't know what I'd do living with Shabaz. I'd probably end up in jail. Is it sad that I would have cheered if someone punched him? LoL

Right now, I'm at the first eviction and Dawn just got ejected for her code breaking.
Edited by darraholic, Jun 28 2012, 07:47 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar

Becky doesn't know what Nazi's are?! Jeez ...
Offline Profile Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

Does Becky know any vocabulary that doesn't involve Food and McDonalds?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar

I'm so so so so so sick of Lydia.
Offline Profile Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

I was over Lydia when she went on and on about stoping the clique from voting as a pact and than she goes and nominates a possible ally in Deana.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

^Yeah, I didn't get that either. Then again, Lydia doesn't do much of anything that I understand.

Fingers are crossed Caroline gets nominated soon.
Offline Profile Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

The only downside of Caroline being nominated is she'll be whining.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar

Hang on, is BB trying to imply that Caroline's racist?!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

I guess they were trying to say that others may construe her gorilla comment as racist. As much as I don't care for her, I don't think she's racist or meant it that way, but I can see how it could be interpreted as so.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar

Fucking Shulpa Shetty! That's all I got. This show has been so paranoid ever since, they've never recovered.

I still can't believe they threw that dimwitted girl from BB8 out of the house branding her a racist for saying the N word while discussing rap. It was so obvious she didn't have a clue what it actually meant, in the same way Becky doesn't know what Nazis were. Shouldn't intention be the most important thing?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Drew
Jun 28 2012, 11:48 PM
Fucking Shulpa Shetty! That's all I got. This show has been so paranoid ever since, they've never recovered.

I still can't believe they threw that dimwitted girl from BB8 out of the house branding her a racist for saying the N word while discussing rap. It was so obvious she didn't have a clue what it actually meant, in the same way Becky doesn't know what Nazis were. Shouldn't intention be the most important thing?
Ha! I just watched clips of the Shilpa/Jade/Jo/Danielle stuff the other day.

I can see what you are saying though. They are definitely covering their tracks. At least they seem to address in SOME manner though. US BB just brushes it under the rug and tries to act like nothing ever happened, heck they even go as far as denying/playing down stuff when it's one of their favorites. Then they go out of their way to edit so that they come out as the victim. The only time I can remember issues like that making it to 'mainstream' media was the Amber/Jewish stuff during season 8. Didn't CNN and some of the others talk about? Even then though, it didn't have the impact the Shilpa incident did.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar

The thing with the past BB incidents though was there was a live stream, so people saw it happen. But there isn't one now, it's obvious she didn't associate the gorilla remark with his race, why even air it?!

It just annoys me that in the name of political correctness one is required to learn every ancient, mostly-dead, racial slur ever conceived and then avoid saying it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar

Mateo
Jun 29 2012, 01:46 AM
Ha! I just watched clips of the Shilpa/Jade/Jo/Danielle stuff the other day.
This was real bullying (but I agree with her PR people it was a class issue, not a race one). The Connor/Deana situation is an argument blown out of proportion.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Drew
Jun 29 2012, 07:53 AM
The thing with the past BB incidents though was there was a live stream, so people saw it happen. But there isn't one now, it's obvious she didn't associate the gorilla remark with his race, why even air it?!

It just annoys me that in the name of political correctness one is required to learn every ancient, mostly-dead, racial slur ever conceived and then avoid saying it.
Ah see, I wasn't aware there were no feeds anymore for the UK BB.
Offline Profile Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

LMAO a poster at Sucks described Ashleigh perfectly...

"Ashleigh looks like she just stumbled out of her makeshift meth lab in her trailer park."
Offline Profile Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar

The bitch is out!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic