Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Big Brother UK 2012 Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 22 2012, 01:57 AM (4,972 Views)
Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

OMG Becky's chicken song!

Cringe! ... but ROFL
Online Profile Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

So im confused now about Luke A after that convo with Becky. Does he still have a vag, or a penis he cant have sex with?
Online Profile Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

I thought he mentioned earlier that he hasn't had the surgery yet because it is really expensive. So he still has all his lady parts minus the boobs.

And LoL Caroline totally misheard the crowd and told Conor that they were chanting "Get Deana Out" which thrilled Conor. Yet, that wasn't the case. According to someone at the taping, it was mostly all Get Lydia Out with a few Get Conor Out and Get Ashleigh Out. Deana only got cheers from the audience.

There is supposed to be a twist as well this week. I'm guessing it's to shake up the house and help the outcasts.
Online Profile Goto Top

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Yeah I couldn't make out what the heck they were chanting, but the boos were clear for Lydia.

LOL at Becky's chicken song.

I was liking Shievonne in the beginning but damn the oddest things set her off.

Could care less about the Arron/Sara stuff.
Offline Profile Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

Shievonne is turning into a raging cuntress lately.
Online Profile Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

This weeks nominations are:

Spoiler: click to toggle
Online Profile Goto Top

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Started watching Celebrity BB 2010. Ugh! Stephen Baldwin grates on my nerves.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

I loved that bit on the 2010 launch night where Heidi Fleiss was like "I know who you are ..." to Stephen Baldwin.
Online Profile Goto Top

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

^LOL. That was pretty funny.

Love the concept of Turf Wars. Can't imagine having to shower with a camp shower for a week.
Offline Profile Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

Today's eviction should be very juicy. Everyone in the house is convinced Deana will be sent packing. I'm guessing Conor will get evicted tonight. Becky might as well, but she has had a much more positive edit in the past few days. I can't wait to see Conor & Arron's expression when they realize the public hates them.
Online Profile Goto Top

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Bwahahaha! What a great episode. Good riddance, ya prick.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Whoa! I havent watched yet, but I'm shocked!

Big mistake British Public! He was a prick, but he was bringing the drama this year. I'm surprised someone like Becky didn't go since she's not as much of a character as the other nominees, or Connor with a vote to save.
Online Profile Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

I'm guessing Conor & Arron split the votes which helped Becky. Conor also has Ireland backing him up which probably helped as well.
Online Profile Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

I really didn't want any of them to go.

Nothing people like Sara, Adam, Caroline, Scott and Luke A need to go first.
Online Profile Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

Posted Image

LoL
Online Profile Goto Top

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Arron being evicted was definitely a hit in the drama deptmartment, but I'm not sad to see him go. I think there is still potential for lots of drama/crazy witg who we have left.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Wow, lots of Get Deana Outs and Boos for her.
Online Profile Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

Drew
Jul 7 2012, 11:42 PM
Wow, lots of Get Deana Outs and Boos for her.
As someone from Sucks said, "Probably Chris Brown fans who like to get hit."
Online Profile Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

LOL

That Deana situation is seriously overblown. For that reason alone, I'm glad Connor stayed. No one on this earth can tell me they've never said something similar to themselves in a moment of anger. Doesn't mean he was actually going to punch her.

And she was a complete moron in that task, no one has that kind of reaction to SPAM if they're not trying to put on a show for the cameras. She walked into the house going on about some kind of Indian princess afterall.
Edited by Drew, Jul 8 2012, 02:19 AM.
Online Profile Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

Everyone is there to put on a show for the cameras.

I really hope everyone in the house realizes what a lying ass kisser Shievonne is. I couldn't believe that she jumped up to congratulate Deana. Uhhh when have they been close in this game. And of course, Shievonne started bitching Deana 10 minutes later. Not to mention all the horrible stuff she spews about Lauren.
Online Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic