Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Kirsten Storms Back To GH?
Topic Started: Jun 22 2012, 09:43 AM (2,951 Views)
Paula
Member Avatar

Soap Opera Digest has learned that Kirsten Storms, who left the role of GH's Maxie in September 2011, is in talks to return to the show she first joined in 2005. The fan favorite was set to make a comeback in January, but was unable; Jen Lilley has been filling in. For more about Storms and other casting news, check out the new issue of Digest, on sale today.

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/kirsten-storms-back-gh
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

Lame! I've been loving Jen Lilley. For me, she is Maxie.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
SnB Fan

Hope so..I have miss the real Maxie..

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Hell No!! Jen Lilley IS Maxie to me now. She's a much, much better actress than Kirsten Storms. Looks much more like Kristina Wagner(Felicia) and original Maxie Robyn Richards. No GH don't do this!

Drew
Member Avatar

Atleast she wouldnt go back to Days

bstreis
Member Avatar
No matter what you think, I DO love you.

On the positive she won't be going back to DAYs (not that I watch that that anymore) but on the negative I really enjoy Jen Lilly as Maxie - she looks like she could actually be Kristina Wagner's daughter. Never saw KS as Maxie but I heard she was good in the role.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

It took me awhile to get used to Jen cause I enjoyed Kiersten,but I admit I have missed Storms a little,I always thought she had better chemistry with Bradford.

Mason

Drew
Jun 22 2012, 10:32 AM
Atleast she wouldnt go back to Days
Yes but I don't care about DAYS anymore whereas I actually watch GH.

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

:cheers: Glad to hear it. I don't want Belle and Shawn back on Days. Thanks Daytime!
Edited by Dorothy595, Jun 22 2012, 11:46 AM.

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

Does it actually say she would return as Maxie? GH could always bring her in as a different character like they did with Sarah Brown.

demilyftw3
Member Avatar

darraholic
Jun 22 2012, 11:43 AM
Does it actually say she would return as Maxie? GH could always bring her in as a different character like they did with Sarah Brown.
shes talkingwith gh people so yes theres a chance shes coming back,proly talking abt money mho

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Robyn Richards is still the longest running Maxie and the best in my opinion.

Posted Image
Edited by Renegade_Killerbee, Jun 23 2012, 11:46 AM.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

I am just glad I am not the only one NOT completely excited with this information. KS's Maxie I could really give or take. I only really enjoyed her in scenes with Robin. It is clear that they are going to be pushing Maxie back to Spinelli and I can't stand them together so just another reason for me to just FF through them.
Edited by cubsgirl, Jun 22 2012, 06:03 PM.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Jamey G. from DC tweeted that KS' s mom announced that she will be back taping at the end of the month.

bstreis
Member Avatar
No matter what you think, I DO love you.

talbab1994
Jun 22 2012, 04:37 PM
Jamey G. from DC tweeted that KS' s mom announced that she will be back taping at the end of the month.
Well boo. I mean I liked her when she was younger, she was cute and all that but I really like Maxie as she is now.

demilyftw3
Member Avatar

her mom confimed she will be back at gh at end of this month:)

BradyB

Not happy to hear this!!!!

Tammy
Member Avatar

Well if it will keep her away from DAYS more power to her lol. But I truly enjoy that new girl better as Maxie!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

This would keep her away from DAYS. The last thing I want to see is Storms back as Belle. However, I really like Lilley. She made Maxie her own.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I REALLY liked Jen Liley's Maxie at first, but the writing for her has been crap for months now that she's become a whiny mess. I've been FF her scenes. I don't know how I feel about KS coming back. The Maxie character (for me) has become annoying thanks to the writers.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply