Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Greg Meng Q&A with MSN.com
Topic Started: Jun 22 2012, 02:50 PM (6,278 Views)
bomber
Member Avatar

MA used that exact phrasing "may be back at some time..you never know" in a tweet yesterday when asked when his last airdate was. He also said he had no idea when his last airdate was. That's a bit odd considering that information has already been announced. My money's on him! :) Yay!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

The Daytime Emmy Red Carpet Special begins in 10 minutes.

Join us in our live viewing thread to discuss the arrivals!

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8702835/1/
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

GBill
Jun 23 2012, 12:47 PM
I have good word that Eric Brady is coming back and Greg Vaughn was cast.
Gee, I hope you're right! Nicole definitely needs a new love interest big time! If it can't be Jack, I'll be very intrigued with the prospect of her and Greg Vaughn together on screen!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dolly

My guess is that he is talking about Eric Brady's return.
Phillip would fit in well about now. His father needs some help.
Carlie has a large fan group, but the show needs younger actors.
Stlefnie?
Max and Chesley?

DesignatedShelley
Member Avatar

Yes I'm thinking now that it's Eric Brady he's talking about.

ShaneDOOLFan

well Deidre just posted on her facebook that her and Drake will be working heavily for two weeks after the hiatus which is two weeks. Maybe wishful thinking, but does bode well for a Eileen return.

AHM

But isn't it out there that they were casting for Eric anyway? Also, I would think Meng's not just talking about character, but a beloved actor/character. I will be very surprised if Kristen/Susan, played by ED, aren't soon back on Days.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

The way he talked about the return is pretty genius, because it's almost impossible for him to be wrong/lying.

DesignatedShelley
Member Avatar

You know, I'm not going to think about it any more :doh: Just wake me when it's over!

Tammy
Member Avatar

I don't think he is talking about the Eric re-cast. I only say that because IMO it would only be "big news" if it was Jensen Ackles in the role. Given this whole thing with EJ's paternity... I am guessing ED.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Then again it could also be Rachel Melvin (Chelsea)... given that Blake Berris (Nick) is back, also given the fact that Peter R. is leaving the show...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply