Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 6/25; Twitter/FB list in first post
Topic Started: Jun 25 2012, 04:38 AM (44,198 Views)
Jarliana

You don't want Farah Fath on DOOL. She'll take over the whole show and you won't every hardly see Sami or Nicole.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Jarliana
Jun 25 2012, 10:57 AM
You don't want Farah Fath on DOOL. She'll take over the whole show and you won't every hardly see Sami or Nicole.
Lol, but it would be funny watching everyone wish they had Sami back onscreen instead.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

DaysFanKelly
@soapwikijohn Now that you've slept on it maybe you'll be more willing to answer. Is Eileen Davidson going back to ‪#DAYS‬?

soapwikijohn
@DaysFanKelly :) Look for the ‪#DAYS‬ announcement this week ^_^ you won't be disappointed
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Kenny
Jun 25 2012, 11:19 AM
DaysFanKelly
@soapwikijohn Now that you've slept on it maybe you'll be more willing to answer. Is Eileen Davidson going back to ‪#DAYS‬?

soapwikijohn
@DaysFanKelly :) Look for the ‪#DAYS‬ announcement this week ^_^ you won't be disappointed
I saw that! Too awesome!! :rockon: :cheer:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Kenny
Jun 25 2012, 11:19 AM
DaysFanKelly

soapwikijohn
:chee: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Jun 25 2012, 11:21 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

DaysFanKelly
@soapwikijohn Thanks! Do you know for sure that the announcement is coming this week?

soapwikijohn
@DaysFanKelly Ummmmmmmmmm not positive on the for sure date- I heard this week but either way its coming soon
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

So who is this soapwikijohn guy anyways? Is he a CREDIBLE insider?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Kenny
Jun 25 2012, 11:21 AM
DaysFanKelly
@soapwikijohn Thanks! Do you know for sure that the announcement is coming this week?

soapwikijohn
@DaysFanKelly Ummmmmmmmmm not positive on the for sure date- I heard this week but either way its coming soon
What does he mean? Does he mean he is going to announce something...or is the show going to confirm some news this week?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

All we have is hearsay and I'm already hyperventilating.

I'm going to die when it's finally announced.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Has there ever been a return in daytime, so incredibly hinted at/rumored/speculated/teased that has ACTUALLY fell through before?
Offline Profile Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

I was talking with Jack Peyton (Buttons) over at SON. He was at the Emmy's as well and I asked him about this rumor. He said to expect big news soon.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Jun 25 2012, 11:22 AM
So who is this soapwikijohn guy anyways? Is he a CREDIBLE insider?
He was at the Emmys and apparently overheard the big casting news. I have no idea if he's credible or not, but the fact that he heard it's coming out this week makes it sound like more than just a rumor.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Jun 25 2012, 11:23 AM
Kenny
Jun 25 2012, 11:21 AM
DaysFanKelly

soapwikijohn
What does he mean? Does he mean he is going to announce something...or is the show going to confirm some news this week?
I think he means the show is going to announce it this week, he just doesn't know the exact date.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

It's happening guys!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Carmi

Kenny
Jun 25 2012, 11:24 AM
All we have is hearsay and I'm already hyperventilating.

I'm going to die when it's finally announced.
That makes two of us!
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Eek!! :cheer:

The very thought of ED & JS in scenes together makes me all giddy inside. :wub:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Drake's Back!!

It would make sense if they announced it this week and she began taping after the hiatus. Deidre said that she and Drake have a very busy two weeks following the hiatus and if Eileen is coming back, it would be perfect!

Can I have the undeniable chemistry between Deidre & Eileen for $100. Better yet, Marlena vs. Kristen pt. 2. :rockon:
Offline Profile Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I think they have no choice but to release it this week. Too many people heard at the Emmy's so keeping it quiet any longer makes no sense. That goes for any casting news. They've been holding back a ton, I gather, and there is no sense in doing so anymore when word got around to a fairly good amount of people this weekend.

I think the next few weeks will be interesting. Things should be popping around here for sure.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

So it sounds like "ED to DAYS" was the BIG BTS buzz at the Emmy's this weekend from the sounds of it...lets hope we get confirmation today!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

angie37
Member Avatar

It's time for some positive news after all the bad we've had and the crap currently onscreen.

Here's hoping that Y&R's stupidity is Days' viewers' gain!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic