Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 6/25; Twitter/FB list in first post
Topic Started: Jun 25 2012, 04:38 AM (43,591 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

Jarlena4Eva
Jun 25 2012, 11:38 AM
Can I have the undeniable chemistry between Deidre & Eileen for $100. Better yet, Marlena vs. Kristen pt. 2. :rockon:
Oh God. The thought of seeing Eileen and Deidre together in scenes again is too much for my head to handle. They had the best chemistry of any female rivalry in soap history.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Poker Face
Member Avatar
DraDeeDOESitBETTER best couple on DAYS

Kenny
Jun 25 2012, 11:19 AM
DaysFanKelly
@soapwikijohn Now that you've slept on it maybe you'll be more willing to answer. Is Eileen Davidson going back to ‪#DAYS‬?

soapwikijohn
@DaysFanKelly :) Look for the ‪#DAYS‬ announcement this week ^_^ you won't be disappointed
enough with the tease man.....cant he say yes or no?

whats the hold up? :shrug:
Offline Profile Goto Top

spartan
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Jun 25 2012, 11:34 AM
Eek!! :cheer:

The very thought of ED & JS in scenes together makes me all giddy inside. :wub:
Their first scene/meeting = :chee: :cart:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Star784
Member Avatar

I just want some news period. -___-
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Ashtonion
Jun 25 2012, 11:52 AM
My goal is to get CynthaHaskins to "like" one of my posts!!! :wave:
LOL! Give it up. ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

As much as I am salviating at the reunion between ED and DDH/DH/JM...I am VERY interested to see her opposite James Scott...I just feel like ED and JS would be FIERCE in scenes together.

Kristen & EJ need to meet on screen. Oh and I need to hear "MAR-LAY-NA!!" again..soon!
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Jun 25 2012, 11:57 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Kenny
Jun 25 2012, 11:24 AM
All we have is hearsay and I'm already hyperventilating.

I'm going to die when it's finally announced.
start breathing into a paper bag, I can't have you croak now!
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

I think I've been trying to protect myself and not let my hopes get too high up to now...but OH. MY. GAWD!!! :whee:
Offline Profile Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Days news always tends to break on a Tuesday or Wednesday the majority of the time so, if the news comes directly from the show, I think that is when we will get it. If it comes from some other source, could be any day.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Jun 25 2012, 12:06 PM
I think I've been trying to protect myself and not let my hopes get too high up to now...but OH. MY. GAWD!!! :whee:
Seriously. It's the one return I never thought would happen. I always hoped it would happen, but realistically I never thought I would see her back on Days. I thought I had better chances of seeing Julia Roberts in Salem than seeing the headline "Eileen Davidson returns to Days." The fact that it's so close to being a reality now is almost too much for me to comprehend.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Psst... the news is that it's really Jensen Higley returning....
Offline Profile Goto Top

OliveAnn

Matt
Jun 25 2012, 12:26 PM
Psst... the news is that it's really Jensen Higley returning....
Bite. Your. Tongue. We just got rid of one pest.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

LOL @ Jensen Higley....

Knowing Nelson Branco and how he always over hypes, that is probably his big scoop for this week.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Carmi

Mitchapalooza
Jun 25 2012, 12:41 PM
LOL @ Jensen Higley....

Knowing Nelson Branco and how he always over hypes, that is probably his big scoop for this week.
Oh I seriously hope not. I don't watch Y&R, but I saw a bit of today's episode. Oy. All of ED's talent being wasted (at least from what I saw).

We should have a DR party if/when the news breaks. I volunteer the booze! ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Matt
Jun 25 2012, 12:26 PM
Psst... the news is that it's really Jensen Higley Ackles returning....
Fixed! :)

Hey - whodathunk we'd ever get ED back? The sky is the liimit, people! ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Marlene

Matt, you can be so mean sometimes :)

I have to be honest and say that I was never a Kristen/Susan fan. But there's a reason. My first "love" was always Marlena and in my imature mind, I didn't like anyone who did her wrong. I also don't think I was watching consistently then, probably due to work/family obligations. But, the more mature me, has rewatched some of the Kristen/Marlena and wow.

Additionally the enthusiasm here is contagious. And of course, let's not forget the story potential for Marlena/Jarlena.

For the last few weeks, like so many of you, I've been coming here to read news and have been disappointed to see that the news just wasn't forthcoming. It certainly appears that news is just around the corner. I'm can't believe how excited I am. And just as important, I'm excited for all of the Eileen/Kristen fans.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ShaneDOOLFan

trying not to get my hopes up, do we think the news will be announced today? I hope if its true that Tomlin and Whitsell have a great return story planned.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

Okay...smack me if you'd like..

I'd LOVE for ED to return but her return is edited out of the Canadian day ahead version of the show.

I recall they did that for a Passions episode where they revealed that Charlie was Alistair and it made for good drama.

JMO though

PLEASE COME HOME TO SALEM, ED!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

spartan
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Jun 25 2012, 12:06 PM
Seriously. I'm already saying screw what I said yesterday about hoping they keep her return under wraps. I'm weak. I admit it. I wanna know NOW damnit. Now! Now! Now! :chee:
Edited by spartan, Jun 25 2012, 01:11 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I seriously hate all of these fake soap insiders. They're all the same. Hype shit to the moon and then not deliver when the time comes. I can understand if you are unsure and not wanting to be wrong, but they all sounded so positive about breaking the news today. If it doesn't happen they will continue to hype it every day when they get bored.

I still think this news will come out soon, but I could have pretended to be an "insider" and said the same thing. Its common sense when it comes to storylines and casting leaking at the Emmys. I wish someone more reliable was reporting this. Has Nelson Branco dropped his 4 or 5 big news items yet??
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic