Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Soaptown USA Loose Lips B&B and Y&R; Rumors and Spoilers UPDATED JUNE 23rd
Topic Started: Jun 25 2012, 06:44 PM (2,710 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Rumors and Spoilers

BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL: If you realize you have had enough of Liam/Hope/Steffy guess again it's not nearly over for these three. One of these women will be with child but the question is which one?...Look for less and less scenes with Stephanie (Susan Flannery) she will be slowly fading into the background as Brooke steps into her shoes. And speaking of Brooke, she goes into attack mode over Thomas and Caroline because she wants her son Rick to capture Caroline's heart but Thomas and Taylor have something to say about that. As for Taylor I know I have said Brad has a story coming up for her, but he keeps pushing it back time after time, giving stories to other characters who he feels is in the right moment. Case in point Heather Tom's real life pregnancy is a Emmy winning story he believes so he is going full steam ahead with that. Meanwhile Hunter and other fan favorites have to sit on their hands and hope they will get airtime....Watch for Bill to ruin what was to be a wonderful day for Liam and Hope. Bill of course gets away with plotting the wedding destruction and happily awaits the birth of his child...maybe even two. hmmmm

YOUNG & THE RESTLESS: Can't TPTB think of something new for Sharon? A brain tumor really now? My question is how can you have a brain tumor if you don't have a brain? It sure sounds like TPTB are scrambling to fix the character and make us feel sorry for her. Sharon Case is a big tweeter and in one of her latest tweets She said there is going to be a new storyline twist. That's all she would say. Except you'll see. Her exact words "there's some gr8 sl twists comin!! ....shhhh."...... Abby sees Carmine kidnapping Chloe. Luckily Abby helps Chloe and trades places with her. But there is a motive to Abby's madness that she hopes will benefit the gala. While locked in the trunk she texts Ashley who calls a press conference. Victor knowing his daughter comes to soon realize this is all a roost. Unfortunately for Abby she must deal with the consequences of her actions. Now that would be a first in GC, someone actually dealing with the consequences of their actions! LOL.....I don't know about you all but this story with Phyllis's hit and run is history. Are there any fans who even remember this story back in the day? All I can say is if they go ahead with this story, it's time Phyllis pay the consequences. Come on its time, even the great Erica Kane (Susan Lucci-AMC) went to jail for many months on that show so come on MAB send Phil to jail!!!!There is so much more that could have been brought to the table on this show besides old stories being brought back, how about people being thrown out of airplanes, bodies and faces replaced mass terrorist viruses, I just don't see the point of this story at all!!!!

link
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Finally Thomas and Caroline are reappearing. When did we last see them..seems like 2 months ago! I hope Caroline doesnt end up being the female Liam who can't make up her damn mind!
Oh no, I don't want Steffy to be the one pregnant. They need to bring in a new man for her to help her forget about the useless Liam.

natdot99
Member Avatar

If they make Steffy pregnant with either Liam or Bill child, I done watching the B&B, period. :wave: :wave:

Steffy deserves her own epic love story :wub: :applause: without attached to either Bill or Liam.

Okay I done venting, peace out.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I knew it! I knew they would come up with some kind of mental illness or a brain tumor to wash all of sharon's sins away and make her all virginal again. :laugh:

Queen B
Member Avatar

The brain tumor thing was just a rumour, SC actually retweeted someone and said she had no idea about that.

Cornellw
Member Avatar

I am sorry but when I use to watch this show Thomas and Caroline seemed to really work well together. Rick for some reason just has no chemistry with any of the ladies on this show. They need to bring someone on for just him.

As for Sharon why do I think this storyline is being done to bring her and Adam back together again.
Edited by Cornellw, Jun 26 2012, 07:41 AM.

MN's Nice
Member Avatar

Rebirth is the only way Sharon will become virginal again. She tweets to keep people interested in her SL. She tweets for the same reason MM tweets.

natdot99
Member Avatar

MN's Nice
Jun 26 2012, 07:45 AM
Rebirth is the only way Sharon will become virginal again. She tweets to keep people interested in her SL. She tweets for the same reason MM tweets.
This post deserves a triple Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image along with a case of bourbon. I swear many fans have entered cyber bars to watch their favorite soap operas.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Cornellw
Jun 26 2012, 07:39 AM

As for Sharon why do I think this storyline is being done to bring her and Adam back together again.
Noooo, I hope they don't do that! Her and Adam is a step backwards. He has changed now and he's not as hung up on his issues so he doesn't need her anymore. And wouldn't it just make her more disgusting if she hops onto yet another Newman?? :x They need to bring Sam back for her, he is the man she needs!

MN's Nice
Member Avatar

Ehhhhhhhh Sam's too kind. His last name isn't Newman.
Unless MAB pulls something else out of her rear and turns history inside out and backwards and makes Sam Victor's illegitimate son, then they will bring Sam back for Sharon. When Victor shows her the door that will be strike 3.

cgoff
Member Avatar

Sharon does not have a tumor, it was a very bad rumor based on a 2 year picture

MN's Nice
Member Avatar

Quote:

Sharon does not have a tumor, it was a very bad rumor based on a 2 year picture
:toetap:
Damn, now I will have to find another reason to :drunk: and celebrate.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Soaptown USA is right about one thing. Phyllis should go to jail!

MN's Nice
Member Avatar

For what?
As quoted above...

".I don't know about you all but this story with Phyllis's hit and run is history."
"All I can say is if they go ahead with this story, it's time Phyllis pay the consequences. "

"IF" is the golden word. If it's about Daisy well... If the daisy is dead the threat is gone too.

Who wanted Daisy gone...?

1) Daniel

2) Lauren

3) Phyllis

4) Michael

5) Ricky

Shick
Member Avatar

Phyllis should go to jail for the hit and run. Like they said, it's time for her to pay the consequences. That whore gets off lightly all the time.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Shick
Jun 27 2012, 06:27 PM
Phyllis should go to jail for the hit and run. Like they said, it's time for her to pay the consequences. That whore gets off lightly all the time.
Ain't nothing gone happen to that ole rugged pasty wanch.

MN's Nice
Member Avatar

What hit and run? Daisy is the one threatening with it. She's gone... POOOOF goes THAT storyline right out the window.
They don't put the good actresses in jail. They are needed on screen. Can't act too much behind bars.

Shick
Member Avatar

MN's Nice
Jun 27 2012, 09:17 PM
What hit and run? Daisy is the one threatening with it. She's gone... POOOOF goes THAT storyline right out the window.
They don't put the good actresses in jail. They are needed on screen. Can't act too much behind bars.
They don't put the good actresses in jail? Well, Phyllis was in there for months in 2007, and back in 2002/2003. Yeah, I guess they really DON'T put the good actresses in jail :biggrin:

MN's Nice
Member Avatar

But you said she never had to " pay the consequences." Then you quote years that she was in?
Which is it? :shame:

Shick
Member Avatar

MN's Nice
Jun 27 2012, 09:23 PM
But you said she never had to " pay the consequences." Then you quote years that she was in?
Which is it? :shame:
Did she go to prison all of those times for the hit and run? No. So yes, she does have to "pay the consequences" for that action :shame:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply