Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Soaptown USA Loose Lips GH; updated June 23rd
Topic Started: Jun 25 2012, 06:49 PM (896 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Rumors and Spoilers

GENERAL HOSPITAL: It is being said that the dynamic that are Jason and Sam is being changed. While they are a very popular couple it is time for a change. No more Sam crying and whining, back to the Sam we knew when she first came to Port Charles. Even though the dynamics between Monaco and Easton are hot it's time to fire the flame and see how fans react. But as I hear not to worry this is just another bump in the road for Jason and Sam. .......Joe Scully Jr. comes to Port Charles but he will not be received very well, not well at all. Besides the Sonny and Kate fiasco he also has a connection to a past resident and if all goes as planned this person will be returning this summer. John McBain has a bone to pick now that he knows the truth behind his sister's death and taking down Scully is his main concern. He goes to work at the PCPD since his situation back in Llanview has changed. He knows a mob war will cause innocent lives to be lost and he will quickly be proven right.......The hospital will be looking for new employees soon.......Sam and Spinelli will figure out that there is something going on between Todd and Heather which they realize is an usual pairing. They will begin to wonder why Heather has such an interest in Franco. We will learn what else Heather is hiding and what other secrets she is keeping. Do not ignore Spinelli's original role in the DVD nor ignore the mystery of how the DVD was left on the patio of Jason's penthouse....Sources have revealed that TPTB have gone to ABC and pitched a hybrid for OLTL/GH when GH takes OLTL's old slot. The Llanview sets will be permanent and more Llanview characters will arrive.... ......September is going to be a huge month as TPTB want as strong as ratings as possible and they are throwing everything at the wall. Their fate isn't sealed yet but ABC is watching the ratings VERY closely......What if Luke went into a coma and upon his awakening he looses his memory? What if Ewen is not what he appears to be and knows about Robin? What do Sam and Blair have in common?

http://soaptownusa.com/Loose.html
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

CarlD2

All I've seen Sam do since Ron and Frank took over is cry and whine.

shavemedusa
Member Avatar

I'm very interested and will definitely be watching

Crazy4Ejole

Anything OLTL related is a win for me....I just wish that by de sort of miracle they could get Erika Slezak, I know it would never happen, but a girl can dream.

bstreis
Member Avatar
No matter what you think, I DO love you.

Sounds like some pretty interesting stuff. Thanks.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply