Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Survivor 25: Phillipines
Topic Started: Jun 25 2012, 10:22 PM (5,562 Views)
darraholic
Member Avatar

I can't stand Jeff Kent. Total douchebag.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Bye Angie :frownie:

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

I stopped watching, I can't get into this season. Survivor has lost sit mark for me.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Kalabaw - Penner and Kent continue to dominate. Ugh. Shoot me now. I want this tribe obliterated too. Dana and Dawson can stay. Katie and Carter aren't adding anything. Ugh. They're such wastes. I want to see more of Dawson though, I feel like there's a player there that we aren't seeing. I also don't see Kent and Penner truly working together. They're jockying for the same position. I just don't see it lasting. Also, kudos to Dana for her great job in the challenge. Dana and RC are surprising physical threats.

Tandang - Mike remains UTR. I guess they're saving him for later domination? Sigh. Just speculation on my part! Lisa is back in it. Good. However, I think Pete made a mistake telling Lisa they're going for Mike. I feel like Lisa and Mike are in an alliance we aren't seeing. Everytime the rest of the tribe talks about Lisa being in danger they always cut to Mike, who keeps his mouth shut and is never shown (or never does say) saying really anything bad about Lisa. This tribe is waiting to explode and I can't wait until they have to vote someone out. It's gonna be a clusterfuck. And Abi-Maria is a loon! I'm loving her more and more though. Pete is hot. Again, week 3, all I got. However, props to him for trying to play the game. And kudos to RC for her kickass job in the challenge. Damn girl.

Matsing - this tribe is beyond sad. However, I love Malcolm and Denise. I haven't had favorites like them in I really don't know how long. Russell is really annoying. He's pathetic in water challenges, clearly. And Angie. My god. How could they have put up with her for 8 days? She never shut up. I'm glad she grew from the experience but I'm so happy she's gone. I'm not upset Matsing have been losing because I couldn't stand any of them except Malcolm and Denise. Zane had potential, I guess, but he would have gotten old really fast.

Manny
Member Avatar

Loving Malcolm and Denise! And Pete! Lisa is nice, but dunno about her as a player.

This season still has potential, it's just that the editing is SO BAD that I feel like we have so much dead weight (Carter, Artis, Dana, Katie, Dawson... = all the invisible people) that it kinda ruins the season for me. I like to know everyone. That's when I'm invested the most. I can't explain it.

King
Member Avatar

Yeah, like everyone else, I love Malcolm and Denise.

I really like Dawson too, Shawn. I want to see more of her.

I was SHOCKED at how well RC did in that challenge!

Artis getting fed up with Skupin was an interesting development. Further proves my theory that he will be the first one voted off the Yellow tribe though.

Abi is a lil beeyotch. I hate her voice! I like Peter a lot though.

I really like this season!! I'm into it.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Bye Russ! LOL.

Abi Maria is the WORST. She's a psychotic, raggedy, old looking hag! UGH! I'm sorry.

Hate that he's against RC but I'm loving the low key, stealthy way Pete is playing the game!

darraholic
Member Avatar

Denise is quickly becoming one of my all time favorites.

Russell was a total moron. If nobody talks strategy up until 15 minutes before TC and you act shocked getting voted out makes you a moron.

Abi Maria is cray cray. Has she even done a challenge other then the first one? I swear she sits out every challenge.

It was nice to finally see some strategy on Kalabaw. Girls vs Guys should be interesting. Carter talks stupid lol.

Manny
Member Avatar

I loved the episode. I was so shocked the Blue lost again. When Malcolm took the lead, I was sure.. this is their challenge. This is it! And then after that slow-mo shot by Jeff and Red winning, my jaw was on the floor.

And then on top of it all, I was worried that Russ would find the idol. Luckily, he is too incompetent to do anything. And he's such a moron. I can't believe he bought Denise and Malcolm's story. He deserves to be gone.

I love both Denise and Malcolm so much, so I hope this is it for them. I hope they stay.

My third favorite is Pete! LOVE HIM! Love his little move to create drama between Abi and RC!

I don't remember when was the last time I had THREE favorites in one season! (I'm lying, it's Nicaragua.. I loved Brenda, Marty and Jill back then...)

KMan101
Member Avatar

Abi-Maria is a loon. LOL. I love how Pete stirred up the drama between RC and Abi-Maria. I felt bad for RC, as annoying as she is. Mike is still MIA. Love that Lisa's finding herself in the middle. I'm officially giving up on Artis. Zzzz. Our new Rick.

Nice to finally see the Kalabaw dynamics show themselves. I don't think it's going to be as clear cut as men vs. women but it's interesting. Dana sure was outspoken about it. Katie and Dawson were quiet. I found that interesting which is why I think it's not just simply men vs. women. Carter sounds like a moron. Penner must be salivating at dragging this kid to the end. I still don't like Jeff much. Ugh.

Poor Denise and Malcolm. The Blue tribe was doomed from the start. Seriously. The deck was so stacked against them. Roxy and Angie have zero muscle, Russell having muscle doesn't equate to strength, and Zane was also pretty useless from what it looked like. I have a strong feeling we've seen the dynamics between Kalabaw and Tandang because one of them HAS to finally lose, right? Just a matter of which one. Tandang has an ongoing story while Kalabaw's was Penner and then suddenly lines are drawn. Hmm. I'm guessing we finally see a Kalabaw go home. At least I hope so, though if Tandang loses I hope they vote out the mute, Artis. I don't want the drama between RC and Abi and Pete to end. I'm really surprised we haven't heard from Michael at all in three episodes.

Manny
Member Avatar

I'm afraid that Artis isn't going anywhere. No one is mentioning it and I'm pretty sure it will be RC that goes if the Yellow lose.

And I forgot to mention it, but yes, Carter sounds like he has no idea where he is and what game he's playing. He probably never saw Survivor in his life. For some reason his little speech sounded very scripted and learned LOL

King
Member Avatar

Abi Maria is fucking crazy. And not like...good crazy...LIKE INFURIATINGLY CRAZY! I want to punch her in the mouth.

I like RC more now, but she's fucked.

I really LOVE Denise and Malcolm. I feel so bad for them.

cajnej
Member Avatar

I am sick of seeing the same tribe at Tribal Council 4 weeks in a row. Glad Russell is gone, I was getting sick of his outbursts. I am not sure who I like from other tribes but that Abi Maria is nutz!!

King
Member Avatar

Yeah, I really hope Malcom and Denise can send Penner's tribe to tribal next week.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Poor Denise being stuck on such an awful tribe like Kalabaw. I felt pretty bad for Dawson.

Carter/Jeff/Penner are way too arrogant for my liking. Katie is useless.

Tandang is <3 though. I love pretty much everyone on that tribe except for Artis, who looks like he finally talks next week.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

I felt bad for Dawson :( I was enjoying her. LOL at her hugging & kissing Jeff at the end :lol:

Penner is the WORST! Him & the rest of the Kalabaw guys.

Go RC. Hope she continues to flirt with Malcolm.

Loved when Jeff asked Abi Maria how many challenges she's participated in :lol:
Edited by AllmyDaysatGh, Oct 17 2012, 11:24 PM.

King
Member Avatar

Jeff hates Abi Maria, and it was hilarious.

I think Jeff wanted the Red team to keep Denise and that's why he kept calling Katie's slow start out. Ugh! Jeff, stop it! LOL. I like Denise though. I like Katie and I even liked Dawson.

YOU GUYS DIDN'T MENTION DANA!!! LOL. We lost two Survivors tonight! Tear.

I love Malcolm. He kind of annoyed me tonight though.

darraholic
Member Avatar

I was meh with Dana, so I wasn't upset to lose her. The only thing that sucks is losing her let the DOUCHE ALLIANCE seize control.

King
Member Avatar

I hate quitters.

I understand she was in pain, but if the doctor gives you 12 hours, you wait the 12 hours out.

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for God's sake!

Manny
Member Avatar

I liked the episode. I don't really care that Dana left, since she wasn't really featured and so I didn't develop any feelings to her.

I kinda liked Dawson. That Jeff hug was somewhat creepy, though. LOL

I hope Denise and Malcolm stay till the merge and then just kick ass and get themselves to the finals. Pete screwed himself by telling Malcolm he had the idol. Although I can somewhat understand why he did it (to gain his trust before RC did). But I think Malcolm will use that info and eventually screw Pete over.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply