Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Survivor 25: Phillipines
Topic Started: Jun 25 2012, 10:22 PM (5,294 Views)
King
Member Avatar

I like Pete a lot, but that was dumb!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

Yeah, I think we saw what I will hope lead to Pete's downfall. I like him, but I also can't wait to see the look on his face. This boy is destined for a blindside. LOL. I also can't wait to see the inevitable Abi-Maria boot.

Love Malcolm. And Denise. But Probst, STFU! I hate his commentary in the challenges. It's really turning me off to even watching the challenges with the volume on. I did like him calling out Abi-Maria though because all of us have been commenting on her always sitting out. They should change the sit out rule for when they don't have two challenges in a round.

I wasn't that upset to lose Dana. I thought both her and Dawson had potential but Dana quitting royally screwed Dawson. And then editing screwed them, although neither were really developed. To some level they were but not like I could have seen them being. I really hope Penner never comes back. I'm just not enjoying him this time.

I'm also getting sick of the hidden immunity idols. How about a season without them? THAT would be a REAL twist. LOL

Manny
Member Avatar

They really should just forget about the HII for a season or two. The HIIs can bring some fun (Amanda blindsiding everyone and evicting Alexis on FvF1; Parvati handing out Hidden Idols to Sandra and Jerri in HvV), but most times than not, HII really don't affect the game any good way.

King
Member Avatar

I agree, I have NEVER been a fan of Hidden Immunity Idols.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I can't believe we have three in play. That's just ridiculous.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

^And could you imagine if Russell Hantz had been part of the cast? Production would probably give him all three.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Carter has got to have the most monotone voice ever.

I kinda hope RC/Skupin somehow make it out alive on Tandang.

Kalabaw just continues to remain awful minus Denise who is just amazing.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Just wow at Abi Maria's reason for not participating in the challenge AGAIN. "It wasn't my choice" Bitch, you raised your hand! :eyeroll:

I was hoping to see Penner get blindsided! Katie was a little firecracker; I liked her towards the end.

Carter is so annoying. YUCK!! I agree the Kalabaw tribe sucks besides Denise. Still rooting for her.

King
Member Avatar

I liked Katie toward the end too.

Carter is kind of a waste. LOL.

I really like RC.

I absolutely HATE when returning players are treated like gods, and I HATE when they act like team captains!! I was ready for Penner to go.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Abi-Maria is scum. Hate that lazy bitch. Sits out in EVERY comp.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

King
Oct 25 2012, 01:14 AM
I really like RC.
:) Me too!
Shick
Oct 25 2012, 01:27 AM
Abi-Maria is scum. Hate that lazy bitch. Sits out in EVERY comp.
LOL!!

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

I don't mind Abi Maria only because she brings a lot of drama. I'm actually looking forward to the showdown when Tandang has to get rid of one of their own.

I do have to say this is one of my favorite seasons in a while. And I also enjoyed One World, so I've been quite happy with the show the past two seasons.

Edge1978
Member Avatar

Abi is really getting on my nerves. When she bitched and moaned about the food deal AFTER she said "Whatever you decide" annoyed the shit out of me.

King
Member Avatar

Abi is a bitch, but one thing I will say for her is that she speaks her mind.

I dislike Artis more because he doesn't...and he's still a bitch about it like Abi is.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

King
Oct 25 2012, 01:31 PM
Abi is a bitch, but one thing I will say for her is that she speaks her mind.

I dislike Artis more because he doesn't...and he's still a bitch about it like Abi is.
QFT!

Abi criticizing the food deal made me want to explode in anger...like that bitch could have done any better in that competition...I cannot stand her lazy ass and I so want someone to take her on and knock her down a few pegs.

King
Member Avatar

She's such a bitch.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Very sad to see RC go.

I'm loving the prospect of a Denise/Malcolm/Lisa alliance though.

King
Member Avatar

So sad to see RC go. :(

This tribe is a mess!! Can't wait to see where the pieces land.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I wanna smack Abbi-Maria SO hard!!

Manny
Member Avatar

Loved the episode! It was so intense!

I'm glad Penner stayed. But my favorites are still Malcolm and Denise! I do like Lisa too! And I like Pete (as a villain of the season). Abi is annoying. Didn't care for RC, she never really did anything, so I was fine with her leaving. I think it was silly for Jeff and Carter to switch like this. I don't see how they can get really far.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply